Poll: What you think?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wait, so you want mythic skins to be exclusive for people that have done the raid on heroic? dude..

It seems unfair that the mythic gear it's obtainable for everyone when it old content, yet elite pvp is not. And a lot of people says NO to make old elite pvp gear obtainable, and YES to old mythic (heroic) gear.

Well, idk what the hell is going on on their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    The concept of vanity seems lost on you.

Or your playing stupid on purpose that the concept is so easily lost on you

Why should anyone deserve exclusive rewards when the content can be soloed effortlessly. They dont. It ahould be removed entirely.
    I guess I'm just not a very vain or egotistical person. You seem to be.

I don't need a trophy for my achievements- I know what my achievements are, I enjoyed having those achievements commended and remarked on when they were relevant, and that's plenty.

I don't understand having my personal sense of worth or achievement so reliant on being able to still brag about it and show it off years after it's relevant that I'd take potential happiness or enjoyment away from other people.

If people enjoy getting mounts and transmog from Mythic raids after they're not longer relevant? Let them. No skin off my nose, I had my time in the spotlight, and now I get to move on to the new test of skill and show that off.

If you quit the game and can't let go, that's no reason to take fun away from others.
    Last edited by Daetur; 2017-09-26 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Good thing you posted then. what would we have done without your valueable input.

This is the equivelant of asking a question on here, and someone replying "I don't know"

Useless.

On topic: Honestly I feel like some are trying to push the whole raiding should be prestigious nonesense, and that the peasant casuals should look up to the glorious heroic now mythic raiders.

But honestly I'm not sure there's a market worth delving into anymore. I doubt anyone these days care how others are doing and what gear they weearing. The people not doing mythic and to some extent heroics, wouldn't do them even if the gear that dropped was a 100% unique.

The only people this would please would be the special snowflakes, and do we really want to cater to people who cannot enjoy domething simply because some are enjoying an easier version?
    No, the poll really should have had more options.
    This is simply not something I think Blizzard needs to put any time or effort into.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK when there weren't tmog system players with Tiers gear were easy to spot thanks to unique weapon and armor models. Now anyone can zerg mythic raids after new patch/expansion. But we still have rank PvP gear that have exclusive models. Doesn't its unfair? How about:

Make mythic level gear from raids usable for tmog only if person (account) have curve from clearing whole raid before next patch content hits.

What you think about it?
    nah all the ultra casual players will cry a river that makes the latest hurricane look like a misting.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

I don't wanna to remove it. Players with curve will still be able to grind and mog it in next expansions. For alts for example. Some people acting like i suggested to remove/lock ALL raiding tmog from old raids when i was talking only about MYTHIC. You still have 3 sets (LFR Normal and Heroic) for grind.
    My point was just that I don't think Blizzard is going to remove anything considered "content". Even if it's just a small part of a small part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK when there weren't tmog system players with Tiers gear were easy to spot thanks to unique weapon and armor models. Now anyone can zerg mythic raids after new patch/expansion. But we still have rank PvP gear that have exclusive models. Doesn't its unfair? How about:

Make mythic level gear from raids usable for tmog only if person (account) have curve from clearing whole raid before next patch content hits.

What you think about it?
    What I think is: terrible, stupid idea and another thinly veiled elitist cry for 'I want to be a special snowflake in a video game.'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post

I don't need a trophy for my achievements- I know what my achievements are, I enjoyed having those achievements commended and remarked on when they were relevant, and that's plenty.

I don't understand having my personal sense of worth or achievement so reliant on being able to still brag about it and show it off years after it's relevant that I'd take potential happiness or enjoyment away from other people.

If people enjoy getting mounts and transmog from Mythic raids after they're not longer relevant? Let them. No skin off my nose, I had my time in the spotlight, and now I get to move on to the new test of skill and show that off.

If you quit the game and can't let go, that's no reason to take fun away from others.
    Very well said.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted

What you think about it?
    Wouldn't that be limiting something for only 1% of the playerbase?
    Why would developers waste their time on making Mythic/Elite gear if nobody can see it? (right now Elite is just recolor of mythic)

Maybe you dont care because you have nothing of value or accomplishments in game that would merit having a single unique thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wada View Post
    Wouldn't that be limiting something for only 1% of the playerbase?
    Why would developers waste their time on making Mythic/Elite gear if nobody can see it? (right now Elite is just recolor of mythic)
    Yes i would and thats how it should be.

Exceptional players get exceptional rewards.

Let us just talk about the elephant in the room, which is that "mythic raiders" want to make it obvious for everyone that they are surperior to "non-mythic raiders". Let us just get it out there. No need to tiptoeing around the subject. It is the same reason why "mythic raiders" hate titanforge. They don't want "heroic pleb" to have the same level of gear as them. People like to brag about their achievements (example: facebook and instagram) and shiny overpowered gear is a way to do it. In vanilla people would stand for hours in a strategically selected spot in orgrimmar/stormwind just to display their sovereignty over other players. Blizzard has deprived them of this "petty" joy and they don't like it!

