Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    CNN just updated their article to include the full description.

Apparently they thought it was relevant enough to alter their previous statement.
    Or, you know, they were doing their due diligence and getting ALL of the information instead of just assuming, like you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Good job NFL players.. inciting black on white crime!
    Oh, by refusing to bow to a flag ? Which, FTR, is a 100% legal and non-violent protest, that rank as a crime only in charming states like North Korea (where everyone does it because they want to keep their jobs, not especially because they venerate Kim's photos)

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    The O'Keefe videos are clearly cut and edited. I'm not sure how that's a useless guarantee. You're being delusional. It's based on every single video he's ever released.

How is it being held up by what evidence? CNN has reported on how there is an active investigation into the matter, do you think that's false?
    Van Jones, in his long, detailed response, which I posted on this website a couple days ago, justified his "nothing burger" comment by saying that they didn't have any evidence, but it's still fishy. That was his evidence. It was fishy. Now I hear that guy who was supposedly going to make Trump go the way of Nixon found evidence that is more incriminating of Clinton's campaign during the primaries than anything else. Remember how Sanders supporters in Arizona were complaining that their names were dropped from voter rolls? That was what Mueller found the hack to have done, drop people from their rolls in Arizona and Illinois.

I'm sitting here having a big ol' belly laugh at the Clinton supporters looking at something, thinking it means Trump's got a skeleton in his closet, and it turns out they're looking at Clinton's closet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    See, this is why we usually toss you in with the rest of the art-right garbage.
    Why? Because I'm repeating things the left has told me? I didn't hear that from the alt-right. Did you read the article I linked? Ask a Black Lives Matter activist about the complexities and nuance of what's really going on when a white person commits violence against a "black body," their words, not mine. Go on. Ask them.

If you're starting to have a hard time telling one racial collectivist group from another, welcome to level 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    The O'Keefe videos are clearly cut and edited. I'm not sure how that's a useless guarantee. You're being delusional. It's based on every single video he's ever released.

How is it being held up by what evidence? CNN has reported on how there is an active investigation into the matter, do you think that's false?
    I assume you haven't been paying attention to CNN over the past 6 months or so? They have had to retract stories and even canned employees for getting caught pushing false stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    I can 100% guarantee that CNN is biased and pushes an agenda. I can make useless guarantees as well as you. You base your's on previous behavior by O'Keefe, I make mine on previous behavior of CNN. If mine is a conspiracy theory delusion, that would make yours as well.

Your guarantee will be hard to prove as O'Keefe's story that the whole Trump/Russia thing was fabricated is being held up by all of the evidence presented so far. I guess this means that your idea is even more delusional than mine.
    Nexx isn't wrong though. NOTHING that O'Keefe releases, isn't doctored. Which is why he went to jail and lost lawsuits for fraudulent material.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh, by refusing to bow to a flag ? Which, FTR, is a 100% legal and non-violent protest, that rank as a crime only in charming states like North Korea (where everyone does it because they want to keep their jobs, not especially because they venerate Kim's photos)
    By claiming that people of color are oppressed.. only takes one mentally unstable individual to start shooting the evil white people

Quote Originally Posted by Thwart View Post
    I assume you haven't been paying attention to CNN over the past 6 months or so? They have had to retract stories and even canned employees for getting caught pushing false stories.
    They retracted what? 1 story? And only because they didn't have ALL of the information, not because it was false. They didn't can anyone, the 3 people quit. Unless, you have more than that that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Countering racial stereotypes is good isn't it? There's a joke in some subcultures that white kids are apt to go crazy and shoot up schools (mostly pushed by black racists).
    As someone who has dealt with white kids doing stupid shit in school, bringing a gun was among the many stupid things they do.

And I wish this was some isolated incident, but the backwoods hill fuckers seem to really, really enjoy letting their adolescents carry firearms.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalidor View Post
    Why? Because I'm repeating things the left has told me? I didn't hear that from the alt-right. Did you read the article I linked? Ask a Black Lives Matter activist about the complexities and nuance of what's really going on when a white person commits violence against a "black body," their words, not mine. Go on. Ask them.

