Is Braun Strowman doing better without the Wyatt family?

So Strowman has been separated from the Wyatt Family for a while now and imo he's doing much better in singles competition. The Wyatts was a great faction but Strowman was in Bray Wyatt's shadow the whole time. Now he's getting a title shot against Brock Lesnar. Hopefully they let him beat Lesnar. Would really elevate his career even further.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Significantly.

He's in the hunt for a Universal title as a solo act. He was just a lacky with the Wyatt Family.
    If he keeps it up he might take Big Show's place when Big Show retires. I assume Big Show is getting close to it.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

He is one of my favorites now. Didn't think much of him either way as a wyatt.

Deleted
    I stopped watching Wrestling regularly 1-2 years ago. When did they start to push Ramen? It's just boring now. To be fair though, I reconnected with Wrestling in like 2013, and before that I hadn't really watched it since the early 2000's. Only some shows in 2007 and 2010 when Bret Hart "returned", but then left disappointed when he didn't even wrestle properly. So maybe it's just that the magic is gone from when I was a kid. Now I mainly just watch Wrestlemania. Which hasn't been really good in a long time either.

Significantly.

I just hope they don't burn him out too quick.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Pretty obvious he is. However, I would be pretty surprised if they had Lesnar drop the title at No Mercy. I'd expect them to save it for a more marquee event; rumor mill is still saying Lesnar drops it to Roman at WM when his contract is up.

But back to Braun, they're handling him properly, since he is that damn good and has the added bonus of meeting Vince's standard template, and they've let it happen organically instead of forcing it like Reigns, so instead of letting his wheels spin like Wyatt, they're striking the iron while it's hot.

And if they can continue to handle him properly, he's going to continue to raise the monster heel bar even higher than Big Show and Kane in their primes.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-09-14 at 08:26 AM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

He's doing better only because the Wyatt family is a vehicle to get other stars over.

Braun has been developping at an amazing pace. One of the best big men to come out of WWE in a long, long time! And WWE's running with the ball right now.