View Poll Results: What kind of paladin play style do you prefer?

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • Each Paladin activate 1 aurea and assign buffs to all party members

11 78.57%
  • Aureas aren't much important, but assigning buffs are fun;

0 0%
  • Forget aureas and buffs, we want to fight without thinking on them;

3 21.43%
    Deleted

What kind of paladin play style do you prefer?

What kind of paladin play style do you prefer?

- Each Paladin activate 1 aurea and assign buffs to all party members;
    - Aureas aren't much important, but assigning buffs are fun;
    - Forget aureas and buffs, we want to fight without thinking on them;

Except I suspect this is about Diablo...

i would love to see auras making a comeback like they were before, aura of crusader, devotion, etc . Also divine intervention and seals ! By removing those blizzard took away the identity of the class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstrike View Post
    i would love to see auras making a comeback like they were before, aura of crusader, devotion, etc . Also divine intervention and seals ! By removing those blizzard took away the identity of the class.
    I agree with you, but I am not sure about if is the majority of paladins agree with us.
    Last edited by mmocee9ecebf93; 2017-09-18 at 04:46 PM. Reason: "but I am sure" changed to "but I am not sure"

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed aura assignment but not specific buff assignment, fuck you, pallypower!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstrike View Post
    what about seals?
    removing seals basically cut the class in half

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    what about seals?
    removing seals basically cut the class in half
    Seals was also fun. I loved "Seal of Sacrifice" because most paladins didn't knew how to use it right... as a backup tank, I have saved many lives with it.
    Last edited by mmocee9ecebf93; 2017-09-18 at 09:09 PM. Reason: no change [update mistake]