Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    It happens with every president they cant guarantee everything, that's the nature of politics and Congress and I for one will not complain.
    But here's a list of things he has done
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me.../promise-kept/
    I don't know how good that is when you've been president for 9 months and only accomplished 8 things, a couple of which aren't really accomplishments, like getting a new judge or leaving the Paris Accord, seeing as the first had to happen anyways and the 2nd literally didn't mean anything if we left or not as the Accord you don't have to do anything even if you're in it. In addition slashing regulations may not be a something good, sometimes there's a reason why a regulation is there. Also Trump reversed an executive order that would stop mentally ill people from acquiring guns. That's not something to be necessarily proud of when talking of accomplishments, even with a list so small.

In the end a whole 8 things in 9 months is nothing to be proud, even if you're a normal guy or especially a president. Plus, even with this list of things the fact that he has caused more issues than solved isn't a good thing for him either. He has certainly has much room to grow if he actually wants to be a positive influence on the country like he says he wants to.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post
    You mean we'll get to enjoy another two weeks without SoupyTony? Oh, bliss...
    We should for what he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    hows Germany treating you, have you been culturally enriched by migrants yet?
    That'd be a sick burn if we lived in the fictional universe the alt right has inculcated you into where Germans are being torn to pieces on the streets by hordes of invading foreigners.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    LOL @ trusting state ran media, and falling for a "trend" of ONE GUY burning his hat.
    P.S. Perhaps this trash is more your speed, Tijjy old buddy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hats-fire.html
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itter-bonfire/

I feel dirty even having that in my copy buffer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    Initially it was the support on mental health insurance, rebuilding asylums to put all these mentally disturbed people off the streets where they can receive adequate care,a repeal of Obamacare and either flat tax or the 15% corporate tax rate. I also liked that he was someone who was willing to take a different approach a bit more towards the right and libertarian perspective as opposed to a leftwing perspective I.e Bernie sanders.
    Where I draw the line but not enough to go out burning or destroying trump made items is the replace part on obamacare I rather it be left to the states to be handled and budgeted.
    It's really hard to find anything on Trump's mental health insurance initiative, which presumably is on the "back burner" like everything else. If you google that you just get a load of articles about how Trumpcare would gut mental health insurance, and of course articles about Trump's own mental health.

I see nothing at all about the asylums. I think that was one of his puff of smoke promises, like term limits for Congress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be frank, I think I might be enjoying the Right's tears as much as the Left's right now. Especially the ones blaming Trump because the pubs who said for SEVEN YEARS if they got power Obamacare was out the window day one. Aaaand then proceeded to do nothing. Now when he tries to work with the only group currently willing to take a risk and do ANYTHING AT ALL even if that something is likely damning to the American populace in order to work out deals that might benefit us as well they get butthurt. Here's an idea folks, stop electing COWARDS who worry for nothing other than re election and MAYBE shit will get done.

Deleted
    Yeah, at least 1 guy at least, right? Or maybe he isnt even a former Trump supporter at all.
    BBC grasping at straws.

And people voting for someone regretting their vote is something that happens with every election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Yeah, at least 1 guy at least, right? Or maybe he isnt even a former Trump supporter at all.
    BBC grasping at straws.

And people voting for someone regretting their vote is something that happens with every election.
    So... it's a lie, but if it isn't, then it's normal? That's hilarious...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    We should for what he wrote.
    Well, I called a guy a "dolt" once, and received an infraction for that. But I've also seen people refer to others as "fucking c*nts", "leftist shits" and worse with no reaction, so who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    BBC grasping at straws.

Oh, of course people regret their vote. But people had to be uniquely moronic to believe that Trump would actually do what they wanted given that he promised everything to everyone on the campaign trail. So it's funny watching the steady stream of upset morons:
    http://www.areyousorryyet.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

If anyone would like to burn their MAGA hat, hold up a bit and let me shit in it for you first.

10+ Year Old Account
    So are they realizing now what everyone else on the planet realized the moment Trump started running for president?

That he was a bloated snake-oil salesman that would say anything to anyone in an attempt to convince as many gullible people that he would wave his hand and make all their problems disappear if only "certain groups of people" (liberals, immigrants, muslims) were "taken out of the equation" all without the plan, or indeed knowledge, of how to actually accomplish anything, let alone lead a country?

As I've said before, Trump's biggest mistake is the mistake of any con man... he started to believe his own con.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    hows Germany treating you, have you been culturally enriched by migrants yet?
    What's scary is you was allowed in the military... S'poss the jarhead stereotype is real

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope China is making enough of those hats to keep up with this new trend of destroying them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I hope China is making enough of those hats to keep up with this new trend of destroying them.
    I just hope Reagan's family is getting a cut of the profits, seeing as how he's the one who came up with the slogan over 30 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    I just hope Reagan's family is getting a cut of the profits, seeing as how he's the one who came up with the slogan over 30 years ago.
    I sometimes think about how that old crook must be spinning in his grave with a Putin apologist stealing his catchphrase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I sometimes think about how that old crook must be spinning in his grave with a Putin apologist stealing his catchphrase.
    I'm sure he's down there, smiling up at us, trying to remember, well, anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump spent the 90s talking about how much better Clinton's economy was than Reagan's. I know he was ill, but if he could remember Trump before he died, it would be as liberal NYC elite who was tight with Clintons. What this whole thing is, would be completely foreign to anyone who was frozen since the 90s.

I think 9/11 scared the shit out of Trump... Current version of Trump is pretty much the intent of fear instilled by terrorism.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-09-20 at 02:19 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    LOL @ trusting state ran media, and falling for a "trend" of ONE GUY burning his hat.

That said, I don't think this hat burner really gets it. You have two chances, at best, to support Trump. One of them has passed. The other is 3+ years away, and nobody could predict what will happen between now and then. What you do with your hat in the meanwhile, means precisely: dick.
    thought so. Many of those news are more wishful thinking that aides their imperative than actual facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Where can I subscribe to your newsletter? Your views are so daring, refreshing and avantgarde.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Where can I subscribe to your newsletter? Your views are so daring, refreshing and avantgarde.
    Calling Trump a Putin apologist? I guess that would be the No Shit Sherlock magazine, published the Absolutely Everyone Press.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zecora View Post
    Well, I called a guy a "dolt" once, and received an infraction for that. But I've also seen people refer to others as "fucking c*nts", "leftist shits" and worse with no reaction, so who knows...
    Yeah, whining about PC and how everyone is a pussy, but it seems he himself is too cowardly to stand by what he originally said, so he had to edit it out, least he faces consequences for his beliefs. REAL man..

Deleted
    Calling Trump a Putin apologist? I guess that would be the No Shit Sherlock magazine, published the Absolutely Everyone Press.
    Too bad, here I thought there was something unique in your parroting.