Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Blizzard are working on a new MMO RTS for mobile

Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an experienced Unity mobile client engineer to work on an unannounced MMO RTS project. The ideal applicant has an unwavering passion for mobile development and solving engineering problems unique to mobile app environments. If you thrive in an environment that values creativity, collaboration, and knowledge sharing, then drop us a line!
    https://careers.blizzard.com/en-us/openings/ou955fwx

So they're porting WoW to mobile? Because it already has that level of shit in it

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Warcraft 3/Starcraft Remastered for Mobile maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    So they're porting WoW to mobile? Because it already has that level of shit in it
    WoW is not an RTS.

I would love to see an MMO RTS from Blizzard but not on a fucking mobile... C'mon Blizzard.

mobile.. this shit company is just getting shittier. All they got is wow now, all the new games they make are utter shit

After SC2 'blizzard rts' does not conjure up the positive reactions in me it used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    mobile.. this shit company is just getting shittier. All they got is wow now, all the new games they make are utter shit
    Overwatch is highly successfull and a good game.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Warcraft Clash of Clans spinoff, get hype.

I've been playing games since the Atari came out and for some reason I have absolutely no interest in playing games on my phone.

Sounds like it might become a city building game where you'll have to manage your armies, resources, join guilds/clans and attack other people. Could be a fun game if there will be a lot of races to choose from, but knowing Blizzard their store prices will go trough the roof.

Only a few more nails and the coffin of this company's good will will be shut. I can only imagine the kind of payment scheme they will be cooking up. Why let all those other mobile games make billions of dollars when Blizzard can as well, right?!

The only time i look at my lap and smile, is when i get a hard on... not because i've levelled up on a game on my mobile.

They could easily port across a warcraft 3, or even starcraft game to the mobile platform, as most mobiles are more powerful than computers were back when they were released

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    Only a few more nails and the coffin of this company's good will will be shut. I can only imagine the kind of payment scheme they will be cooking up. Why let all those other mobile games make billions of dollars when Blizzard can as well, right?!
    Blizzard already makes a ton of money from mobile gaming. Who do you think owns Candy Crush Saga?

10+ Year Old Account
    What if it was an AR shooter... THAT would be legit!

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    I'm gonna have to go ahead and side with you on this one. Overwatch is just PVP toxic trash...

It is a damn crime and a shame they dropped Titan....a Sci Fi MMO made by Blizzard could have been great..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Blizzard already makes a ton of money from mobile gaming. Who do you think owns Candy Crush Saga?
    Do they ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Sort of. It's just all leading to a trend of making more money for doing much less in gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    Do they ?
    Activision-Blizzard bought King for $6B a few years back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they ?
    Blizzard themselves no, Activision-Blizzard does(So basically mostly Activision).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Do they ?
    Yes, along with the $40 million a month revenue it is currently bringing in. The main reason they bought it was to give them a base for mobile gaming and it gives them the revenue to expand that business.