Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanhyali View Post
    18 max level chars.
    Holy guacamole. I think we found why you don't mind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    Said no one ever. Stop making us do this shit on every alt.
    Another whining loser.

What's the point of having alts if you don't have to play them?

I mean, might as well have every class on your one character at that point.

The fact it annoys you is probably reason enough to tell you you play your alts too much.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I blame the fact the Argus quests weren't even fun.

At least leveling had some fun quests sprinkled in, and I loved all the quests in Suramar City. Argus (and the Broken Shore too) felt just like a giant chore.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Yeah seriously. Not fun at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Another whining loser.
    I wasn't aware not wanting to waste your time made you a loser. That's an interesting perspective you have there guy.

Stop playing your alts?

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I wasn't aware not wanting to waste your time made you a loser. That's an interesting perspective you have there guy.
    Well, I guess it's great you learned that now. Yes - this makes you a massive loser. I laugh at the people who are so fucked in the head at this point that they just can't even enjoy the stuff in the game any more. But what really makes them losers is the fact that they somehow assume that they have to force themselves to do it anyway, and then whine on forums about it. Absolute loser and low end beta mentality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    Whoopee! I get to level my alt!

Said no one ever. Stop making us do this shit on every alt, just gives us level 110 on every class after we level one
    Finally someone who gets it. I agree completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it on my 12 alts. Could do it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I do agree that blizzard should be a bit better at separating purely "lore" questlines and "unlocks part of gameplay" ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    hey you seem pretty fun at parties
    so do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    And you get 3 pieces of 910 gear for minimal effort, are you dense?

uh oh, i triggered the neckbeard forum police.
    2nd replay in and you expose yourself for not really wanting to talk about anything at all.

Grats, heres your gold plated poop stirring stick.

OT: All the important stuff is open to your alts as soon as you finish it on your main. Only thing you have to unlock are WQ and something tells me you dont do many WQ's on alts to begin with if you dont really enjoy questing.

I used to think the same, but since I stopped playing 12 characters and focused on having 1 "clear" main character and 1 alt, it just feels so much better. I don't think having to do the intro quests is the problem, but the mentality of "I gotta do it on all my chars". You're choosing to play the game in a hard way off the bat (wanting to keep many characters up to date with content) and so naturally you will run into the problem that doing certain things repeatedly will be frustrating.

If you really care about the characters, then an hour of intro quests won't be that much of an obstacle. Just seems a bit like trying to balance dating 5 girls at the same time but complaining that you gotta buy gifts for them all.

Deleted
    You could stomach levelling an alt to 110, through the same old content, how's the intro to argus that bad in comparison?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, just like how you have to do the quests for any other zone, ever, while leveling an alt?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Wow, just like how you have to do the quests for any other zone, ever, while leveling an alt?
    Except the zones that you used to have to do as an alt didn't require you to do 2 hours worth of quests to finally tell the "lore" to shut the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Except the zones that you used to have to do as an alt didn't require you to do 2 hours worth of quests to finally tell the "lore" to shut the fuck up.
    Quests are quests, whether you have velen yammering in your ear or you're killing 20 furbolgs for the umpteenth time.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    I did the whole argus questline in just over an hour, are you really that lazy? Be thankful that the crucible is open for every character once youve done it the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Quests are quests, whether you have velen yammering in your ear or you're killing 20 furbolgs for the umpteenth time.
    Exactly. So take your own advice and just shush.