Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Opposition from both parties? Holy delusion Batman!
    Well to be fair I don't doubt there is some opposition from within his own party /looks at the freedom caucus, but most if not all of that opposition is because of Donny boys big fat mouth. He calls his own AG an idiot and tosses members of congress under the bus all the time. Yeah NO SHIT he has opposition, he'd have a lot less if he kept his mouth shut and did what the adults in the room tell him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    He's doing the job and better than the last 8 years was done despite opposition from both parties.
    He's doing his job despite him being so shit at it his own party has to hold back his shittyness? Congratulations Trump fights for a tax break that gives his cabinet almost a billion dollar break personally and you'll be getting higher health insurance and probably SS/Medicare tax increases( that wont hit him due to contribution caps enacted by people like himself) combined with benefit reductions! Gotta get that pointless wall too that wont do dick to increase national security and the Mexicans will pay for it! Sometime.......maybe........I promise

And treats international relations like a child throwing a tantrum on top of a risk board.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2017-09-20 at 09:18 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's doing the job and better than the last 8 years was done despite opposition from both parties.
    Think about that for a second. If it seems like he is doing a better job, when both parties are abstracting him. Do you think that might have something to do with the fact he hasn't been able to do anything? If both DNC and RNC are stoping him and you think this is better than last 8 years, than the only thing that was missing those 8 years is Obama being Trump. That's what your flippant response actually means... your issue isn't how well the country did, you are just there at the altar of Emperor Kek...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    obviously, people have their own political conviction, guided by their life experience and expectation.

But beyond that, even being a long time republican, how anyone can think Trump is doing a good job. I don't know if he is conducting faithfully the republican agenda or not, but even if he is, it doesn't change the fact that his presidency is a clusterfuck of stupidity. He keeps insulting other world leader, including allies, he's making a fool of himself and the entire united states, and he's possibly being dangerous.

Seriously, rocketman? what kind of UN speech was that? i can't believe i'll say that, but i prefer him when he says covfefe, at least it's not threatening nuclear war.

One more thing for people saying they didn't vote for him. It does not matter. He is the president the united states, rightfully elected by the american people. It doesn't matter if he didn't win the popular vote. As far as foreign leader are concerned, for the rest of the world, he is the voice, the face, the will and the muscle of the people of the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Making America meme again. I wish that Trump was my dad.
    You want to roleplay as Ivanka so he can make creepy inappropriate comments about you, or one of the kids he doesn't give two shits about?

- - - Updated - - -

Bwahahahahaha! Good one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Governing in a democracy even a republic still requires consensus. If trump is being obstructed by both parties he is by definition unable to reach any form of consensus and is therifore not governing very well.

Wheres the 24/7 all week coverage of this travesty?
    Clearly trump is insinuating we should assault all women!, sorry but this is the kind of bullcrap the media may actually post.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    He was like this since he started posting on social media, when he was a billionaire businessman. In some ways becoming president was a step down. Did anyone really expect his personality to change? Some even voted for him because he had that "I don't give a shit" attitude. It's very entertaining.
    There were some morons early on who were disappointed that President Trump was just like Candidate Trump and regretted their vote because of that.

- - - Updated - - -

His only notable achievement to date was nominating an SC justice. Something that any person with an R next to their name could have done.

And as for opposition from both parties? He earned opposition from his own party by threatening them, throwing them under the bus, and delegating all of the work to them.

It takes Olympic quality mental gymnastics to paint the opposition from Republicans as anything other than a self inflicted wound.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Not so much offended as much irritated. This is beneath the dignity of the office. We expect better professionalism out of office managers, much less Presidents.

Is not beneath the dignity of the office but Trump posting a funny gif is?

Pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post

Pathetic
    you realize that Obama received plenty of criticism for putting his feet on the desk...right?

Also, he was hardly the first president to do so -

But sure, that's totally the same as repeatedly retweeting stupid memes that often are sourced from white supremacists.

Pathetic
    What's pathetic is this sad attempt at whataboutism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    you realize that Obama received plenty of criticism for putting his feet on the desk...right?

Also, he was hardly the first president to do so -

But sure, that's totally the same as repeatedly retweeting stupid memes that often are sourced from white supremacists.
    Yeah, funny memes are now sourced from white supremacists? And Pepe is a nazi symbol too right? You make me laugh
    Besides, I judge the desk-feet behaviour of all those oyu posted as beneath the dignity of the office, now what? Your "look at them, they did it too" serves what purpose exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    What's pathetic is this sad attempt at whataboutism.
    Pathetic is the outrage of "he tweeted things that hurt my feeble feels. IMPEACH NAOW !!!"

Yeah, funny memes are now sourced from white supremacists too?
    "funny"?

And yes, many of the people who these images were sourced from have ties to, or have publicly posted content sourced from white supremacists.

Remember those crime "statistics" he tweeted during the campaign? - http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...icide-victims/

And Pepe is a nazi symbol too right? You make me laugh
    Nope, I think that stuff is silly in terms of Pepe being "ruined". But let's not pretend that the alt-reich hasn't made heavy use of Pepe throughout their "joking" white supremacist content.

