Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    I was under the impression that all undead beings suffer torment in the shadowlands?
    blizzard never shows you why people go to hell, there are hints like being evil, but then it shows arthas as a child who had no choice in the matter being tortured. Sylvanas finally had her soul back once she was in hell, so you can argue that beings with extremely tormented souls/ torn souls go there. But then chronicle also states everyone goes to the shadowlands when they die.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Alleria got blacked

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Holy Shit that cinematic.. What will Veressa think of her sister now? Sylvanas may not favor her either. Alleria and the Locus-Walker now may be 8.0's main antagonist!
    i really hope not she's just super sexy

- - - Updated - - -

Besides blizzard would be foolish to even consider killing off any of the windrunners.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Besides blizzard would be foolish to even consider killing off any of the windrunners.
    stop thinking with your genitals.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Inb4 void elf is the next race (hence the void elf weapons we saw) or some sort of a new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    I'm pretty surprised by the number of people saying Alleria is going to turn evil, given that the entire point of that questline, along with the Xe'ra stuff, was ostensibly to show us that what we need is a balance between Light and Shadow, and that they're not inherently good and evil.

Yeah, they can always spin this into "Alleria is evil," but for now the whole point seems to be "the void actually isn't pure evil!"
    I do not think anybody said Alleria is evil or the shadow as a magical force would be inherently evil, BUT the denizens of the shadow realm, or at least of which we are aware of, that is, the Void Lords are malevolent at a minimum.
    So the problem is that they are quite adept at influencing those who dabble in shadow magic and Alleria does that, she bathes in it, what do you think will happen?

A "mere" Old God could bend the will of the guardians of Ulduar. The lords will start pulling on the little elf's strings when she is at the right place and at the right time.

//Unless some new lore is unveiled that grants more details.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... Lore heroes seem that have the ability to "multi-class", look at Thrall, he is a Warrior and a Shaman.
    Thrall was a pretty shit warrior though he lost to garrosh both times they fought and only won in the end by cheating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    The moment Varessa Windrunner is now the most sane windrunner... I mean she was before this patch anyway but still...
    while also the most boring and in need of blades to the abdomen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    shadow hunters

dark rangers

void hunters

which are we getting then ?
    Darkener, third DH spec.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Finally, some eloquence.
    Thas rite! I wuz og lab homie of Yakub da scientist. Cuz shieeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Same as before, but with a lot more tentacles.
    How is the Light infused cock gonna enter than void vag tho, dont they repeal each other.

Thats rape by today standards bruh.

And tentacles are usually on the non - female character soooooooooooooo poor Tula

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression that all undead beings suffer torment in the shadowlands?
    It can't be all as morgrain came back as a friendly ghost in the DJ starting area and he was a undead death knight, unless that was just a vision of his ghost from the ash bringer or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    blizzard never shows you why people go to hell, there are hints like being evil, but then it shows arthas as a child who had no choice in the matter being tortured. Sylvanas finally had her soul back once she was in hell, so you can argue that beings with extremely tormented souls/ torn souls go there. But then chronicle also states everyone goes to the shadowlands when they die.
    I'd guess syl making the plague and Aboms and the such would be what got her into the shadow lands because I can't remember her doing any thing super evil pre cata.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    I'd guess syl making the plague and Aboms and the such would be what got her into the shadow lands because I can't remember her doing any thing super evil pre cata.
    It is also possible that she ended up there due to the spikes of Saronite. Committing suicide with the hardened blood of an old god really isn't a clever idea.

There are still too many unknown factors to know for certain.

- - - Updated - - -

We don't really know what causes this suffering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

We don't really know what causes this suffering.
    We actually know. All those sad and traumatic backstories for Dks and Dhs, echo endlessly over those vast empty plains. And you have no choice but to listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    We actually know. All those sad and traumatic backstories for Dks and Dhs, echo endlessly over those vast empty plains. And you have no choice but to listen to them.
    https://youtu.be/YcR9k8o4I0w?t=78

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I hope you are aware I had to listen to the whole thing XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Yo, the story of that one elf who lost his entire family 10 times over (each time diffrent, new family) was really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you are aware I had to listen to the whole thing XD
    It is only natural

- - - Updated - - -

Yo, the story of that one elf who lost his entire family 10 times over (each time diffrent, new family) was really good.
    New family who dis
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Basicly copying what I said in the other thread:

I'm not one to really trust what these obviously evil and divious entities say (cough Xal, and Varimathras) but this is what Xal'atath has to say on Alleria post dungeon:

''The catepillar has become the butterfly. She is all but ours now"

3 Xal'atath quotes makes me think Alleria will not resist the call of the void:

Xal'atath "Long have we sought entry to this realm! To think we have a mortal to thank for giving us our foothold. Your service will be remembered!"

Xal'atath "This one shows promise. The whispers lure HER toward HER fate!"

Xal'atath "The caterpillar has become the butterfly. She is all but ours now!"