Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It is a reskin of the mythic Archy mount, not too special.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    It's not a reskin, it just has the same skeleton. A reskin would be like painting a wolf a different color. The geometry of the lightforged mount is completely new.

Stop applying terms so broadly pls.
    It has a few new pieces like the wings and it is yellow. Most of it is the same damn thing.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Is it a cool mount? sure.

Is it the coolest? hell no, there are a ton more cooler mounts out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post

It is pretty damn awesome OP... even with the 500k price tag, the mount ALWAYS sticks out - kind of like the Mims head etc

Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    Not as good as mimirons head.
    Eh, pretty much everythings better than Mim's head for me. I got mine back when it was current content and I only ever used it maybe a couple dozen times.

Far as the warframe (which im loving atm) im just glad it doesnt weave and bob like the other golems do. I always hated using my felsteel annihilator due to the sea-sickness from flying it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazz17 View Post
    The /mountspecial is cool, shame everyone is going to have it soon
    500,000G price tag.. maybe with all that EU gold, but us Murican folks - I bet only 9% of the playerbase here have even that much gold just to burn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Eh, pretty much everythings better than Mim's head for me
    You take that BACK xuros! Mims head is god status

I do think it's pretty awesome looking, with solid animations and art. Not about to pay the money for one right now though, it's WAY too much for me to afford without grinding the shit out of the AH, old raids, some farming spot or dumping ~$60+ on tokens to sell (which is entirely out of the question, no mount is worth $60...as much as a full retail for a new game).

I don't play enough or the right way to earn easy money, so getting it would be a chore, so when getting it is less of a chore I'll get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think those of you expecting it to be super common once most everyone is exalted are overestimating how much gold the average, casual player has. 500k is still a fortune for most people.

dont like it but im defs gonna get it

I dig it. Not enough to bother acquiring all the gold for one, but I like it nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    It's a cool mount but not the coolest.

I personally love the new mana ray mounts, they're insanely cool.

I really like it, way too expensive though.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    For the price it needs to have a built trade vendor, a built in transmog service, a built in access to my class hall mission table, and the ability to make me waffles in the morning.

And make it a multi seater with a 10 minute cooldown that allows you to hurl one of your passengers like a missile at the target of your choice. Passenger survival optional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Among the best Free mounts out there.
    Since when is half a million free?

If memory serves, it's the 2nd most expensive mount in the entire game; spider being #1..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Org Zep and SW Airship is the best IMO

Lightforged warframe looks cool but nowhere near as good as those 2 mounts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Since when is half a million free?

If memory serves, it's the 2nd most expensive mount in the entire game; spider being #1..
    Spider is still by far the most expensive mount you can buy with gold ingame at a eyewatering 2 million gold and i bought one on day one when the merchant spawned. Oh the comments i got was golden!

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not bad but golem mounts are not my favorites.

The new Blizzcon mounts though...

The New Alliance Airship is the new favorite succeeding Al'ar and the Amani warbear.

I prefer smaller mounts. Invincible is still my no 1.

Nah but im bias and don't really light based gear and what not

The only way I can get this mount is if I put all of the gold of several of my characters together, and I'm not gonna do that. Maybe I'll buy it one day if I happen to get enough gold, or maybe I'll end up buying some tokens to get it... I don't understand the point of these fucking expensive mounts that aren't even that impressive. The Blizzcon mounts cost me 30 euros and they're way better than this thing.

It's a bit too rich for my taste. It's noisy when it's running and I never liked the side to side movement of the golem, even if this one does it more. I prefer simpler mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    The only way I can get this mount is if I put all of the gold of several of my characters together, and I'm not gonna do that. Maybe I'll buy it one day if I happen to get enough gold, or maybe I'll end up buying some tokens to get it... I don't understand the point of these fucking expensive mounts that aren't even that impressive. The Blizzcon mounts cost me 30 euros and they're way better than this thing.
    They're called gold sinks. They're a method to permanently remove large amounts of gold from the economy to help slow down the growth of inflation. Every expansion has had them, and the prices reflect how out of control inflation is. BC's was 1.8k. Wrath's was ~18k. Cata's was ~30k. MoP's was 120k. WoD's... sorry drawing a blank here. And now Legion's 500k and 2m for the Mad Merchant's spider.

Blizz has been adding more of them over the years. The MoP jewel panthers and Mad Merchant come to mind. There's also more subtle things. More and more npcs are being added that are factionless, which means you don't get the 20% discount off purchases and repairs. I started noticing in it MoP. None of the two dozen repairers in Shrine were factioned. The tauren weren't thunder bluff, the orcs weren't orgrimmar, etc. I started going under Shrine to the August Celestials vendor to repair. Check the Vindicaar sometime. If you want to repair I'd go to Destiny Point, the repairer there uses Army rep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    It's a cool mount but not the coolest.

I personally love the new mana ray mounts, they're insanely cool.
    Yeah, definitely agree with you there. I was lucky. My first two eggs got me the scintillating and vibrant rays. Nothing but yolk since. =-(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    My boomkin always gets this weird headache when riding the warframe.
    You too? I thought it was just me. /fellowboomkinsunite
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-09-22 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Added more.