If you're starting to have a hard time telling one racial collectivist group from another, welcome to level 2.
    "The left" hasn't told you shit, for starters.

Salon is a garbage rag. I don't read it for anything other than giggles and facepalms.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    why do people in america shoot other people up so much ?
    330,000,000 people, 3rd largest country on earth with the #1 media presence

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Because they decided that the death is an appropriate price to pay for the freedom to carry bang sticks.

The real question I have is why it is news any more? I mean, the decision has been made to accept the price - why keep whinging about it ?
    the right to carry is why this guy didn't kill more people, USA has a few hundred MILLION guns, removing them isn't an option and the people who'd never turn theirs in are the people who'd shoot up a sunday morning church service

unless a solution to the problem is gonna come out of your mouth, keep it shut, son

Quote Originally Posted by snitcher geralt View Post
    330,000,000 people, 3rd largest country on earth with the #1 media presence
    Also, easy access to guns.

"The left" hasn't told you shit, for starters.
    You're actually so inured that you really believe it's impossible for someone on the left to say something like that, despite the fact that I heard it with my own ears...you think I'm lying? Sorry I didn't whip it out and record it for you. I didn't know I was going to need to cite it a year later. Or is Black Lives Matter not left-wing now?

Salon is a garbage rag. I don't read it for anything other than giggles and facepalms.
    Hey, I agree with the first part of your statement. It is a garbage rag. I read it to keep up on what one of the leading online publications on the left is saying. They're a kind of community thought-leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Why are you making this about race?
    Ummm, considering the current media narratives, when is this kind of thing ever not about race?

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Ummm, considering the current media narratives, when is this kind of thing ever not about race?
    Shhh!!! You're not supposed to say stuff like that. They'll just deny it anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    If this were a white man shooting up a black church, it would be all over the news. Biased media coverage is what causes much of the racial tensions in this country.
    It's on all the major news sites and this is on NBC news.....are your serious or just race baiting.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Because they decided that the death is an appropriate price to pay for the freedom to carry bang sticks.

The real question I have is why it is news any more? I mean, the decision has been made to accept the price - why keep whinging about it ?
    People don't die from violent crime in other countries? Amazing.

Kidding aside, I agree with your second statement.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yeh how dare he do the media's job for free!
    because that totally justifies it I guess?

By claiming that people of color are oppressed.. only takes one mentally unstable individual to start shooting the evil white people
    Well, don't cry, if this had been in the hallowed times of the 30's, the lynchers would have been lionized as white studs by the local press with law enforcement beating up family members of the lynched that does not keep quiet.

Also, easy access to guns.
    make the guns harder to access and the people who'd shoot up a church would still just buy one illegally

this isn't some podunk little country like the UK or canada with less than 90 million people, there is no solution to taking guns out of the hands of people who'd use them for something like this

but again, if only the bad guys had guns then this bad guy would have killed more people, he was stopped by a licensed gun owner who went to the car and got his own gun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalidor View Post
    You're actually so inured that you really believe it's impossible for someone on the left to say something like that
    No. The fact that people on the left have opinions and masquerade them as fact is a facet of humanity.

What YOU do with their statement is where I call bullshit. A lot of people on a lot of sides say a lot of stupid shit. That does not make their statements representative of that entire side simply because that one individual claims allegiance.

What I'm calling you out on, what I always call you, and everyone like you out on is how you hear one leftie, one feminist, one democrat say something incomprehensibly stupid and suddenly it is now the gospel truth that all lefties, all feminists all whatevers must agree with, support and promote that statement.

It is pure, unadulterated BULLSHIT and you fucking know it. That's what really rubs me raw you know? Not the fact that you parrot this crap around, but the fact that you know it's crap and you parrot it anyway.

Hey, I agree with the first part of your statement. It is a garbage rag. I read it to keep up on what one of the leading online publications on the left is saying. They're a kind of community thought-leader.
    Salon is hardly a leading publication on any faction, I have not once heard it brought up by any of my left-aligned friends. Not ONCE. And somehow a alt-right jackass like yourself knows that it is one of the leading publications on the left?

There's a reason I call shenanigans on people like you. This is why.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.