Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    if you want state of the art models , then go play a more recent game. is this really an issue, its like you had no idea about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    if you want state of the art models , then go play a more recent game. is this really an issue, its like you had no idea about this.
    Sounds more like OP wants state of the outdated arts.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

New faces >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> old ones.

Edit: Just noticed, the OP is that person whom comes into any thread discussing changes and bring up how "THEY RUINED BLOOD ELVES!!!"... Fucken lol.

It's not taboo to be speaking about them, the "taboo" tends to come from the OP flying off the handle when people disagree with him/her.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-09-11 at 10:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread reminds me of the dolt who tried to put the DH tattoos on the old nelf model.

Keeping the old models means we can't move forward with adding customization for the new ones. If they scrapped the old models for good, we could start seeing more hairstyles come into play. Not worrying about rigging stuff for the old models is a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    This thread reminds me of the dolt who tried to put the DH tattoos on the old nelf model.
    TBQH, I think OP is that guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I thought so!

Just been looking at my characters and it doesn't even have close to what the OP complains with faces.
    I think the OP has used very VERY outdated images from WoD Beta or some shit...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    They never promised to make the new models look like the old models.

As well, many of the fixes I hear needed, is sadly about clipping which happens in a lot of MMO's.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    With the revamp, we’re completely overhauling every aspect of the player models, but our goal is to do so while retaining the core look and feel that has always made them your character. We'll feel like we've succeeded if you see the updated version of your character and it still feels like you’re looking at the character you’ve been playing for the past however many years—only someone has finally focused a lens.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-09-11 at 11:31 PM.

Lol @ OP posting old versions of the new faces back when they were first released. New models are far superior in every way. It's a shame Blizzard tried sticking so closely to the old ones due to fear of people like the OP - I feel like they could've done some really cool stuff if they got to "reimagine" the original races for the new versions instead of just making higher poly versions. In the end, those people still complained, so what a waste.

The sooner they completely get rid of the old models, the better - then we'll be more inclined to see further character customization stuff and whatnot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I think the OP has used very VERY outdated images from WoD Beta or some shit...
    outdated? LOL. nope. Still shit like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    TBQH, I think OP is that guy...
    looool.

Also OP you should try using current examples instead of cherry picking outdated information. A lot of what you have linked has been patched.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Lol @ OP posting old versions of the new faces back when they were first released. New models are far superior in every way. It's a shame Blizzard tried sticking so closely to the old ones due to fear of people like the OP
    New models are NOT close to old ones. That are the facts.

- I feel like they could've done some really cool stuff if they got to "reimagine" the original races for the new versions instead of just making higher poly versions. In the end, those people still complained, so what a waste.
    They are not.

The sooner they completely get rid of the old models, the better - then we'll be more inclined to see further character customization stuff and whatnot.
    I don't think so. They did not even add any customization stuff to old models during the last 10 years (before wod). Why do you think they would to new models? All they try to do is supplying as little resources as they can to make money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    looool.

Also OP you should try using current examples instead of cherry picking outdated information. A lot of what you have linked has been patched.
    Not outdated. They do not look same as old ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    My dwarf's face is just like its old self, only better and actually looking like a face now.
    About time Blizzard took a stance and waved a definitive goodbye to old models, if that's what's happening. Graphics may not be everything but I could never stand the nostalgic crowd that sprouted when the new models were introduced, with forums flooded with people stating firmly they'd keep using the old models for all time to come.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    My dwarf's face is just like its old self, only better and actually looking like a face now.
    About time Blizzard took a stance and waved a definitive goodbye to old models, if that's what's happening. Graphics may not be everything but I could never stand the nostalgic crowd that sprouted when the new models were introduced, with forums flooded with people stating firmly they'd keep using the old models for all time to come.
    Of course, many people DO love old models. Most of them have unsubbed during these years. That is why now you have a community filled with new model trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    New models are miles better than old ones, your opinion is wrong
    soz

10+ Year Old Account
    The screenshots you've posted are mostly old screenshots from WoD beta with like the bugged unibrow and stuff... things changed a lot since then.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Not much differences. That is a fact. Not only for human, but blood elves as well
    Which is it? they are identical or there are differences? You cant have it both ways. You might make a case for them being horrible, but to call them identical is just as dishonest as saying that Chinese, Korean and Japanese are all the same.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course, many people DO love old models. Most of them have unsubbed during these years. That is why now you have a community filled with new model trolls.
    people unsubbing over models

el oh el

outdated? LOL. nope. Still shit like this.
    You've used outdated drafts with the facial traits set to the exact same neutral appearance.

You're dishonest as usual. I have 3 female Human characters, they all look very different from one-another.

10+ Year Old Account
    They promised. I'll show you the bluepost
    Then you probably should have led with that, instead of your lie.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758727906
    Blizzard employee "Oathie" the artist tells people who dont like new animations to uninstall. Is this how Blizzard employees should act?

http://i.imgur.com/rsodsiY.png

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...6822676#post-3
    Uninstall? Great idea!