Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    She is literally passing no judgement on anyone, like seriously dude. You don't need a certificate of moral purity in order to say nice things.

You, my friend are suffering from Trump derangement syndrom.
    She was addressing the world via a speech at the UN. Her words of "No child should ever feel hungry, stalked, frightened, terrorized, bullied, isolated or afraid, with nowhere to turn," she said. "We need to step up, come together, and ensure that our children's future is bright." are a joke when her husband, his cabinet, his political party, and his family are trying to do those things to children. "Let's cut benefits for food stams" - literally taking food from the mouths of kids and the poor. "Let's repeal the ACA" - literally taking away health insurance from millions primarily children and the elderly. "Let's cut funding for Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program in the new budget" - again literally taking away health insurance from children.

BTW the word is syndrome not syndrom.

If someone guilty and unrepentant of domestic violence tried to criticize others for not doing more about spousal abuse, they'd rightly be ignored. Melania's situation is no different. She simply has zero credibility to speak about these issues because of her support of someone who regularly engages in and glorifies the acts she is condemning.

Your argument can be ill received by reasonable observers even if it's contents are correct. There is more to be convincing than having the facts.

Let's come together for the kids...but her husband is going to sign a healthcare bill that will strip funding for some 30 million AMERICAN children who depend on Medicaid.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong here but shouldn't she be telling this sort of thing to her husband first? Maybe she should be putting AMERICAN children's futures first before telling the world what THEY should do.
    Perhaps she is telling her husband this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Let's come together for the kids...but her husband is going to sign a healthcare bill that will strip funding for some 30 million AMERICAN children who depend on Medicaid.

LOL
    If only their parents had given a thought about their own children’s future before they had them they might not be in the mess they are in now. People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions and not crying for the ‘gubments‘ help so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post

- - - Updated - - -

If only their parents had given a thought about their own children’s future before they had them they might not be in the mess they are in now. People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions and not crying for the ‘gubments‘ help so often.
    I enjoy living in a society where children aren't punished for the mistakes of their parents. Kinda creepy if you like it the other way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they did. Perhaps the parents waited until they were financially stable. Perhaps they got in a car accident and incurred crippling medical bills. Maybe someone lost a job because a company moved overseas. Maybe someone got cancer and had to stop working.

Your assumptions are idiotic.
    Eat yo vegetables

Pretty sure they did and that's why the came to the US. Nice sin's of the father vibe, too.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Maybe they did. Perhaps the parents waited until they were financially stable. Perhaps they got in a car accident and incurred crippling medical bills. Maybe someone lost a job because a company moved overseas. Maybe someone got cancer and had to stop working.

Your assumptions are idiotic.
    As are yours my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Pretty sure they did and that's why the came to the US. Nice sin's of the father vibe, too.
    Yep, 10% of the population as someone here claims.

Prime example of your toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Prime example of your toxicity.
    Yep, wanting people to take responsibility for their actions instead of asking for handouts = toxicity.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.

Yep, wanting people to take responsibility for their actions instead of asking for handouts = toxicity.
    Making children suffer because of their parents decision is fucking toxic.

And makes you a fucking scoundrel. Own it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As are yours my friend.
    Excellent retort my fellow American.

Have a wonderful life everyone.
    Eat yo vegetables

- - - Updated - - -

Scummy response but as expected from you.

Fortunately most decent Americans don't blame poor children for wanting or needing medical care, especially those born with chronic medical conditions. But I'm sure you'll blame them for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Scummy response but as expected from you.

Fortunately most decent Americans don't blame poor children for wanting or needing medical care, especially those born with chronic medical conditions. But I'm sure you'll blame them for that too.
    Didn’t blame the children my friend. I blamed their parents for not having a little forethought. The parents are suckling at that gubment teet too. They should have “wrapped that rascal”.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    She has a good message, but it's hard to take seriously given the actions of Trump and the republicans.
    That sums up my feelings on it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The concept isn't that hard. You want to punish someone who didn't commit the deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    The concept isn't that hard. You want to punish someone who didn't commit the deed.
    How are they being “punished”?
    I am still stuck on that 10% of the population number.

How are they being “punished”?
    I am still stuck on that 10% of the population number.
    ..and the sea lioning starts.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    ..and the sea lioning starts.
    No comprende.

Not even a little bit interested in what this golddigging tramp has to say about anything.