Returning player...what should I play? havoc/frostdk/unholy

Hey so I am resubbing later tonight, have not played since the raid in Suramar(can't remember the name for some reason). So anyhow I hear catch up is pretty easy right now in Argus. So I have access to a DK and a DH. I don't want to tank. So what should I play?
    Havoc?
    Frost DK?
    Unholy DK?

I wanna do dps and some pvp. Recommendations for PVE and PVP would great, maybe like if anybody could sum up their current status in both aspects of the game it would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

Don't know much about PvP this expansion. I do main a DK and I can say that it depends on your skill level. Frost is super easy and takes less skill to get good numbers than Unholy. If you put the effort into Unholy, though, you will see higher maximum numbers. Havoc is kinda dog trash right now in PVE from what I can see. You can still be exceptional and do well in a raid team, but if you played that exceptionally as Unholy then you would do a lot more damage.

5+ Year Old Account
    If you wanna be competitive in PVE and play in top end mythic raids, Unholy Dk is the strongest spec in that regard.

I'd still suggest to just about everyone to play whatever's the most fun to them, even in a mythic environment. Method cleared ToS with a rogue of every spec, so your guild can, too, e.g

I have few knowledge of PVP but I can tell you that DK is really fun in casual pvp. Hope this helps.

Play destiny 2.. so fun. Less toxic players and challenging raids

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcarsenal View Post
    Hey so I am resubbing later tonight, have not played since the raid in Suramar(can't remember the name for some reason). So anyhow I hear catch up is pretty easy right now in Argus. So I have access to a DK and a DH. I don't want to tank. So what should I play?
    Havoc?
    Frost DK?
    Unholy DK?

I wanna do dps and some pvp. Recommendations for PVE and PVP would great, maybe like if anybody could sum up their current status in both aspects of the game it would be awesome! Thanks in advance!
    As far as havoc, you'll be playing Demonic for most likely a year, so you'll have to see if you enjoy that. I've loved my DH since Nighthold, but I'm questioning if I will still enjoy him so much when the playstyle drastically changes
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Play destiny 2.. so fun. Less toxic players and challenging raids
    Oh ill be playin destiny 2...just waiting for pc release haha.