Rookie RBs have had a pretty good weekend.

For some reason I expect the Chargers to win this game in a blowout. No d-line depth and not trusting the o-line until they prove they can block is probably why. As long as Bosa and Ingram don't hurt Siemian, I guess that will be a victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Gruden isn't bad, then again I think Al Michaels is terrible.
    Gruden is fine. Insightful, maybe a bit too positive about every one, but he's a fine commentator. It's that other guy that's grating on my nerves. He's just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't think the Patriots need to worry about this offense.
    You could say the same thing about the Patriots defense after last Thursday. Let's just assume that both units had off games and that they'll do better with a week of coaches shouting at them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Gruden is fine. Insightful, maybe a bit too positive about every one, but he's a fine commentator. It's that other guy that's grating on my nerves. He's just terrible.
    Well, going from Mike Tirico theres gonna be a big drop off.

Tirico might be my favorite play by play announcer. Glad hes gonna be back... for 8 games this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, Rex Ryan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, Rex Ryan.
    Amen to that.

Weird seeing the Brockstar in a Broncos uniform again. (on the sideline)

10+ Year Old Account
    over/under on "San Diego Chargers" being said? With Rex there, I'm thinking a million?

Watson doing his best Stephenson impression getting knocked on his butt by someone he wasn't even blocking after getting beat on a spin move.

Then Gordon almost breaks one. Going to be a long game.

Ref even said San Diego.
    Last edited by Grube; 2017-09-12 at 02:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Philip Rivers with the hot potato.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Watson doing his best Stephenson impression getting knocked on his butt by someone he wasn't even blocking after getting beat on a spin move.

Then Gordon almost breaks one. Going to be a long game.
    Then Rivers almost got killed. I think you'll be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Hayward, you tit. Secure the ball first THEN run. That could have been 6 points for the Chargers. What a screw up.

10+ Year Old Account
    God that intercept fail was so much fail it wasn't funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a NICE throw by Siemian.

Rex Ryan and whoever this chick is are terrible. I guess they are still a step up from Phil Simms at least.

Siemian got really lucky on a couple plays there. Should have been a pick-6, but got a TD out of it. Made up for the bad miss to Sanders with that TD throw though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Broncos and Siemian is much the same situation as the Bills with Tyrod Taylor. He's not who you would draft in the first round to be your face of the franchise QB, but he gets the job done most of the time, if the cast around him holds up.

I think the Broncos would be wise to just let him play until he gets beat out for real by Lynch and not cause of some bullshit about having to try Lynch cause you drafted him high.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fucking dying, that ref slip.

I don't know who this Sergio Dipp guy is, but ESPN must really be scatching the bottom of the barrel.

Roby covering Allen is not a good match-up. Got beat, then pulled him down for PI.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I think the Broncos would be wise to just let him play until he gets beat out for real by Lynch and not cause of some bullshit about having to try Lynch cause you drafted him high.
    I'm pretty sure if Kubiak was still the HC, there would not have even been a competition. Elway has some fetish for tall, supposedly strong-armed (neither Lynch nor Osweiler ever showed it) QB, so without someone to tell him no that was going to happen.

Cool, Todd Davis is still a giant liability in coverage.
    Last edited by Grube; 2017-09-12 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Rex Ryan and whoever this chick is are terrible. I guess they are still a step up from Phil Simms at least.

Siemian got really lucky on a couple plays there. Should have been a pick-6, but got a TD out of it. Made up for the bad miss to Sanders with that TD throw though.
    She seems OK, she has her "Los Angeles Chargers" down pat. As long as she NEVER EVER EVER goes to the sideline reporter again, then I like her.

10+ Year Old Account
    She seems OK, she has her "Los Angeles Chargers" down pat. As long as she NEVER EVER EVER goes to the sideline reporter again, then I like her.
    I have sound off, she sounded okay the first few minutes I listened to. But with sound off, I suddenly get this explosion in my twitter feed about this sideline reporter. That was cringeworthy when I watched it after the fact.

Either way, Imma watch this game in the morning, cause I want to keep my sleep on a schedule (even if a whacky one). Hope you have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody have a clip of the sideline reporter? Was zoning out to music.... AFC west games aren't terribly interesting to me.

Watson is terrible. Both him and whoever he is blocking are constantly right on top of Siemian right after the snap on most pass plays.

Siemian juking Bosa on a bootleg was worth whatever else happens in this game.

Also, they have the spanish crew on ESPN2. Way better than the english crew even without knowing what they are saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Anybody have a clip of the sideline reporter? Was zoning out to music.... AFC west games aren't terribly interesting to me.
    https://www.facebook.com/MEMES.of.th...1355607911121/

Facebook link so GL. But hilarious! XD