Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Diablo 4

/10
    They said not to expect any Diablo announcements at Blizzcon this year.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

far less rng - legendaries either removed or sent back to a previous model... or something new. i dont care, just not rng drops. war/titanforged removed, sockets not random

more alt friendliness again. i miss being able to just log my alts and gear them up via alt raids and have them be viable, even if they were a little undergeared. if i play an alt, i do it for a change of pace. while i did like questing for legendaries, doing it on an/multiple alts was just tedious and boring.

real player housing. garrisons werent player housing, stop saying they were.

Artefacts on every slots in next exp! No more gear grinding!

"For this expansion we're adding not one... but TWO classes!"
    "Also, it's coming out within half a year -- instead of a one year hiatus!"

On the more realistic side of things I just hope they don't waste time talking about Antorus. And if there isn't an expac announcement, extended Q&As would be nice.

A questline or currency so you can chose what Legendary's to get for the last half of the expansion.

On a more wishful thinking note, Surv getting revamped again into a heal spec.

E:
    Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    On the more realistic side of things I just hope they don't waste time talking about Antorus. And if there isn't an expac announcement, extended Q&As would be nice.
    Coverage of all the side panels would be nice as well.
    Last edited by morph4037; 2017-09-30 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Addition

Warcraft 4 omg that would be so amazing

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouca View Post
    Oh and new content! Not this continuous time travelling shit.
    If your tired of the time traveling the n buy Legion like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    straightening and making sense of the progression through the timeline as you level
    You're asking the impossible. Currently players begin their careers at five different spots along the timeline. There's no way to fix this. You just need to file it away under 'willing suspension of disbelief' cause this has been a thing ever since day one of Wrath.

Literally the only way I can think to fix this would be if next expansion they shoved literally everything into the CoT and gave you a completely new Azeroth to level in with current post-Legion events happening. And considering how the Cata revamp was accepted, there's a snowflake's chance in hell of this happening.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2017-09-30 at 06:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A plethora of new races. Not just the usual 1-2, but like 6 or so. Given that most of them are already used for toys and that casting animations are more and more being tied to the spells rather than the races, this is likely not as much work as it might seem. Give them a generic "Training for the Alliance/Horde" starting scenario, it wouldn't be that hard to bring some of these races we've supposedly allied with over the years into the game itself.

Long shot, but would be cool to see a massive variety within each raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Just a new expansion.

Oh, and I want them to say loud and clear, no legacy.
    this

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Massive stat and/or even a level squish so we're back to big hits being in the thousands if that.
    1-90 is squished to be linear in growth and they can't really do it again without having gear with fractions of a stat point. An xpac or so from now they'll squish 91 to whatever the new cap is and 1 to that new cap will be linear. We'll never be squished back down to the thousands, it's not plausible. As for the level squish unless they redesign how gear works from the ground up we need to keep raising the level cap to avoid things like guaranteed crit and absurd mastery and haste levels.

5+ Year Old Account
    every night i pray to my ghostcrawler shrine

'come back to us...the paladins require more nerfs'

alas, one can only dream.

but srsly, if they have the new expansion cinematic ready to be unleashed upon Blizzcon, i will die.
    diablo 4 wouldn't be too shabby.
    vanilla servers would be a wet dream. pristine servers would incite riots.

blizz, pls whisper into my ear:
    "we're removing the legion legendary system" mmm yea.
    Last edited by digichi; 2017-09-30 at 07:04 AM.

Subraces, or character customization upgrade. Subraces have been explained enough, giving us different body types, different heights, actually different facial expressions, or scars/tattoos, would be great.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    New Expansion.

Scaling in all zones 1-100.

More character customization.

Metzen to show up at the opening ceremony and yodel the national anthem.

Warcraft 2 HD

jainas nudes !

no?

ok then the new diablo project....

oh wow?!

10 man mythic raids...

other then that? nothing QQ

Warcraft 4 based around the Army of Light and other side-story campaigns tying into the MMO would be my most hype thing.

Just in terms of WoW, though, I dunno. Game's come a real long way since I started, most of the bigger things have happened, like collections and account-wide X. I suppose I'd like them to loosen the transmog unlocking requirements on non-current expansion gear, or to make more systems account-wide (or at least speed them up with each successive alt). Like Prestige; should be faster for alts, IMO, since they are getting less rewards for the same time investment, currently.

Other than that, I'd quite like an Infinite Dragonflight themed expansion that's used to resolve a few plot holes and explain how timelines work in-game, and to have paradox-ridden raids and dungeons.