View Poll Results: Are you SUBBED or UNSUBBED?

Voters
581. This poll is closed
  • SUBBED

385 66.27%
  • UNSUBBED

196 33.73%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're unsubbed and still visit the wow forums regularly, then you have a problem. Either you are addicted and really want to be playing or you are just bitter and looking for drama and can't wait to tell people how much you hate the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Subbed. Since European release have only left my sub for roughly 6 months(was in the army).

I am more casual now than I was earlier. Playing in a semi-decent guild. We are only 6/9 atm in ToS so nothing big.

Does token count?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    unsubbed see signature for why.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    RNG i understand
    but grind?
    dude grind has been the biggest thing since day 1
    if you dont like grind dont play an mmo
    go back and look at some of the vanilla grind
    IMHO, grind is needed for an MMO. Whether the grind is fun or not may be another factor.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    What they do?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    If you're unsubbed and still visit the wow forums regularly, then you have a problem. Either you are addicted and really want to be playing or you are just bitter and looking for drama and can't wait to tell people how much you hate the game.
    I don't know what you mean regularly but I usually check these forums 1-2 a week, depends. You are wrong, I'm here mostly to check on the news, maybe something interesting comes up, drama is always fun and I don't hate the game. Oh and General Off-Topic is kind of fun.

Deleted
    subbed, mainly for waiting for AC origins, but i enjoyed the 3-4 months playing so far

Currently Unsubbed.

All of my friends have quit the game, so that whole aspect of the game kind of died on me, which for me was the biggest part.

unsubbed as of this week. 7.3 is nice to look at, the story progression was cool, but at the end it's just more WQ for AP (which i don't care about anymore, along with the netherlight crucible).

still though..........

Legion is still loads better than WoD (which I was unsubbed for most of).

MMO-C: The forum where people come to talk about how they're too cool to subscribe to the game the forum is about.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Subbed until Oct 1st currently. Came back from a 4 year break in May, so it was nice to see WoD over the course of a few weeks, and not two years. Had a non lapsed account from march of 2005 until then.

I'm enjoying it, but I'm definitely starting to feel to day to day monotony settling in.

I'll continue to stay subbed until at least 8.0
    Last edited by rulk; 2017-09-17 at 04:48 AM.
    lol casual - Ret masochist since 05

Rullk

Subbed for another 15 days with no plans to extend it. Subbed for a month when 7.3 came out after a 2 month break, will sub again for a month once Antorus is fully available on LFR. This is how I've been doing things since the Legion pre-patch, sub for a month and do the available storyline(s), then take a break until there's more story and/or there's a new raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    So far looks to be 2:1 Sub to Unsub. Makes me wonder if you unsub from a game, especially those who unsubbed years ago with no plan to return, why continue to cruise through the WoW forum on this site? Is it curiosity, or does it go further like just not able to let go of a game you loved and enjoyed?

Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post
    So far looks to be 2:1 Sub to Unsub. Makes me wonder if you unsub from a game, especially those who unsubbed years ago with no plan to return, why continue to cruise through the WoW forum on this site? Is it curiosity, or does it go further like just not able to let go of a game you loved and enjoyed?
    Don't see an issue with those unsubbed wanting to keep up with the game. For example I don't play Rift anymore but I still browse now and then on stuff related to it.

Very critical of it in the sub forum though admittedly. But it deserves it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post

So because the Lore changed her, and the art department updated her... you left the game. Seems a bit extreme. Would be like unsubbing in Cata because Samantha Swifthoof no longer walks the road in STV between Duskwood and Booty Bay. Bit trivial if you ask me, but to each their own.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Don't see an issue with those unsubbed wanting to keep up with the game. For example I don't play Rift anymore but I still browse now and then on stuff related to it.

Very critical of it in the sub forum though admittedly. But it deserves it.
    I'm all for keeping tabs on the game, but from time to time I just see so much hate for Blizz, the game, or both from people who unsubbed in MoP, or WoD. While I get that everyone has an opinion, not all of them are informed opinions, thus nullifying most of what they have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    I'm all for keeping tabs on the game, but from time to time I just see so much hate for Blizz, the game, or both from people who unsubbed in MoP, or WoD. While I get that everyone has an opinion, not all of them are informed opinions, thus nullifying most of what they have to say.
    I don't agree with the blind hate.

However I don't agree with blatant fanboyism some people display here either. (not you)

Both sides are just as bad imo.

Was subbed from Vanilla until the end of Cata. Unsubbed because I was done with the game. My wife wasn't and she talked me back into it for MoP. She quit halfway through MoP, and I stayed until the end of MoP to finish up the Bloodthirsty title (almost all honor kills on my account were on my Afflic Warlock). Went cold-turkey before the major patch release for WoD. Have absolutely no desire to return.

unsubbed - have very little time to play anymore and when i do log on im like... what to do what to do? ...
    Fancy doing this? nah cba..
    Wanna do this? ugh sick of doing that..
    how about this? ... too tired
    logs offs ...

tbh i think im going threw burn out and need to play something else for a while.. dont get me wrong i love the game been playing for 10 years but for some reason.. i just cant be bothered anymore.. might come back at 8.0 but for me atm creating monalithic buildings in minecraft has my interest right now

peace <3

I am subbed because, well I still find the game enjoyable I wouldn't be subbed if I didn't.

Subbed because I enjoy the game.