Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reffan View Post
    I guess her and Turalyon's bed is now called Netherlight Crucible. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Dammmn xD
    But indeed, I was thinking that things may be a bit weird for them now...

But anyway, the whole questline was all about using the void and not falling from it, the locust guy was very clear about this and since Blizzard has to make us like the void (and also stop thinking that the light is just the supreme good) I doubt we'll see them as villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I have a better Idea she tries nature fucks up and becomes a regular tree XD
    And that's how Blizz introduces the Blood Elf Druid

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Ah yes, Alleria once again proves that she's just as stupid as her 2 sisters lol.
    But on a serious note:
    They are clearly setting her up to be the example to show that the void is the true enemy, not the legion. Her quote "The void is a power to be harnessed, not to be feared" makes it clear. She thinks the void is just a good weapon against the legion, as does every other character right now, but we know, from the chronicles, that the void is the true enemy, and not the legion. Mark my words, in the next void-expansion, she'll get f****d, to show our characters that the void is overall more dangerous than the legion was.
    I don't think so. If you are a Shadow Priest, when Locus-Walker first appears, Xal'atath, our dagger, says "He flaunts his defiance of the shadows. Arrogance will be his undoing.". With this, we can be sure he is no friend of the void (but this doesn't mean he is a good guy), despite him having so much control over it. Also taking the final quest into account. Velen says that Light and Shadow must be coexist.

So it appears that Blizzard is setting up a story where both Void and Light has the potential to corrupt, but also can be used for good. Perhaps I shouldn't have so much faith in Blizzard, but I don't see them going with the same cliche plot of Alleria being corrupted by the void. But maybe Arator tries to learn from her and he loses control or something.

I think this is all a storyline for making Sylvanas more awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I think this is all a storyline for making Sylvanas more awesome.
    Seems fine to me, Oh and to continue to overshadow (heh) Vareesa.

7+ Year Old Account
    We should get all 3 sisters in a room.

And Mana bomb it

Quote Originally Posted by maljinwo View Post
    We should get all 3 sisters in a room.

And Mana bomb it
    Too weak, need more destructive power to get rid of them all.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Vareesa:hates genocidal traitors
    lol what. She idolized traitors and their leader who was their husband. She hopped into a humans bed and said "Screw you to her own people.

Sylvannas: dedicates herself to genocide, tortures people for fun, kills abd enslaves peoples souls, wages war to desperately try to stave off death, plots to kill her sister and her sisters children
    Reading is harrrrrddd! Sylvanas never planned to kill the children, she said it would be unfortunate to do so in her inner monologue, and that undercity was no place for them. The only people she wanted to torture for fun were Garrosh, Zaela, Varimathras, and Arthas. She hasn't enslaved anyone's souls

But hey man, never let facts get in your way.

- - - Updated - - -

Blight bomb, then focusing iris mana bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I don't think so. If you are a Shadow Priest, when Locus-Walker first appears, Xal'atath, our dagger, says "He flaunts his defiance of the shadows. Arrogance will be his undoing.". With this, we can be sure he is no friend of the void (but this doesn't mean he is a good guy), despite him having so much control over it. Also taking the final quest into account. Velen says that Light and Shadow must be coexist.

So it appears that Blizzard is setting up a story where both Void and Light has the potential to corrupt, but also can be used for good. Perhaps I shouldn't have so much faith in Blizzard, but I don't see them going with the same cliche plot of Alleria being corrupted by the void. But maybe Arator tries to learn from her and he loses control or something.
    Looking at the whole thing blizzard has been doing and Illidan's words on this patch, I think we have this as, both the light and the void have their wn agendas, they both want to win this war but we, the regular people, the unintended offspring of their battle, we are not the light or the void, we have our own interests and those of those two battling forces may not actually lign up with our own.
    We must not let ourselves be controled by either force even if the light is not corrupt, for it does not have our interest in mind, just their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Blight bomb, then focusing iris mana bomb.
    And use a sunwell channeled spell on top, two of three windrunners are weak to the light now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Void Hunters confirmed :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Now Alleria and Sylvanas can talk about darkness and shadow stuff.

tbh I would really like it for her to be rejected by Vereesa and be accepted by Sylvanas... who also needs to be present in this, where's the Horde representation of the sisters or even the forces! Really could see some tug of war on Alleria from both sisters now that she understands the price some pay to survive and fight greater evils.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    And use a sunwell channeled spell on top, two of three windrunners are weak to the light now.
    Finish it off by dropping Dalaran on them, and then nuking Dalaran,.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Just lock them in small basement with mudmug in heat.

Blackface in 2017.

Really blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    What could possibly go wrong?

So... which of the two factions wants ol' voidy over there?
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-09-12 at 08:03 PM.

One, the Windrunners sisters are poorly characterized, that's true. It does not help that apparently, they had all the same personality before the Second War.

Two, rocks are going to be thrown at me, but ''using the enemy tools against him'' is not exactly a new thing in WOW.

It's the ''hat'' of Warlocks, Death Knights, Daemon Hunters and Shadow Priests and if following Frozen Throne lore, of Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Void Hunters confirmed :P
    Well, we've got Shadow Priests and even Arms Warriors have Warbreaker.
    And I'm pretty sure Rogues have something as well, but I can't remember.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account

Pretty much something Sylvanas would say.