Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Really? Islam is not an dangerous religion, only a super small amount of them are terrorists. Like less than 1%.
    Look at something like Christianity that has plundered and killed so many times so long ago. And still does, look at Breivik.
    1. 1% is not super small amount at all.
    2. It's more than 1%. Eg, the number of them who will say that a woman should wear burka or whatever is way more. (Now read 3.)
    3. They don't assimilate. It's maybe 1% that assimilate, if that. And when they don't assimilate, they start to enforce 2 onto others.

But you know all that and are posting simply because you want to start a fire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    1. 1% is not super small amount at all.
    2. It's more than 1%. Eg, the number of them who will say that a woman should wear burka or whatever is way more. (Now read 3.)
    3. They don't assimilate. It's maybe 1% that assimilate, if that. And when they don't assimilate, they start to enforce 2 onto others.

But you know all that and are posting simply because you want to start a fire.
    Why does nobody else have sympathy at all for them? Are we just going to let them freeze to death?

Uk has sweet benefits compared to other countries. Hence it is a target. If other countries ignore it, they will eventually make their way to Calais. So countries like the UK, Germany and Sweden should be hammering the other states for letting them through unchecked.

Why does nobody else have sympathy at all for them? Are we just going to let them freeze to death?
    Will you stop baiting already? You are jumping illogically between single-liners designed to evoke angry responses.

People have sympathy. Doesn't mean they should invite refugees into their homes.

Deleted
    I think it's very unfair for Italy and Greece to get so many of them, simply because they are the first country they can reach.

However, the rest of the EU doesn't want them either and adopted the attitude "Germany opened the gates by saying they are welcome, so they can have them al".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    How many muslim do u invited to your house?
    None because i have autism.

We knew that already. Isn't a reason to let those poor s look us freeze to death tho.

That's no excuse. Put up or shut up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Every country gets a quota of how many they are required to take in, cheaper that way i'd imagine. Besides, these people really need help, it's a hellhole down there. Besides, we kinda caused it, should clean up after our own messes.
    Back from ur "vacation" to stir up drama are we?

But ye, why should the whole of europe share the burden thats caused by a few countries?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Back from ur "vacation" to stir up drama are we?

But ye, why should the whole of europe share the burden thats caused by a few countries?
    Why not? .

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcurse View Post
    the problem is, many countries just say "NO"... like america or sweden i think,... germany for example has a few millions, america not even 100k, i think... the nazis even go so far to say we should take NONE at all, because ~1% of them are terrorists...

EDIT: and yes, they just like to go to germany, because we have no law against burkas and stuff like poland has... germany is nice, rest sucks ^^

Sweden doesn't have refugees? America doesn't? how do they just say "no" and then you go on to say they have some, just not 100K.

Also it's really ironic when someone from Germany calls other countries nazis

Neighbour decided to commit suicide. Why should we follow him?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcurse View Post
    the problem is, many countries just say "NO"... like america or sweden i think,... germany for example has a few millions, america not even 100k, i think... the nazis even go so far to say we should take NONE at all, because ~1% of them are terrorists...

EDIT: and yes, they just like to go to germany, because we have no law against burkas and stuff like poland has... germany is nice, rest sucks ^^
    Christ, talk about being incredibly obnoxious.

But I look forward to when all this bites you back in the ass one day.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-09-20 at 01:33 PM.

Deleted
    They can send them back and do sth with smugglers.
    Oh they try that. Mostly on their own too, since the EU isnt much help.

Italy has many operativesin Libya for example, where they make sure as many refugees as possible are gathered and put in jails and camps (which isnt really a good solution either, but it stops them crossing to Italy).

Italy also theathened to forbid help-organizations to enter Italian harbors if they keep picking people up just off the Libyan coast, which also helped decrease the number of refugees coming to Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post

Also it's really ironic when someone from Germany calls other countries nazis
    And why is that?

Deleted
    Every country gets a quota of how many they are required to take in,
    Why do we need to take any?
    I think the EU should jointly decide to share a quota of Zero.

Deleted
    Cause, for example, of this:
    That's a small percentage of the immigrants. Not all of them are like that. Quit trying to justify your xenophobia.

Every country gets a quota of how many they are required to take in, cheaper that way i'd imagine. Besides, these people really need help, it's a hellhole down there. Besides, we kinda caused it, should clean up after our own messes.
    Better question: Why doesn't the rest of the world share the burden of refugees (which is the real problem here)? And if they don't, why should European countries?

And no, Europe didn't cause it. Some European countries were involved in some of the reasons, but that's a far cry from actually causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Start a fire? Not sure how normal things can cause a fire.
    The OP is demanding things from people, is saying they caused a mess and have an obligation to clean it, and are calling them xenophobes.

This is a completely clear bait thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean, the neighbouring countries in the Middle East have taken a far greater burden the Europe collectively has.
    Last time I checked, there's something like 200 countries in the world? Refering to 3-4 countries close by, hardly makes my point any less poignant.