Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Do they talk about the rng of obtaining legendaries, doing world quests every day and not being able to fly because of "magical" reasons?

turalyon's voice is so much better in this than in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very cool. Too bad they can't represent lore of that intensity in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon looks like Clint Eastwood

10+ Year Old Account
    SOOO DAMNED AWESOME!

I assume everyone else caught the one about Illidan also? With the release of Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    Still a better love story than Twilight.
    Except it isn't considering we've been in the TN several times and not experienced that. All this story does is show how much the writers don't know their own game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Except it isn't considering we've been in the TN several times and not experienced that. All this story does is show how much the writers don't know their own game.
    Stop bashing.

Your TRUE opinion is that this is as bad a story as the Twilight movies?!

Don't be facetious.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Amazing Audio, really is a must listen addition on lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Stop bashing.

Your TRUE opinion is that this is as bad a story as the Twilight movies?!

Don't be facetious.
    It's not bashing when I'm stating facts. We've been in the TN CANONICALLY several times and not experienced this. So to suddenly make it like this just to sound cool makes them awful. Hell I never brought up Twilight personally and have never read any of them, but I was only replying to the idiocy of claiming anything in WoW is a better love story than anything much less I doubt the inconsistencies of Twilight aren't there as much as WoW has much less WoW had a nerd who gained power at the the helm who would lie to get applause at Blizzcon.

I especially like the hints towards future expansion in the vision Alleria witnesses. So it looks like we indeed have 1 old god alive, despite what Blizzard has said some time ago
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

why are the audio files only 5 minutes long?

7+ Year Old Account
    I wish the font wouldn't have changed within the .pdf file. Other than that, awesome story! I never played a hunter personally and only heard about their order campaign from others, but I love how the story here connects the dots within their campaign.
    Ever since 7.3 hit, I was disappointed with them both for abandoning their son, but the story/audiodrama made it a great deal more plausible and understandable. Alleria is fierce enough that it makes sense that she would rather fight another war than endanger her son and Turalyon is a good husband and follows her lead.
    Overall, Alleria is a total badass and my new favorite (Windrunner), Turalyon is cute and a decent companion for her. As odd as it sounds, imo it felt as if those two characters truly click; unlike most of the couples in the Blizz Universe. I only hope they will keep Alleria (and through her, Turalyon) around for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyviner View Post
    Clint Eastwood is rocking some nice armor.
    yea, he does look exactly like him.
    I almost hear "do u feel lucky, punk?"

audio files? rly?..

the new version of a trailer?

i hope not..

Quote Originally Posted by Dragore View Post
    it's officially Clint Eastwood 7.3 art
    It does look like Clint Eastwood. The audio is amazing though.

Can't wait.

Just finished all three, man this one was good too. Tomb is still my fav, but this one did an excellent job. I hope more of these are planned for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by kosridge View Post
    why are the audio files only 5 minutes long?
    First one is 36min, next 2 are 46min. Is your YT borked?
    Last edited by Bathory; 2017-09-21 at 10:14 PM.

Listening to this was an amazing experience! Thank you, Blizzard!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not bashing when I'm stating facts. We've been in the TN CANONICALLY several times and not experienced this. So to suddenly make it like this just to sound cool makes them awful. Hell I never brought up Twilight personally and have never read any of them, but I was only replying to the idiocy of claiming anything in WoW is a better love story than anything much less I doubt the inconsistencies of Twilight aren't there as much as WoW has much less WoW had a nerd who gained power at the the helm who would lie to get applause at Blizzcon.
    How is it a fact?

And what the hell do you even mean by "TN"??

I dunno wtf story you been following, but it is MUCH bigger than some "love story" between them 2.. Uh, hello, Jaina & Arthas??
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Deleted
    So Turalyon is Clint Eastwood?

Except it explains that in the story as well with the whole storm in the whirlpool bit. Different parts of the twisting nether experience time differently, just like different parts of the water move differently and other parts move even more differently when effected by chaotic forces. It's not all the same speed, in some parts time flows much quicker than in Azeroth, in other parts it's similar and I imagine in some parts it's even slower than it is in Azeroth. So they could spend 10 years in one area and only a month passes on Azeroth but in that same month another part of the TN could experience 100 years.