+ 3

Dang ! Mods won again ! D:
    Gratz. :<

Buses have invaded the parking where I work, for such a stupid reason....It's been monthes now. T_T
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

+5

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    I wake up around 5 every day during the week so anyone who interrupts my sleeping in time on saturday and sunday faces my wrath, and they (mostly my parents) have adjusted accordingly, thankfully.
    One does not simply interrupt someone's sleep, especially on week-ends/dayoffs.
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens

+ 2

Thanks, Asme. Merged and answered.

+ 3
    Hi iced.

+ 2

+ 4

+ 1

Are you writing, Hastings?

+ 2

Well, if nothing else, I got 1 more Hotline Miami 2 level A+'d today. ...of 24...

+ 1
    Aaaah, the ol' days of school doing the homework the night before it is due. Good ol' memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Good luck! That 15 minutes by bike looks so wonderful compared to the 70 minutes by car...holy shit that 70 minutes by car would suck. Is it worse in winter because of snow? It doesn't snow here so I'm not accustomed to that affecting traffic.
    Nah, it just gets colder. People who normally go by bike or public transport, suddenly take the car. I get why they do it, I just don't like that a lot of those people don't really seem comfortable driving a car. Can see the same problem with it starts raining.

+ 2

+ 3

10+ Year Old Account
    +4

Wonder if there's anyone from the old days of PvM still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekloth View Post
    Wonder if there's anyone from the old days of PvM still around?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthre...6#post34157566
    Ely posted something last week.

+ 5

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the previous threads list, the whole thing almost died after 2012 hahah

+6

+ 7

+ 8

Ah well, can't have everything.