Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I think the actions of the Dk campaign occur later, chronologically, than the events in the Pally campaign.
    The Death Knights attack the Paladin order hall while the PC paladin is off helping the Priests with their problem. That's why only Liadrin and some guards are there.

With Tirion dead, who even knows of Bolvar outside of the DK order?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    No matter how much you fantasize about a "Return of the Lich King" expansion, trust me, its not going to happen.
    my personal opinion aside, ppl said the same about demon hunters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    everyone walking past the Dalaran fountain

He is a nice guy, he gave me swords, dragons, pets, cool spells and much more.Maybe if you get to know him better and...join the Ebon blade you will see that he is cool person.

Sylvanas and the death knights and anyone who she or they have told
    so like nathanos blightcaller for sure knows
    and that's probably about it
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

Quote Originally Posted by Insonia View Post
    Sylvanas and the death knights and anyone who she or they have told
    so like nathanos blightcaller for sure knows
    and that's probably about it
    Sylvanas (confirmed in Edge of Night short story) and Tirion, it seems that other faction leaders also know. During the fire mage artifact quest, Modera and Aethas indicate they know of the Lich King. It's usually the general public and soldiers that have no knowledge of him.

However, these are the people that know of the existance of the new Lich King. Many of them do not know that the new Lich King is active and behind the Ebon Blade's actions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Because he's the Lich King now and doesn't give a shit about paladin ideals anymore. Tirion was estimated to be one of the most powerful potential death knights ever, considering his status in life. So him being chosen as the leader of the Horsemen makes sense.

But in the end I guess Blizzard pussied out and decided that making Tirion a death knight follower in the death knight order hall was a bit too much.
    It was always supposed to be Darion. Tirion was never in the files as a follower during beta, Darion was.
    The entire attack on Light's Hope was a test of Darion's loyalties, because he's opposed to it. His self-sacrifice was a necessary part of the ritual to create the Four Horsemen and bind them together. Everything happened according to Bolvar's keikaku.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    A large swath of red dragons is slaughtered and nobody is notified?
    In that quest you can choose how you approach it. I managed to not pull anymobs. So in my "view" of the quest I didnt cause the reds any issues.

Only the paladins got wrecked up. One mage might have an idea about the LK but thats it. So far as everyone outside of the Ebon blade knows the LK died with Arthas.

Some leaders will know by now (as indicated by some NPCS). But he's still low on the radar thanks to the legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I think the actions of the Dk campaign occur later, chronologically, than the events in the Pally campaign.
    Still, being told about it would be nice.