Unholy Mythic+ Trinkets

Just picked up Soul of the Deathlord, so now I've got the dream mythic+ pair (Death's March + Soul). My question is, what trinkets are optimal for Unholy in Mythic+?

I'm thinking 915 Cradle of Anguish + 920 Engine of Eradication, but I have 915 Moonglaives and 915 Vial of Ceaseless Toxins.

Moonglaives doesn't seem that great next to Engine boosting Unholy's already-great AoE potential.

For Tyrannical I would use Chest + Shoulders + Dark Arbiter + Cradle + 925 Specter of Betrayal.

For your trinkets, I'd use Cradle and Engine.

Cradle is such a good trinket für DKs, I even use it when tanking m+ / ToS. If you healer isn't sleeping, you should have the buff up for almost the whole dungeon.

Engine isn't the best for Unholy in raids, but when it comes to dungeons and open-world content, I've seen more than a few 40+ second Engine buffs.

I wouldn't use Moonglaives unless you're doing a seriously big pull like the rats in Arcway on teeming, or all spider packs at once.
    Vial is ok'ish, too. If you manage the CD reduce on kill correctly and maybe talk to your party, it's great for 3-4 mob packs.

Make sure to run Blighted Rune Weapon when using Defile, it's synergy very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayney0 View Post
    For your trinkets, I'd use Cradle and Engine.

Cradle is such a good trinket für DKs, I even use it when tanking m+ / ToS. If you healer isn't sleeping, you should have the buff up for almost the whole dungeon.

Engine isn't the best for Unholy in raids, but when it comes to dungeons and open-world content, I've seen more than a few 40+ second Engine buffs.

I wouldn't use Moonglaives unless you're doing a seriously big pull like the rats in Arcway on teeming, or all spider packs at once.
    Vial is ok'ish, too. If you manage the CD reduce on kill correctly and maybe talk to your party, it's great for 3-4 mob packs.

Make sure to run Blighted Rune Weapon when using Defile, it's synergy very strong.
    How do you rate Specter? I got a 940 one, really damn lucky. Ohhh I mean, to use it as a tank on M+. I got cradle, engine, specter, chrono and a arcano (910).
    PS: Looking for do as much dps as possible as tank, of course.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VeteranoNoob View Post
    How do you rate Specter? I got a 940 one, really damn lucky. Ohhh I mean, to use it as a tank on M+. I got cradle, engine, specter, chrono and a arcano (910).
    PS: Looking for do as much dps as possible as tank, of course.
    Specter is a good single target trinket, but the active doesn't scale with AoE at all unfortunately. I'd use it on bosses but for trash you can go arcano + chrono. Cradle is better than those other 910 trinkets (with the possible exception of the Arcanocrystal) from a raw numbers standpoint but it's not that practical to use as a blood DK I find.

Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    Specter is a good single target trinket, but the active doesn't scale with AoE at all unfortunately. I'd use it on bosses but for trash you can go arcano + chrono. Cradle is better than those other 910 trinkets (with the possible exception of the Arcanocrystal) from a raw numbers standpoint but it's not that practical to use as a blood DK I find.
    Thank you very much!!!

I run 915 glaives and 930 cradle for M+

Deleted
    Collecting balls is not fun in mythic raids

M+ not mythic raid thread. My apologies.
    Last edited by mmocf0b29d4c77; 2017-09-16 at 09:38 PM.

935 Momento of Angerboda
    +
    930 Hunger of the Pack

Both are average/good in SimC trinket rankings, but momento gives you those dreamy burst DPS with lucky procs and/or people dying and Hunger of the Pack helps a lot with fast M+ clears to keep up with the group.

Fits great to Death's March + Soul, because you don't have to track anything and just defile/woundcleave for the win.
    -