Legendaries and Invasions

Since yesterday's hotfix that made the bosses' loot be awarded automatically, I have not seen a single person receive a legendary. I have done a few dozen Invasions across my alts, all in raid groups. Before the hotfix the drop rate for legendaries seemed quite substantial, and I received a few myself. Has somebody here received any legendaries since, or seen it happen?

Art by draken4o

7+ Year Old Account
    I was in a group with 6 or so random people today and one person got a legendary, so it's still happening.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

I got one from an invasion a couple hours ago.
    Yub Yub

Oh, nice to know. Might have been just a RNG being RNG on my end (and that of my groups). Thanks.

Art by draken4o

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Since yesterday's hotfix that made the bosses' loot be awarded automatically, I have not seen a single person receive a legendary. I have done a few dozen Invasions across my alts, all in raid groups. Before the hotfix the drop rate for legendaries seemed quite substantial, and I received a few myself. Has somebody here received any legendaries since, or seen it happen?
    As the above said, they still do get them. They seem to happen in "waves" though I've noticed, my guild is an easy example of this, nobody gets them for a while, then suddenly everyone gets one the same day with a few trickling the day or so after, I mean, this week it happened on Sunday...

So, maybe it's just one of the lull days?
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-09-20 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    I got havoc DH cloak today from an invasion.