Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Thought it was a pretty funny gif.
    ^ It was pretty amusing. Plus I love when the media tries to say he is suggesting violence....by reposting memes and gifs.

Keeps showing how dumb the media is.

Not offended, but it does reinforce the idea that Trump has the mentality of a teenage boy on 4chan.

I mean, it made me laugh and I'm not offended by it, but it's still embarrassing for our president to be doing it. But it's successful in doing exactly what Trump wanted: stupid irrelevant bullshit that distances the public even further from the last round of stupid shit he did, because people are like ADHD-riddled toddlers.

Picard facepalm moment of "dear lord, stay on course, people."

10+ Year Old Account
    Not so much offended as much irritated. This is beneath the dignity of the office. We expect better professionalism out of office managers, much less Presidents.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    ^ It was pretty amusing. Plus I love when the media tries to say he is suggesting violence....by reposting memes and gifs.

I agree, they should focus on showing how insane it is that the president is basically an internet troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Am I the only one who is just beyond offended by him having the audacity to do this? Surely impeachment papers have to be filed this week. Seriously..

Can't believe he'd do something like that. First Russiagate, then there was him trying to get all these people confirmed for his cabinet that are like billionaires and now this. It's like all we hold sacred as Americans has been completely undone by Trump in less than a year.
    It's a funny gif. He's a bit clueless in re-tweeting it (or anything, for that matter), but it's fairly well known by now that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

meh, hard to be offended over the behavior of a child.

7+ Year Old Account

Plus there's humor in the fact that people can't even reply to @realDonalTrump with strong language without risking their account becoming flagged as abusive. But apparently countering language has become more important than countering ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Plus there's humor in the fact that people can't even reply to @realDonalTrump with strong language without risking their account becoming flagged as abusive. But apparently countering language has become more important than countering ideas.
    Thats retarded. The meme itself is EMPTY OF IDEA but for the president taking a whack at hillary which we cant talk about cause that just makes you a cuck. Then you demand we discuss countering his idea. Please tell me what idea we are to counter from this tweet and the meme imbeded in it?

Trumps tweets are generally pretty empty headed but people do challenge him on the merits of whatever hes offering intellectually but its slim fucking pickings. This tweet is just devoid of any ideas though. And you want us to counter his ideas? What a crock of shit. Gtfo with this bullshit pseduo intellectual woke nonsense.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2017-09-18 at 08:32 PM.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    I don't really do the offended thing.

It's just a really stupid facepalm inducing thing.

Immature, yes? Also, overreacting to a stupid/silly tweet, yes. Not sure if some people realize this , but Trump keeps proving his point on how much overreaction is coming from sources like the media/social media on something silly like the golf tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    Immature, yes? Also, Overreacting to a stupid/silly tweet, yes. Not sure if some people realize this , but Trump keeps proving his point on how much overreaction is coming from sources like the media/social media on something silly like the golf tweet.
    Nothing that the President of the United States does is silly or minor. Even something as "small" as retweeting someone or something carries enormous weight behind it and is not taken lightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immature, yes? Also, Overreacting to a stupid/silly tweet, yes. Not sure if some people realize this , but Trump keeps proving his point on how much overreaction is coming from sources like the media/social media on something silly like the golf tweet.
    This is also fucking nonsense. It ignores the fact that the man currently occupies the highest fucking office in the land and is notorious for saying stupid shit all the time. Or course the media will cover him its their fucking job ffs. You should be angry that the president is a fucking child not that the media is actually covering him instead of going to sleep like when bush was in office.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Nothing that the President of the United States does is silly or minor. Even something as "small" as retweeting someone or something carries enormous weight behind it and is not taken lightly.

No question that's immature on his part, but some of the comments out there like saying he was assaulting Clinton is just flat out laughable.

Trump is instigating violence with golf!

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    This is also fucking nonsense. It ignores the fact that the man currently occupies the highest fucking office in the land and is notorious for saying stupid shit all the time. Or course the media will cover him its their fucking job ffs. You should be angry that the president is a fucking child not that the media is actually covering him instead of going to sleep like when bush was in office.

I'm not saying what he did was the right thing to do, but at the same time the social media/media are making more of it than what it is. That in turn if what Trump is trying to show and the media/SM keeps giving it to him.

I'm not saying what he did was the right thing to do, but at the same time the social media/media are making more of it than what it is. That in turn if what Trump is trying to show and the media/SM keeps giving it to him.
    Wait, he's trying to make a point with this? Come on, man. Are we really still pretending that Trump is playing 4D+ chess and has all these higher motivations and more elaborate plans?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

The best was Stephen King taking Trump to task, accusing him of having a sick mind and Ben Shapiro reminding the world that King is the guy who added a preteen gangbang in a sewer to the end of the novel "IT".
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait, he's trying to make a point with this? Come on, man. Are we really still pretending that Trump is playing 4D+ chess and has all these higher motivations and more elaborate plans?

Yes, he must have some grand-scheme to assault Hilary Clinton with a golf ball while she's boarding a plane. You figured him out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their fucking job is to cover him HES THE POTUS FFS. Do you expect they should ignore him when he acts like a child?
    The hammer comes down:

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Their fucking job is to cover him HES THE POTUS FFS. Do you expect they should ignore him when he acts like a child?

I already made my statement regarding this topic. You don't have to agree with it.