Poll: How would you respond?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Say you were reincarnated from a past like...

Say you were reincarnated from a past like and some how through a process by accident you found out you had been murdered in a past life to someone you are married to now. It was in their past life also and they didn't know. It was a brutal killing and they were as close to an evil person in this previous life toward you how would you respond?

Would you tell them what you found out?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    No, because it wouldn't really be them? This is stupid.

Bygones. 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Would I tell my significant other that their past life murdered my past life? And this doesn't lead to a divorce/break up at best and landing myself in a loony bin at worst how?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not believe in past lives so nothing.

My previous life means way more than my current life! I would kill them and then laugh as i get executed knowing that my previous life had been avenged!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Would I tell my significant other that their past life murdered my past life? And this doesn't lead to a divorce/break up at best and landing myself in a loony bin at worst how?
    Well presented as legit as possible meaning it's just a matter of fact event. That's the idea on the what would you do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Say you were reincarnated from a past like and some how through a process by accident you found out you had been murdered in a past life to someone you are married to now. It was in their past life also and they didn't know. It was a brutal killing and they were as close to an evil person in this previous life toward you how would you respond?

Bro how high are you right now?

5+ Year Old Account
    Haha, I creeped out. Just imagined someone stands near me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Maybe being married to this person is meant to teach you some lesson; Love and hate are two sides of the same coin after all.

Forgive them and continue your life. If it is an abusive relationship, leave.
    This isn't about spirituality. Just an odd twilight zone type of question. Hopefully it's an interesting question with nothing more reaching than to consider although odd what some my do or consider. Just for fun.

I need to know more about this universe. How do people go around learning this information of previous lives and/or what would prevent a person from knowing their "past"? Is reincarnation an accepted fact in this universe? What is the general consensus in this situation in this universe?

If I just woke up and thought this, I would seriously question my sanity.

edit: I'd probably follow societal norms.
    Last edited by Mindark; 2017-09-15 at 11:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

I would probably talk to a psychiatrist because I'm going mental.

Wouldn't care.

is this 10char?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    I need to know more about this universe. How do people go around learning this information of previous lives and/or what would prevent a person from knowing their "past"? Is reincarnation an accepted fact in this universe? What is the general consensus in this situation in this universe?

If I just woke up and thought this, I would seriously question my sanity.
    You're focusing on the mechanisms. That can be anything the idea is what ever happens less your sanity being in question or the process.

You your focus should be it happened you can reasonably and logically accept whatever process. What would you do based on what you felt you learned?

You're focusing on the mechanisms. That can be anything the idea is what ever happens less your sanity being in question or the process.

You your focus should be it happened you can reasonably and logically accept whatever process. What would you do based on what you felt you learned?
    I would follow societal norms. I'm guessing you're trying to get at what those societal norms would be based off our biased morality in this universe. I would accept it and go with "It was another time so forget about it." Voted accordingly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Ahh... well, just from a what if, I think If the relationship itself is going well, then I would not do anything because it's a different person now. If the relationship was not going well, I might get a divorce, etc...
    Well you had the right idea wouldn't that be unsettling to know?

Think about in a way that might intrigue you in a different way what if you could conclusively determine something like passed lives and this was one of the things you could know even if all the parts are unknown?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    No, because it wouldn't really be them? This is stupid.
    If you're not really you then what is the point of reincarnation?

Might as well not be happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindark View Post
    I would follow societal norms. I'm guessing you're trying to get at what those societal norms would be based off our biased morality in this universe. I would accept it and go with "It was another time so forget about it." Voted accordingly!
    That makes sense, no right or wrong. Just curious how it could be viewed are something's not worth knowing.

10+ Year Old Account

I would fuck her really hard.

At this point I'm really concerned about your mental health Mall Security.