Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Press F to pay respects to the best PvP and class design expansion to date. Playing my favorite classes has never been the same.

Quote Originally Posted by fotmyo View Post
    MoP had the best class design of all expansions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    WoD is probably the only expansion no one missed.
    I'd go back to WoD over legion in a heartbeat. But not if it means I'll just have to go through legion again in a year, fuck that.

The only comment I have to this.

MoP is when the game lost it for me. Just couldn't get into it. Not sure I would call it 'last of the old type expansions' as it seemed vastly different than vanilla - wrath. I probably could have given it more of a chance, but after the Cataclysm shit show, pandas weren't going to do it for me.

the last time we had people with functioning brains in the class design team. i will always miss mop

This thread: MoP wuz best expac evah!! Blizz sux now!!

Mop during live: lol this is the death of WoW, stupid pile of childish rubbish lol, Blizz out of ideas so pulling lore out of their ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    This thread: MoP wuz best expac evah!! Blizz sux now!!

Mop during live: lol this is the death of WoW, stupid pile of childish rubbish lol, Blizz out of ideas so pulling lore out of their ass!
    Yeah, something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved that expac and I do miss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I liked a couple of the zones some were too full of mantid or whatever they were lol. I liked taking over the farm and becoming friends with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It was the last actual proper oldskool WoW expansion. WoD/Legion are both 2 very different games then the older expansions.
    Nonsense.

Also, I'm 100% you were singing the exact opposite tune when MoP came out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I bet you cried during wod too.

WoD was horseshit with nothing to do but fap to raiding kills.
    Yes, I cried about things that carried over to legion and started long before WoD, so I don't see why I would single it out.

5+ Year Old Account
    Lore, and storytelling-wise, it seems to have been quite more solid than Cata, WoD or even Legion.

It makes me happy to see some support for MoP. I always loved it and I see a lot of people start arguments against it by mentioning the Pandaren.

7+ Year Old Account
    Possibly my favourite expansion to date.
    The introduced so much lore and character development that made me happy.

I liked the continent, the raids...

I wasn't a fan of Fire Mages in Pandaria but... oh well. I loved it
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Possibly my favourite expansion to date.
    The introduced so much lore and character development that made me happy.

I liked the continent, the raids...

I wasn't a fan of Fire Mages in Pandaria but... oh well. I loved it
    I loved Pandaria, the lore, the story, the raids. But Mage class design hit the wall in that expansion, design wise we were at our lowest ebb which they tacitly acknowledged when they band-aid fixed us by dumping so much damage into our bomb spells.

Fantastic expansion, but if you mained a Mage and stuck with it during MOP it was for pure love of the class.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Fantastic expansion, but if you mained a Mage and stuck with it during MOP it was for pure love of the class.
    My mage will always be my main.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Legion is the best expansion to date and for those who disagree you will be saying it once it ends.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Legion is the best expansion to date and for those who disagree you will be saying it once it ends.
    Only if the next one is somehow worse than this one.

The last vestiges of the in-game community were swept away during cata which led me to unsub in the middle of cata AND not buy mop. Wod brought me back only for the 10th anni event then i unsubbed again. I was gone for good but a friend bought me legion and ive paid for my sub with gold. Didnt play mop and it had nothing to offer me. I see legion as one final casual tour before i go off and play rob pardos mmo thingy which is geared for social play.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2017-09-26 at 12:29 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

So I played up to TLK and then stopped. When I came back, it was the end of WOD. So I missed Pandaria completely

Played through quickly while levelling up and wow did it look beautiful. I didn't want to leave.

Now we are in legion and all I see is green. GREEN EVERWHERE!