Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizzard, there is one thing to be said about the Fallen Avatar encounter.

It is almost criminal that you didn't incorporate the giant heads around the room into the encounter. Seriously, how could you NOT?

10+ Year Old Account
    What giant heads? Am I missing something lore wise here?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    The big stone faces around the top of the room. When you first enter the chamber two of them are holding the avatar with Light Eye-Lasers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    There's giant heads on the walls in the room that you fight Fallen Avatar in. They are not part of the encounter

"One thing" is pretty much all Avatar says... 'SEVERRRRRR"

Quote Originally Posted by Measure View Post
    It is almost criminal that you didn't incorporate the giant heads around the room into the encounter. Seriously, how could you NOT?
    This is a fan site, not the official forums. Why write it here?
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

But...they were restraining him. Why would they then fight for him? Also did that fight really need any more going on?

- - - Updated - - -

So was Maiden, I'm dumb, ignore me

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    This is a fan site, not the official forums. Why write it here?
    This is Warcraft's most active fan site, do you think they really don't garner feedback from here? Engage your critical thinking skills a bit, of course they do.

Deleted
    Yerh those heads look so sick, noticed them a couple of days ago and they fit pretty well to the "champer of the fallen avatar"

yeah, we need it more thing to soak

Branbronzan hasn't shown up yet to trigger the security system.

There's one thing to be said about Fallen Avatar
    Yeah.

It's a shit fight.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Yeah.

It's a shit fight.
    What's so shit about it? I'm gonna guess that you die to it, alot
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    You can go to halls of stone if you want to do that fight. i think maybe halls of origination has one too.

When i first read the journal I thought the lava is supposed to pour in from the faces and the meteors will come from their eyes, while the room is slowly elevating and when the boss ruptures/meteors get failed, the floor breaks and u drown in the room. I guess live is a bit different.

Oh yes, I was so certain that the encounter would involve Halls of Stone (Tribunal of Ages in specific) style eye beam from those Faces. Heck, the energy beam that powerup Avatar could have come from those Faces but noooo, it has to come from those boring little machine on the ground.

If it was up to me, I would have the encounter starts with the Faces helping us subjugating the Avatar, and as the Avatar's HP goes down/Energy goes up, it starts to corrupt those Faces and we have to deal with additional mechanics.

Deleted
    there is one thing to be said about the Fallen Avatar encounter
    That it was lame as shit.

Deleted
    Ain't a first time for Blizzard. I distinctly remember whilst progressing Kormrok in Blackrock Foundry that the room was such a waste. You had this huge cave behind the boss filled with cannons and shit, but they're purely decorative.

Quote Originally Posted by Measure View Post
    Blizzard MMO-Champion readers, there is one thing to be said about the Fallen Avatar encounter.
    ftfy 10char

I remember the first time my guild did it, was expecting some kind of laser phase where all the heads come to life and we have to dodge around a laser light show while our DK complains about how hes not fast enough.