Besides, I judge the desk-feet behaviour of all those oyu posted as beneath the dignity of the office, now what? Your "look at them, they did it too" serves what purpose exactly?
    I don't either, actually. I think while it's potentially a little bit disrespectful depending on whose desk they're using, it's ultimately pretty "normal" behavior for someone who works at a desk. Sometimes you just put your feet up there.

My point wasn't "whataboutism", but rather to provide more context for your "whataboutism". Which was some low energy nonsense. Sad.

Pathetic is the outrage of "he tweeted things that hurt my feeble feels. IMPEACH NAOW !!!"
    Standing up for what you believe in is not a "hurt my feelie feels" move, and you are, once again, sad for pushing such pussy behavior.

I would have never seen the golfball gif if it hadn't been for Liberal crying, I just want to thank them for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would have never seen the golfball gif if it hadn't been for Liberal crying, I just want to thank them for that.
    You....do....understand....that the OP was not a crying liberal, correct? The post was sarcastic in nature.

Personally I could have done without finding out that Trump is still crying about Hillary 9 months into his Presidency, but that might just be me. Some people are just easily amused I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "funny"?

And yes, many of the people who these images were sourced from have ties to, or have publicly posted content sourced from white supremacists.

Remember those crime "statistics" he tweeted during the campaign? - http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...icide-victims/
    Funny, you already equivalated most Trump supporters as nazis and white supremacists. Glad you implicitly admitted your bullshit.

Nope, I think that stuff is silly in terms of Pepe being "ruined". But let's not pretend that the alt-reich hasn't made heavy use of Pepe throughout their "joking" white supremacist content.
    With alt-reich (the intellectual bankruptcy of this term aside) you most likely mean the_donald and 4chan? Show me some upvoted "white supremacist" content of the donald please?
    Lets see what bullshit you can invoke. (and if you seriously believe the trolls at 4chans are nazis, you are beyond help as well)

And if some nazis from stormfront use pepe, so what? No one supports those morons. Some people draw Maleficent in explicit poses and some people write idiotic Harry Potter fanfiction, doesnt mean Disney or Rowling endorse either of these things.

Your kinds endgoal is to link everything trump and his supporters say and do with racism and white nationalism to shame them into censorship.
    Intellectually dishonest and disgusting.
    I don't either, actually. I think while it's potentially a little bit disrespectful depending on whose desk they're using, it's ultimately pretty "normal" behavior for someone who works at a desk. Sometimes you just put your feet up there.
    Yeah, with what kind of freakshows your kind regards as normal, I dont buy it, sorry sugar. Its disrespectul, since its not "locker room feet on the desk" but feet on the motherfucking potus desk.
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-09-21 at 08:44 PM.

Funny, you already equivalated most Trump supporters as nazis and white supremacists. Glad you implicitly admitted your bullshit.
    Equivocated*

And no, I didn't. I was specifically talking about some of the folks that he's sourced content from who specifically have ties to white supremacist sites/groups or sourced their content from those sites/groups.

With alt-reich you most likely mean the_donald and 4chan? Show me some upvoted "white supremacist" content of the donald please?
    Lets see what bullshit you can invoke. (and if you seriously believe the trolls at 4chans are nazis, you are beyond help as well)
    I make it a habit to avoid those places as much as possible, actually. I've lurked /pol/ a bit years ago and found it largely lacking in any comedic value, and both that and Reddit usually give me headaches nowadays.

And if some nazis from stormfront use pepe, so what? Some people draw Maleficent in explicit poses and some people write idiotic Harry Potter fanfiction, doesnt mean Disney or Rowling endorse either of these things.
    Cool, did you miss where I wrote that I found most of the pepe stuff silly? Because as a reminder - I do, and consequently have no clue why you responded this way.

The endgoal is to link everything trump and his supporters say and do with racism and white nationalism to shame them into censorship.
    Intellectually dishonest and disgusting.
    Damn, did you go to one of the secret liberal meetings? Can I get your notes? I've missed the last few.

Yeah, with what kind of freakshows your kind regards as normal, I dont buy it, sorry sugar.
    Oh please elaborate.

What kind of freakshows?

What are "my kind"?

I'm genuinely curious!

7+ Year Old Account
    Your kinds endgoal is to link everything trump and his supporters say and do with racism and white nationalism to shame them into censorship. Intellectually dishonest and disgusting.
    Isn't this a Trump tactic?

http://mashable.com/2017/08/16/donal.../#YyShFAicjPqM

You're right it is EXTREMELY intellectually dishonest and disgusting. It definitely shows how reprehensible an individual is when the phrase racism is used to try and shame people senselessly. Good thing the President would never act in such a manner since you find it so tasteless. Oh.......
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-09-21 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    YPathetic is the outrage of "he tweeted things that hurt my feeble feels. IMPEACH NAOW !!!"
    I want Trump impeached over offenses far more important than tweets.
    Putin khuliyo