Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post

You're a no-name that clearly is just mad because of some grudge where I probably made you look stupid in the past. I have no problem not talking to you ever again as I have no idea who you are still lol.
    Yes im anonymous on a forum well done genius. Keep proving you're an edgelord by saying "convo over" then continue to reply. You're showing your grace.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yes im anonymous on a forum well done genius. Keep proving you're an edgelord by saying "convo over" then continue to reply. You're showing your grace.
    The conversation was about movies. That conversation is over with you hopefully learning the meaning of the term blockbuster. This is a new conversation and you're clearly more tilted than ever because you're talking about things that have nothing to do with movies. You were wrong. Either let it go or take it to PMs if you wanna rage at me some more.

Jesus are these the people these movies entertain?
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

The conversation was about movies. That conversation is over with you hopefully learning the meaning of the term blockbuster. This is a new conversation and you're clearly more tilted than ever because you're talking about things that have nothing to do with movies. You were wrong. Either let it go or take it to PMs if you wanna rage at me some more.

Jesus are these the people these movies entertain?
    Please dont PM me. Infact ill just add you to ignore now to save my eyes the displeasure of seeing your word spew and hating on life and ragging on a movie over a year old.

He quoted me so I called him wrong, then you started talking to me, clearly without reading any of the conversation, much like any genius would do.

Just try reading a little bit next time bud, so I don't have to make you look like a double genius. Also I don't think anyone is clicking your hyperlinks. Have a nice day
    Looking through your post history, do you do anything other than shitpost?

or is being an Edgelord all you bring to the table?

Please dont PM me. Infact ill just add you to ignore now to save my eyes the displeasure of hating life and ragging on a movie over a year old.
    Don't worry the director of the first one has made one movie in that past year and it has horrible reviews.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I am right and you are wrong!

Ya'll are arguing for the sake of arguing. Abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Looking through your post history, do you do anything other than shitpost?

or is being an Edgelord all you bring to the table?
    This is the movies and tv section. If you'd like to cry @ me, take it to PMs instead of continuing to shit up the thread.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is the movies and tv section. If you'd like to cry @ me, take it to PMs instead of continuing to shit up the thread.
    Tbh, you've already "shit" up the thread yourself.

They should totally go for the award season and make a contemporary art house film that is reflective of man's struggle within himself and simply uses the dinosaurs as a metaphor for man's struggle with his beastly desires and constant conflict within. Should have Cast Daniel day Lewis instead of Chris Pratt to really go for those oscars
    no, here's the thing

you can make a dinosaur monster movie extremely well (the original jurassic park which is basically a perfect monster movie)
    or you can make it a sloppy mess with generic, uninteresting and stupid characters with bland performances, idiotic and forced subplots, and a monster whose "rules" constantly change (which is a big nono in the genre), and blatant appeals to nostalgia, which 23 years later looks worse than the original.

nobody wants jurrasic park to be arthouse, we just dont want it to be a halfassed messy cash grab that most remakes and sequels are today.

jurrasic world doesnt provide anything new, literally nothing.
    the characters are clichéd stereotypes, the themes are the exact same, the message is the exact same, all it does is make everything "bigger and betterer" because it doesnt know how else to sell the movie.

"look we invented a whole new dinosaur, because a trex wasnt fucking scary enough, it can go invisible, and fly, and shoot lazer beams out of it's asshole" that shit, is why jurrassic world is just insulting
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-09-21 at 09:45 PM.

Oh I'm sure you'd love the attention, but I won't indulge you.

Continue to be an edgelord/shitposter. You are right, I normally don't bother with slime, I came down to your level and Mark Twain was clear about why that's not a good idea.

Carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Tbh, you've already "shit" up the thread yourself.
    Tbh, the movie will be bad anyways so I don't feel too bad.

It's not my fault these geniuses choose to say something dumb and I have to go and correct them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Oh I'm sure you'd love the attention, but I won't indulge you.

Continue to be an edgelord/shitposter. You are right, I normally don't bother with slime, I came down to your level and Mark Twain was clear about why that's not a good idea.

Carry on.
    K cool I totally read that.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    no, here's the thing

you can make a dinosaur monster movie extremely well (the original jurassic park which is basically a perfect monster movie)
    or you can make it a sloppy mess with generic, uninteresting characters with bland performances, idiotic and forced subplots, and a monster whose "rules" constantly change (which is a big nono in the genre), and blatant appeals to nostalgia, which 23 years later looks worse than the original.

nobody wants jurrasic park to be arthouse, we just dont want it to be a halfassed messy cash grabs that most remakes and sequels are today.
    We have the original. Its pretty much a perfect film. Would be near impossible to improve apon and if they did I would legit be impressed. Did you see Jurassic park 3?

The recent mummy movie? Jurassic world has flaws but its still a fun movie

Yep that's it. If it sells well then that means the movie is good, especially if the ticket sales are boosted by nostalgia from movies that were actually good.

Transformers, Minions, most of the Pirates of the Caribbeans. All cinematic genius. You're really, really, really smart.

They aim the movies at geniuses like you who will buy a ticket no matter what as long as the movie is named after something you remember. The genius crowd.
    totally not just some edgy guy. ROFL maybe you need to assess that your opinion of whats good, is off base from most other peoples. Maybe you like dumb shit and have bad taste. Those movies aren't successful because they suck and mindless drones watch them, its because they are good and people enjoy watching them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually didn't mind Jurassic World. Wasn't great but I got something out of it.

I'll certainly see this new one... I kind of have seen every Jurassic movie at this point be it good or bad, I aint stopping now :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-09-21 at 09:50 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

They're gonna keep making these bad movies if people keep paying to see them.
    I honestly enjoyed Jurassic World.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    totally not just some edgy guy. ROFL maybe you need to assess that your opinion of whats good, is off base from most other peoples. Maybe you like dumb shit and have bad taste. Those movies aren't successful because they suck and mindless drones watch them, its because they are good and people enjoy watching them.
    Another genius. Emoji movie cost 50mil to make, probably another 50mil on advertising, and came up 180mil worldwide. Must mean the movie is good. It made almost double the cost of what it took to make the movie. Not a sucky movie with boosted numbers by mindless drones or children.

You should call imdb and tell them that the 2/10 rating is unfair and that their opinion is shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    I honestly enjoyed Jurassic World.
    I enjoy tons of bad movies and lazy reboots. I just don't try to argue that they're good and I definitely don't try to argue that something is good just because it did well at box office.

Get the feeling a certain poster is going to start claiming popularity =/= quality, like he invented the thought process behind it and we've never heard of that logic before. Probably call you a genius or drone a few times then single out a word you used and hone in on it like his life and point depended on it.

What a bore.

im waiting for the dinosaurs to have some fucking feathers. sick of all these non feathered dinosaurs. ill still watch it and enjoy it but call me when they show this

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im waiting for the dinosaurs to have some fucking feathers. sick of all these non feathered dinosaurs. ill still watch it and enjoy it but call me when they show this

There is no evidence that T-Rex had feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    If it makes lots of money, it's then a good film - why can't people grasp this concept about entertainment
    See this is what I'm arguing against. The quality of movies will continue going down hill if people keep throwing money at things that suck.

Why make a good movie that takes original thought and good storyline when you can just toss out a crap bomb and people still pay to see it?