Page 1 of 25
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question name the 1 thing you want blizzard to unveil at blizzcon

There are heaps of special things blizzard could announce at blizzcon this year.

from Vanilla servers to a new race, to ghostcrawler returning or even a new class. what do you personally want to hear them announce?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    There are heaps of special things blizzard could announce at blizzcon this year.

from Vanilla servers to a new race, to ghostcrawler returning or even a new class. what do you personally want to hear them announce?
    new expansion

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    new expansion, hopefully no new class, there are too many as it is.

I'd love to see GC return, as much shit as he got he was good at his job... But he is happily working for another company, he won't be returning.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    A new expansion without legendaries and titanforging.

Either Warcraft 3 HD or Warcraft 4 would be my favorite thing Blizzard could unveil.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Decent filler content for between now and the new expansion, pretty sick of running around Argus already lol.

Diablo 4

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    new expansion, hopefully no new class, there are too many as it is.

I'd love to see GC return, as much shit as he got he was good at his job... But he is happily working for another company, he won't be returning.
    This as well, pretty much.

Edit : Or if I want to be crazy, the arrival of the Crusader class in WoW, because I played this class in Diablo 3 a lot and absolutely love it. Or maybie the paladin could gain more crusader abilities, in talents or what not. I am ok for the deal as I main a paladin in wow anyway...
    Last edited by Aleax; 2017-09-30 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by klanker5 View Post
    A new expansion without legendaries and titanforging.
    I agree no titanforging. But I can make an argument for legendaries with utility. Like the Prot Paladin ring where you take 4% less damage when you stand in your own consecrate but I don't want any that have a dps benefit to them. I like the idea of having a SINGLE legendary that can help with utility rather than dps/healing output. Prydax imo is pushing it but stuff like 4% less in your own AoE are pretty fun and reward you for doing your own thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's gonna happen but I would like to see a new class. Oh and much less RNG.

Worgen remodels. I don't even play one but please fix the bug eyed chihuahuas..

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW 2.

Fresh start, new engine.

WoW turns into a legacy game so we can still enjoy our old characters.

Unified Azeroth, all continents and islands connected into one endless world under one loadscreen using distance based phasing technology (Don't load players or objects or foliage in zones unless your within so much range) I think they already do that, but at a certain point you can even cut out things like chunks of zones from loading, if possible, they already sorta do that with their download while playing thing.
    Last edited by Daethz; 2017-09-30 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    WoW 2.

Fresh start, new engine.

WoW turns into a legacy game so we can still enjoy our old characters.
    Id only support that if I was able to port my character over. Way to much time involved to have them just discard it at this point. Im sure others would feel the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post

Just a new expansion.

Oh, and I want them to say loud and clear, no legacy.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Complete remaster of every zone using level scaling tech, straightening and making sense of the progression through the timeline as you level, with Xmog, mount, and title rewards for people who are already Max level who go back to clear.

Pipe dream, of course, but it'd be nice. Barring that, WoW2 with a modern game engine with some stuff from WoW1 characters and accounts grandfathered in.

7+ Year Old Account
    New class: Tinker.
    New race: Naga.
    Subraces.

PogChamp
    Burn it. BURN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Just a new expansion.

Oh, and I want them to say loud and clear, no legacy.
    This, basically.

Plenty of other great things they could unveil but frankly I just wanna hear about the next expansion, and a bonus would be to have the legacy server ordeal be crushed forever.

New xpac with revamped zones so the game's story/timeline isn't a time-traveling mess anymore.

- Scaling tech
    - Moving from traditional quest system to entirely WQ/event-based (with main story still being quest-based I suppose)
    - Outland and Draenor "removed" and access is gained via Caverns of Time.
    - Northrend revamped and just part of the regular game - access to the original via CoT.
    - Biased because I hate everything about Pandaland, but would love to see those zones removed and accessed through CoT as well. Feel like all that lore and story is just cringy when compared to the rest of the Warcraft universe.

Massive stat and/or even a level squish so we're back to big hits being in the thousands if that.

Revamped instanced PvP systems with a standard gold/bronze/plat/etc ranking system and better rewards that you can earn throughout the seasons. Also, the implementation of solo queue for arena/rbgs. World PvP that doesn't suck would be nice too.

Less RNG.

Better legendary system.
    Last edited by Ickz; 2017-09-30 at 06:14 AM.

Diversity brought back to WoW, allowing us to be unique! The game is too simple in terms of talents, rotations and general game play. Everything that made the game fun was removed to make it a run through for kids playing in the library. Legendaries are no longer legendaries.

Oh and new content! Not this continuous time travelling shit.