Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    I think it might actually be a step backward, power-wise.

Source: compendiums, as I understood them
    1) Old gods (even N'zoth) are < void lords/naaru <= Titans <= ???? (whatever corrupted Sargeras, unless it was just his own mental weakness facing the reality of fel/void)
    2) Azshara = incredibly powerful mage, but much of her strength beyond that came from Well of Eternity and/or Sargeras. So who knows if she still is "omega stronk"
    3) Zuul = ??? but ultimately, seems to be a troll void priest heavily empowered/influenced by the Void Lords.

I'm not really sure what other "big bads" remain.

Even if c'thun and/or N'zoth start feeding off Azeroth's wound, idk how much stronger that makes them.
    I think according to the "Latest" lore, the VoidLords and Naaru were never compared with a specific group. I would personally equal out the Void Lords with Titans, as they could corrupt Titans to create even stronger beeings.

Also, we never faced off against Old Gods at full power afaik. I think if they broke their chains completely we would face a much bigger foe.
    Taking the Spoilers in account we might even face Cthun again, as the Blood of Azeroth seeps into his Prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    He'll never be a boss, he can't be defeated, he's that powerful. Instead, Sargeras is "defeated" when Illidan sacrifices himself, they're imprisoned there and basically he'll never be a threat again.
    And in the meantime he will convince Sargeras that he should help him and Azeroth. And Illidan and Sargeras then swoop in at the last second and suddenly we're all goodie goodie

Wait so are we reviving the Titans?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    I'm not sure. I'm guessing Argus, assuming it would be viewed as a del-green star in the far distance. The Doomsayers in Dalaran also speak of an "emerald sun," and a "crooked serpent" that "feasts upon the stars," so who knows. Here's the quote (from Damp Pamphlet):
    The new audio drama states that Emerald Star is Argus soul. Welp, I'm a bit dissapointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    His days are numbered. Yeah, so what if he can split planets in twain. Azeroth is like a planet with people with swords and bows riding on horses that took the fight to an immortal space faring race and won. A couple more expansions at the rate we're going and we're going to be cleaving planets in two ourselves.
    "Grab your swords boys more magical spaceships to stab to death!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    "Grab your swords boys more magical spaceships to stab to death!"
    But, i'm killing a GOD in 7.3...

I can only go so far. I'm not Madoka. I can't become the Universe. I can defeat the Unmaker of ALL of Creation, but...I have Limits. I'm Human. D:

But, to be fair now, I'm a Human that can fight Gods capable of easily destroying the Multiverse (Well, namely Argus), so...FUCK YOU GOKU!

What the fuck is this fight I don't even....

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    What the fuck is this fight I don't even....
    Think of this fight as:

Yogg'saron X Lich King X Fighting a Cosmic God whose power seems to rival guys like Beerus, if not, then beings that are stronger than him X Gaining the Pantheon's might/blessing X Jailing Sargeras X Mounts X A Cool Achievement X Our World getting cucked= Argus the Unmaker.

:/ So....in a sense, hmm..how do I TD:LR It in a way that makes sense...

Got it. To TD:LR it, allow me to bring in The Fallen Avatar. Your line, Avatar:

Fallen Avatar: "CHAOS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dorky View Post
    I think with Arthas we were still pretty weak, only strong in numbers. We still had ways to go to reach Fordring levels of strength (and even he had to get help from a higher power). In Cataclysm we were the strongest mortals but the Aspects were still there. Now we're close to demi-God levels and only the Titans can help us.

I doubt they'll be able to pull "and then the Titans came and saved everyone" in the next expansion, so it's going to get interesting to see if and how they write themselves out of this corner.
    We skip being the Faction Leaders and go straight into being Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    We skip being the Faction Leaders and go straight into being Titans
    That's how I see things next expac.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velios View Post
    I'm not sure. I'm guessing Argus, assuming it would be viewed as a del-green star in the far distance. The Doomsayers in Dalaran also speak of an "emerald sun," and a "crooked serpent" that "feasts upon the stars," so who knows. Here's the quote (from Damp Pamphlet):
    I'm gonna decode it:

Argus Rises (Argus is the Emerald Star. Dawn= Awakening Argus has come).

A Fel, Tormented God, dawns at the Seat Of The Pantheon, but casts no shadow (This talks about his pain, and how his rise dawns the END of all Things, but he sheds no Evil. He is tormented, and is only fighting us, cause his master Bids it. He wants us to kill him, hence why his death lines sound so happy, and relieved. Also, the "Vault of the Heavens" Is the Pantheon's seat, since it's the Vault of Creation, the pinnacle of all, the Heaven's peak).

The World lifts Azeroth's voice in terror, but only Magni can hear her cries (Likely about Azeroth's Nightmares during the 7.3 Pre-quest Event. But, with Sargeras around her, and all, and with Argus being right there at the Seat. Azeroth's scared).

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, Sargeras himself feasts on stars (Hence why he's called a "Serpent, since his Cosmic constellation looks like a beast, and not like a Titan).

He has no clue of what's to come, but he dreams of infinite endings/beginnings (This talks about the Chronicles, and how Sargeras thinks that if the Universe was made before, it could be made again. Hence why he's destroying all of creation. He doesn't know the truth, but he dreams of the Universe's recreation, without the Void's corruption).

<Strange glyphs and writing in an unknown language cover the rest of the scroll> Likely scrolls that speak Titan.

There, Decoded it. Nothing special, just talking about the end of WoW Legion.

:/

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I rewrote the sentences of "He has no eyes to see", and shit, cause I wanted my "Decoding" to be more clear for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    That's how I see things next expac.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna decode it:

Argus Rises (Argus is the Emerald Star. Dawn= Awakening Argus has come).

A Fel, Tormented God, dawns at the Seat Of The Pantheon, but casts no shadow (This talks about his pain, and how his rise dawns the END of all Things, but he sheds no Evil. He is tormented, and is only fighting us, cause his master Bids it. He wants us to kill him, hence why his death lines sound so happy, and relieved. Also, the "Vault of the Heavens" Is the Pantheon's seat, since it's the Vault of Creation, the pinnacle of all, the Heaven's peak).

The World lifts Azeroth's voice in terror, but only Magni can hear her cries (Likely about Azeroth's Nightmares during the 7.3 Pre-quest Event. But, with Sargeras around her, and all, and with Argus being right there at the Seat. Azeroth's scared).

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, Sargeras himself feasts on stars (Hence why he's called a "Serpent, since his Cosmic constellation looks like a beast, and not like a Titan).

He has no clue of what's to come, but he dreams of infinite endings/beginnings (This talks about the Chronicles, and how Sargeras thinks that if the Universe was made before, it could be made again. Hence why he's destroying all of creation. He doesn't know the truth, but he dreams of the Universe's recreation, without the Void's corruption).

<Strange glyphs and writing in an unknown language cover the rest of the scroll> Likely scrolls that speak Titan.

There, Decoded it. Nothing special, just talking about the end of WoW Legion.

:/

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I rewrote the sentences of "He has no eyes to see", and shit, cause I wanted my "Decoding" to be more clear for you guys.
    Lol, literally NOTHING points at Sargeras beeing the "crooked serpent with no eyes". Nothing on him resembles a serpent, he has eyes, and he's big enough to cleave planets in half, not feast on stars. It's most likely a void lord or something new we have yet to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    Lol, literally NOTHING points at Sargeras beeing the "crooked serpent with no eyes". Nothing on him resembles a serpent, he has eyes, and he's big enough to cleave planets in half, not feast on stars. It's most likely a void lord or something new we have yet to see.
    Metaphor's exist, you know.