View Poll Results: Are you SUBBED or UNSUBBED?

Voters
581. This poll is closed
  • SUBBED

385 66.27%
  • UNSUBBED

196 33.73%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by -Joker- View Post
    Takes a little time, but so worth it.
    Got flying today, so devoid of purpose that I am farming draenor rep

Subbed. Currently progressing on Mythic Host.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subbed since '08. Unsubbed since Feb. Warlock in sig.

The game is no longer for me.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Unsubbed. Modern WoW is no longer for me. Enjoying the heck out of an older version of the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Subbed since '08. Unsubbed since Feb. Warlock in sig.

The game is no longer for me.
    Sometimes that happens. I hope you find something new that holds a similar significance for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I unsubbed for two years (half of Cata to half of MoP) because I was doing humanitarian work in a place that didn't have any good internet connection to play WoW on...

Unsubbed.

I think my stance on Blizzard's current treatment of the game is pretty well known to anyone who's even glanced sideways at the flying/no-flying threads. But mostly it boils down to the simple fact that I feel that Blizzard is sacrificing what the game could, and should, be at the altar of profit.

And before anyone jumps all over me about how Blizzard is a business and it's their right to make money, I'm not disputing that. Higher quality products and profits aren't mutually exclusive. I just think that too many corners are being cut and too much of the game's design are being built specifically to be less than what they could be in order to milk more profit out of the playerbase. When I look at all of the over-use of RNG, heavy time-gating, no-flying, and a host of other little things it all adds up.

It's no longer about WoW being the best game it could be. It's all about WoW being the best money-milking machine possible. And I just can't support that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still playing but haven't been "subbed" for like 2 years.

never unsubbed since release.

Subbed until content drought.

Unsubbed the same week NH was released, Was spending more time playing other games and was falling behind with gear/artifact stuff and eventually gave up.

Unsubbed due to 7.3 and how bad the entire patch and Argus is. 100% returning for the pre patch.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again