Thread: Sub or Sin?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    That's a weird thing to get upset about.
    im just bored

If you're new to WoW and/or to the rogue class, I recommend starting off with assassination because it is the easier spec to play between the two.

I loved Outlaw but they totally ruined for me with the changes to RtB.

Sub I really liked it but felt energy starved with it. Then the changes came, and with the Death from Above build it is crazy fun and interesting to play.

Sin really disgust me, both gameplay-wise and "class fantasy". So if you ask me, go Sub no second thoughts.

what did they do to RtB ?

Homophobia is so gay.

If you've only played for a month and are just starting end game content in general which spec you play is of no concern. Play what you think is coolest and learn the ins and outs of the game, how to dps in certain situations, interrupts etc..
    worry about min-maxing once/if you're doing content where it would matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    what did they do to RtB ?
    They took away the posibility to roll 6.

You can now only roll 1, 2 or 5 instead of 1, 2, 3, or 6. Under the premise of "reducing RNG" and "the bad feel of wrong rolls" but they astronomically failed. You can now roll 5 buffs without True Bearing and will still feel like a shit roll compared to rolling True Bearing alone.

Conclusion: they took the fun out from the spec while still having the same fucking problems. The only positive side is that the energy starving/overflow is better now.

Ah !! I was like "wtf... I was sure we could roll more than 1-2-5 before !!"

Thanks. Yeah that's kind of dumb. Tbh they should just make it that if you roll 5, true bearing is always a part of it.

Homophobia is so gay.

Don't forget that they also completely gutted Adrenaline Rush in 7.2.5.

My question is, are you guys looking to go sin or sub for Antorus? Sub is scaling horribly. I'd rather play outlaw but I'm too much of a wanting to be top dps guy to play it. Do you think sin will pass sub in Antorus? (from what we know right now, now considering any buffs or nerf that could happen)

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Quote Originally Posted by SGTSleepy View Post
    My question is, are you guys looking to go sin or sub for Antorus? Sub is scaling horribly. I'd rather play outlaw but I'm too much of a wanting to be top dps guy to play it. Do you think sin will pass sub in Antorus? (from what we know right now, now considering any buffs or nerf that could happen)
    Sin does indeed scale better than sub. However, it's like getting a C- on a test compared to a D; it ain't that good either way. Also, I think blizz needs to do something with the tier sets cause I feel like assassination's is a bit under tuned right now while I think people are going to hate the sub one for what it is, and finally I just think outlaw's needs to be changed entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    Stop calling it Sin, edgelords, if you call it sin then Subtlety is to be called Lety, Outlaw will be called Law.

Its "ass" or "assa", or spell the full name!

Sheesh
    And to get upset about it by giving the wrong name, too. It's either mut spec, or assassination. No shortening it to "ass" or "assa" that's stupid.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

It is a sin to call it sin. Since i play this game (started with wotlk) everyone called it assa. Never heard mut or sin in the past.
    Dying could endanger your health!

It was called Mut in BC, never heard "assa".

I really enjoy playing Sub currently, would really recommend. Really can't stand assass, one of the more boring specs this expansion in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    I really enjoy playing Sub currently, would really recommend. Really can't stand assass, one of the more boring specs this expansion in my opinion.
    Yep same here. Hated the first version of sub because of the delay protection on shadowstrike and passive aoe coming out of stealth. That was some retarded shit.

But after the slight rework it feels much smoother to play and now poison bomb pisses me off with assassin, I cant rely on an RNG spell for aoe its never gonna proc at the times you want and will end up proccing when theres 1 mob left.

As the spec is called assassination, not assassin, by your logic it would be more like subtlety = btlet and outlaw = tla.

You all sound dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroman View Post
    As the spec is called assassination, not assassin, by your logic it would be more like subtlety = btlet and outlaw = tla.

You all sound dumb.
    Because nicknames work like that where you just cut the end off all of them. And not use the more memorable part of the word like sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    It was called Mut in BC, never heard "assa".
    In spanish it is called "assa", well, in older days when decent people were easier to be found and sticked with the english client.

But he lacks perspective, I've never heard it being called "assa" by an english-speaker player ever.

Sin you track dots and a couple of cds. Sub you track 1 dot and spam backstab and line symbol + dfa and shadow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SilenceRedo View Post
    In spanish it is called "assa", well, in older days when decent people were easier to be found and sticked with the english client.

But he lacks perspective, I've never heard it being called "assa" by an english-speaker player ever.
    Almost everyone I know on EU refers to it as "Assa". No "Sin" or "Mut". I play mostly with British, Swedish and Danish cunts.