Poll: russians tactics in regular bgs...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    tl;dr...what is your opinion on russians in regular bgs due to their specific tactics (defending, farming hks on gys, etc, etc...)?
    When did N.A. players stop doing that? Is this really now only a Russian thing?

the only thing i can complain is when they start teleporting everywhere due to latency... im playing wow not "dragonball online"

Atleast in the 10-15 man bg's you can quite easy break them, in WSG the russians always try to brute force the beginning because they know that the average random bg joe gets demoralized if he dies in the first 15-20 seconds of a game....but the best part is if you take them head on and just wipe the floor with them they never recover into their initial zerg strategy and give up immediatly, works at least half the time if your team has the healing/damage for a middle zerg.

Basically outrussian the russians.

Damage/Healing ratio in this expansion makes it impossible to try to withstand a head on onslaught, atleast in random non organized bg's, you cant out defend their offensive so you just have to play more aggresive as them.

TLDR: We only lose because we are "afraid" of their offensive playstyle.

Quite ironically i remember the same whine threads in the official forums back in wrath when some german battle groups got merged with french battlegroups for arena, they basically had the same complaints with us germans as we all have with russians now, we just played way more aggresive as them.
    Last edited by Lorianus; 2017-09-28 at 04:34 PM.

Here is a good guide for defeating them!

https://youtu.be/IJKUpHIQIGc
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Only problem I have is that they use addons to make 40man premades still

It's gotten to the point where German Alliance often just give up (3-4 people don't leave spawn at the start) in any battleground when we're up against Russians.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    they can be total trash or op theres no middle point
    This lol.

Either we get roflstomped like they are 2.4k gladiator premade.

Or... they are trash and we rape them without healers and 3 survival hunters vs perfect russian comp but absolutely shit players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, I voted IDC because as a superior NA player, it doesn't effect me.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL

10 char