How does rare's work on Argus?

So got about 15ish rares I need for drops. How do they work? When I go to locations 75% of the time the rare mob ain't up. Im used to thoes near instant spawns, Argus rares work differently.

Are they on a rotation, not up every day (Tied to WQ?), or very long (30 min+) spawn timer?
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2017-09-15 at 02:43 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    12 hr rotation I believe

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So got about 15ish rares I need for drops. How do they work? When I go to locations 75% of the time the rare mob ain't up. Im used to thoes near instant spawns, Argus rares work differently.

Are they on a rotation, not up every day, or very long (30 min+) spawn timer?
    You mean what are basically mini bosses, but are mascaraded as rares with a silver portrait and token artifact power reward?

Oh well they work every 12 hours I think.

Really, rares haven't been rares since... Wrath, possibly Cata? Mists Is what made them horrible, then WoD and now Legion they basically spawn everyday, If not multiple times within an hour. They -can- spawn once a day, that's fine. But then you'd wait another day for a chance at the spawn, It should be (As the name states) a RARE mob that gives greater rewards for downing It.

So I now call them mini-rares.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    every 4 hours new spawn and stay up for quite a while, respawning every minute orso while they are available. get handynotes_argus and you will get shiny glowy icons on your map for rares that are likely up.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-09-15 at 02:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the hope that one day they wont need Sargeras.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2017-09-15 at 11:57 PM.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

To my understanding and personal experiences rare hunting on Argus, it seems like every few hours, there's a set list of rares that will spawn. If there's a rare that's not on that list and is still alive, once killed, it will not respawn until it's back on that list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iETHOSi View Post
    To my understanding and personal experiences rare hunting on Argus, it seems like every few hours, there's a set list of rares that will spawn. If there's a rare that's not on that list and is still alive, once killed, it will not respawn until it's back on that list.
    This is the impression I get. Rares part of world quests naturally respawn very quickly, but sometimes rares that aren't part of quests will also rapidly respawn, and other times they will not.

Handy for farming for mounts, though I've only got the Blistermaw one so far. Drop my mount, Kerrax!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    This is the impression I get. Rares part of world quests naturally respawn very quickly, but sometimes rares that aren't part of quests will also rapidly respawn, and other times they will not.

Handy for farming for mounts, though I've only got the Blistermaw one so far. Drop my mount, Kerrax!
    Lucky, I've had no luck with mounts ever since I hit my 300 mark. The game's like "You're fine, you don't need any more!".

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    every 4 hours new spawn and stay up for quite a while, respawning every minute orso while they are available. get handynotes_argus and you will get shiny glowy icons on your map for rares that are likely up.
    Got the addon, but think I don't notice any changes on world map? A addon for rare hunting on Argus would be nice.

Thanks all.

Bump...now days later im smart(er) again So is there still no way to know what rare's are up but using handynotes argus and going to each zone and open world map?