Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tbh, I'll be ready for the drought when it hits. I will continue to snooze through the next two more months of ToS (raiding Mythic 2 nights/week + some keys/Argus), then raid Mythic Antorus and probably continue 2 nights/week until everyone in the guild has the Mythic mount. I'd be fine with 9-10 months of sleeping through a drought.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    oh my sweet summer child
    That was my reaction to the guy imagining a late spring/early summer 2018 release .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    The fantasy is that, at some point in a few months (maybe for Blizzcon) blizzards huge announcement is that the final boss (and final post-antonus mini raid) of the expansion is actually Sargeras.
    We already know for the most part how the expansion is going to end in terms of Sargeras, fighting him would be quite the stretch.. and literally undo all the setup they've already got.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    So far that just seems to be part of the Antorus raid, like the area you teleport to after Kil'jaeden's death. But maybe it could become the basis for some new, post-raid story content.
    No, definitely. If you listen to the voice lines, it sends you to Silithus after the raid (Probably will be the transition patch between Antorus and the void themed new expansion). This wound is literally over C'thun so I expect things to go crazy. That wound is made during the fight with Argus but we go there when Sargeras is already imprisoned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    So judging from a response given by Lore in regards to class changes coming before Antorus, it seems like 7.3.2 is going to accompany the raid like 7.1.5 and 7.2.5. Despite this, 7.3.2 has zero content and is only for balance and bug fixes for Antorus. Do you think they're pretty much done with the 11 week cycle? Can we expect a year long gap between Antorus and the next piece of content? Do you still expect more besides the small story mini patches we might get in between as mentioned by Ion?
    I have a feeling 7.3.5 is hitting a little after BlizzCon. And the new expansion about August/September 2018.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So judging from a response given by Lore in regards to class changes coming before Antorus, it seems like 7.3.2 is going to accompany the raid like 7.1.5 and 7.2.5. Despite this, 7.3.2 has zero content and is only for balance and bug fixes for Antorus. Do you think they're pretty much done with the 11 week cycle? Can we expect a year long gap between Antorus and the next piece of content? Do you still expect more besides the small story mini patches we might get in between as mentioned by Ion?
    The actual wording:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'd say we're highly likely to make at least some tuning changes surrounding the raid's release, but that would be via hotfix, not as part of this patch.
    My interpretation:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'd say we're highly likely to make at least some tuning changes surrounding the raid's release, but that would be via hotfix, not as part of the 7.3.2 patch.
    Because the thread in question is about the 7.3.2 patch.
    That leaves it up in the airs whether 7.3.5 is gonna happen or not.

Regardless, the Antorus raid will obviously happen around the 11 week schedule mark. I would love some new single player content à la the Death of Chromie, but who knows.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

well duh - 7.3 is last content this expansion before pre patch of 8.0

the only thing that didnt open is Antorus

expansion is done with lore of Alleria from mac'ree questline opening for 8.0 prepatch.

Deleted
    The patch has been released 3 weeks and and the raid isn't even out, so it's kind of early to starting complaining about 1 year of current content. Wait until Blizzcon at least when they'll announce what their plan is. Probably there will be some mini patch to transition into the next expansion + the event.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    Tbh, I'll be ready for the drought when it hits. I will continue to snooze through the next two more months of ToS (raiding Mythic 2 nights/week + some keys/Argus), then raid Mythic Antorus and probably continue 2 nights/week until everyone in the guild has the Mythic mount. I'd be fine with 9-10 months of sleeping through a drought.
    And from a casual PoV I will be slowly working through the mage tower challenges on all my alts. So, I don't fear a content drought. ^_^;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    That was my reaction to the guy imagining a late spring/early summer 2018 release .
    Also, why release a new expansion in the summer, when people are going on holidays etc?

Give me a choice and my choice will always be to cry and act like a bitch over everything. I play WoW. That's why.

/thread

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    1. Patch 7.2 brought reward for PVP season 3&4.
    2. Season 4 started with 7.2.5.
    3. Patch 7.3 brought rewards for seasons 5, 6&7.
    4. Next patch is labeled as 7.3.2, not 7.3.5.
    5. Figure out the rest.