Invasion Auto Loot

When did this hotfix go live? Top notch sneakery to fix something horribly annoying.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like theyre looting less v argunites (from rares, chests) after this auto loot hotfix went in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yizu View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel like theyre looting less v argunites (from rares, chests) after this auto loot hotfix went in?
    All I got was gold from my last one. Idk if that's always been a possibility, but I have never witnessed it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    All I got was gold from my last one. Idk if that's always been a possibility, but I have never witnessed it before.
    You probably looted the infernal doombringer, which is not a rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    You probably looted the infernal doombringer, which is not a rare.
    It was auto loot and in an invasion, which means that we aren't talking about rares. It was like 45 gold or something, which tends to be in-line with the "well, you won nothing, here's gold" rewards that have existed since... forever.

When first time I noticed only shared gold then I found lost loot in the mail
    It happens when I run an invasion point in group

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    It was auto loot and in an invasion, which means that we aren't talking about rares. It was like 45 gold or something, which tends to be in-line with the "well, you won nothing, here's gold" rewards that have existed since... forever.
    Well you responded to someone who was specifically talking about rares and chests.

And you most likely got mailed the loot or you auto looted it and didn't check your chat. I guarantee it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Well you responded to someone who was specifically talking about rares and chests.

And you most likely got mailed the loot or you auto looted it and didn't check your chat. I guarantee it.
    Oh, you're right, I didn't even notice that he was talking about rares. Must have glossed over that somehow.

There was no mail, as that's the first thing that occurred to me. I'll run a few more to see if it happens again. I didn't auto-loot the AP or Argunite. I know this because before going in, I was about 12 Argunite shy of a new token and my artifact power addon, which makes an icon appear when I have AP in my bags, didn't update to show any AP either.

But yeah, again, I'll see if I can replicate it.

Edit:

I got AP/VA from my first two I tried, but this one? 19 gold.

I'm pretty sure I get more from AFK'ing these...
    Last edited by Lime; 2017-09-19 at 08:24 AM.

So that's what happened? I did two invasions today and could not loot any of the bosses.

any other loot from the points seem to go automatically into my bag now i started noticing this a few days ago

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just got auto looted (EU)

19 gold 40 silver
    44 argunite
    151 million AP token

Last night it wasn't put in yet, and the portal overlapped boss a few times making it only lootable from a certain angle...