Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Absurd requirements for mythic plus

Tried to do a mythic 4 maw of souls for getting at least a low weekly this week but nobody is inviting, I joined a group but they kicked me because I didn't have crucible stuff yet? What the hell? You don't even need it to do enough damage for a mythic 4 maw of souls. It's getting beyond absurd with the requirements people put for low keys.

Make your own group then or find a different one.

People can choose to boot you for whatever reason be it absurd or not.

And no I don't think people asking you to spend in the crucible which is unlocked on alts when you unlock it on your main is wrong.

These threads have been around since WoTLK, if not longer.

Simply form your own group and set your own requirements.

Deleted
    Make your own group then

Best case is you are in a guild with people who run m+ or have some friends to do m+ runs as pugs are mostly toxic and require way too much for simple content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Tried to do a mythic 4 maw of souls for getting at least a low weekly this week but nobody is inviting, I joined a group but they kicked me because I didn't have crucible stuff yet? What the hell? You don't even need it to do enough damage for a mythic 4 maw of souls. It's getting beyond absurd with the requirements people put for low keys.
    So you don't have the crucible done on at least 1 character? You do know that at a minimum just doing that simple quest chain nets you +15 ilvls for your weapon alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    So you don't have the crucible done on at least 1 character? You do know that at a minimum just doing that simple quest chain nets you +15 ilvls for your weapon alone?
    No? I play sporadically when I feel like it, you couldn't even get it last time I played.

I like how everyone says make your own group. No one wants to join your CoEN key though.
    Then again requirements are rediculous, on my 900 lock I already did more dps then alot of 930+ geared people I meet in +10. And even when I linked multipe rank 1 logs for my ilv on tos hc, I still would not get an invite for even lower m+.
    Last edited by Mazeari; 2017-09-29 at 06:45 PM.

I'm usually not particularly sticky with group requirements, but there's no reason to not have that done, and I'd probably boot you too.

Like if you just started back up, you should be on that quest chain, not trying to find a dungeon group.
    It's not even like it takes that long. It's one thing not having high enough artifact levels for tier 2, but tier 1 is something EVERYONE should have, it's a solid dps improvement for minimal time investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    I like how everyone says make your own group. No one wants to join your CoEN key though.
    Then again requirements are rediculous, on my 900 lock I already did more dps then alot of 930+ geared people I meet in +10. And even when I linked multipe rank 1 logs for my ilv on tos hc, I still would not get an invite for even lower m+.
    You get r1 logs @ 900 il because noone else is @ 900 il in logs, not because you're good.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    I'm usually not particularly sticky with group requirements, but there's no reason to not have that done, and I'd probably boot you too.

Like if you just started back up, you should be on that quest chain, not trying to find a dungeon group.
    It's not even like it takes that long. It's one thing not having high enough artifact levels for tier 2, but tier 1 is something EVERYONE should have, it's a solid dps improvement for minimal time investment.
    I don't need that damage for a 4 mythic maw of souls... I'm already doing more than 1 million dps, I did more damage than pretty much everyone I've grouped with last time I played. No doubt would I have done more than those in that group too.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    You get r1 logs @ 900 il because noone else is @ 900 il in logs, not because you're good.
    Maybe you missed the part where I mentioned I'm able to do more dps then alot of people in meet in +10. Which really the amount of 930+ people I see doing 750k total dps is absurd. Also normal tos drops what, 905 ilv gear? so 900 is more then valid to do it

15+ Year Old Account
    Create. Your. Own. Group. Or. Shut. Up.

People have the prerogative to invite whoever they want, for any reason. Stop bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    Maybe you missed the part where I mentioned I'm able to do more dps then alot of people in meet in +10. Which really the amount of 930+ people I see doing 750k total dps is absurd.
    beating bad people doesn't mean you're good either.

Also, I highly doubt that you do but whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    I got kicked from EN Heroic today. I was doing 800-900k on bosses which apparently was too low. People are just fucking stupid

It takes like about two days of slash played time at 110 (not even that much, but being generous) to get like ~910-920, unlock Crucible and have a leggo (two if you buy one). With that being said I PERSONALLY wouldn't invite anyone below like 905 just because of how little time and energy it takes to get there. Not to mention when I keep seeing people at 940 not able to pull a mill DPS overall it really does lower my hopes and make me raise my standards. I generally will invite anyone at 920+ and then I inspect them and judge for myself through talents and gear choices (stat wise and trinkets) if I think they'll suck. If I do I'll gladly kick them because honestly there are just SO many people to pick from.

Yeah... I'd kick you too if you didn't have crucible on at least one toon by now. The entire quest takes less than 2 hours to do and the crucible is unlocked account-wide.

Stop with the excuses. Stop with the whining. Either make your own group or stop being bad and you won't get kicked out of +4 MaW runs. It's his/her key and they can take whoever they wish. They're not required to take baddies simply because you feel entitled to get carried through a low M+

I took three people with less than 3M health through a M0 last week (2 DPS and one healer). Not sure what ilvl that works out too but I'm guessing <850? We still cleared the place easily, despite the three lesser-geared people dying every boss (I don't mind poor gear, but if you don't know mechanics please ask).

Anyways, point being I did that because I met them in a random heroic and they had never been to a mythic before. Made my own group and took them. Always make your own groups unless you're a tank/healer (as a tank, I get a lot of slack on ilvl requirements). DPS are such dime a dozen that groups can afford to make ridiculous requirements. Part of life.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

yes wow playerbase became extremly toxic - but blizzard dont care.

just ignore dungeons and gear up via argus tokens thats the only way for casuals.