Ps. I do mythic raiding myself, so I'm not hating. I just want to enlighten the real issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    And i don't give a fuck about such opinions?
    You apperantly do care, considering you want people to think you're hot shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Let us just talk about the elephant in the room, which is that "mythic raiders" want to make it obvious for everyone that they are surperior to "non-mythic raiders". Let us just get it out there. No need to tiptoeing around the subject. It is the same reason why "mythic raiders" hate titanforge. They don't want "heroic pleb" to have the same level of gear as them. People like to brag about their achievements (example: facebook and instagram) and shiny overpowered gear is a way to do it. In vanilla people would stand for hours in a strategically selected spot in orgrimmar/stormwind just to display their sovereignty over other players. Blizzard has deprived them of this "petty" joy and they don't like it!

Ps. I do mythic raiding myself, so I'm not hating. I just want to enlighten the real issue.
    Who is tip toeing? Fuck plebs and awful players. If they cant beat the hardest content I dont really give a fuck. Other people who put in the effort did and deserve to reap the rewards of their time. Once the raid is old ITS OVER. You will never be able to fight that boss at a significanr challenging environment ever again.

In WoD the plaid rags and middle finger set bonuses are exactly what the mediocre and undevoted players deserved.

Pre wrath was the best time in this game....

Guy wanders to the tempest keep main satalight or too close to SwP. Oh you lost little fella green portals arent for YOUR KIND. 5mans <------ that way

The majority of players should feel honored if they even got to see Magtheridon before the expansions end. Thats how the game should of stayed.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-09-26 at 08:56 PM.

Maybe you dont care because you have nothing of value or accomplishments in game that would merit having a single unique thing.
    Nah. I've done a good handful of things in game that have given me unique rewards- I just don't need constant reinforcement, to tear other people down to make myself seem or feel better, or feel like other people having those rewards would take away from my knowledge that I did it when I did it.

I feel the same way in real life- I have a very good job, and a fairly prestigious degree in the medical field, but I don't need to show everyone my diploma or hang it on my wall. I'm confident and comfortable enough that I don't need constant validation like that.

Maybe you don't have stable enough reinforcement in your own life that you need to cling on to your accomplishments in a video game, and need to try to raise yourself up by putting others down and removing their enjoyment so you can feel more special?

Nah. I've done a good handful of things in game that have given me unique rewards- I just don't need constant reinforcement, to tear other people down to make myself seem or feel better, or feel like other people having those rewards would take away from my knowledge that I did it when I did it.

I feel the same way in real life- I have a very good job, and a fairly prestigious degree in the medical field, but I don't need to show everyone my diploma or hang it on my wall. I'm confident and comfortable enough that I don't need constant validation like that.

Maybe you don't have stable enough reinforcement in your own life that you need to cling on to your accomplishments in a video game, and need to try to raise yourself up by putting others down and removing their enjoyment so you can feel more special?
    Are you oblivious and so far on your high horse you forget your attemtpted antagonizing remarks?

We are talking about in game vanity and you start droning on about real life stuff as if it means anything when talking about game reward structure.

Btw dont forget to infract yourself for more flamebaiting Class A hypocrite moderator
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-09-26 at 09:03 PM.

Who is tip toeing? Fuck plebs and awful players. If they cant beat the hardest content I dont really give a fuck. Other people who put in the effort did and deserve to reap the rewards of their time. Once the raid is old ITS OVER. You will never be able to fight that boss at a significanr challenging environment ever again.

In WoD the plaid rags and middle finger set bonuses are exactly what the mediocre and undevoted players deserved.

Pre wrath was the best time in this game....

Guy wanders to the tempest keep main satalight or too close to SwP. Oh you lost little fella green portals arent for YOUR KIND. 5mans <------ that way

The majority of players should feel honored if they even got to see Magtheridon before the expansions end. Thats how the game should of stayed.
    You are definitely not tiptoeing, so my earlier comment is not relevant to you.

To your question "who is tip toeing?", my answer is: Some people in this thread.

Try the clean up the language a bit. You can prove a point without being nasty.
    Last edited by Kaver; 2017-09-26 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    You are definitely not tiptoeing, so my earlier comment is not relevant to you.

To your question "who is tip toeing?", my answer is: Some people in this thread.
    Then lets call them what they are. Cowards

The reward for Mythic raiders is having access to the mythic gear appearances when they are current. When it comes to the next expansion it should be fair game for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    The reward for Mythic raiders is having access to the mythic gear appearances when they are current. When it comes to the next expansion it should be fair game for everyone.
    Ehy should you be allowed to have stuff when you didnt put in the months while relevant?

Do i get elite pvp sets when i dont want to play season 15?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-09-26 at 09:16 PM.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exceptional players get exceptional rewards.
    That's how it works right now. The reward is having gear with the very best stats in the game at the time, and a unique appearance at the time.

That's the exceptional reward.

No-one ever promised you that you got to keep that look to yourself forever.

If you want to stay "exceptional", you must stay exceptional - keep Mythic raiding, keep getting gear other people cannot. Don't just rest on your laurels and say "One time, a bunch of years ago, I got a special set so I'm special boy!". Keep Mythic raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    I'm not saying you are wrong, but why?