Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Buy relics, there is a chance to get a 910 BoE one, those can sell for a LOT of gold (talking millions).
    Yeah, I've been buying about 2 a week on my main currently. I have like 0 luck in-game so I'm not holding my breath. I've heard most will go for gold cap which would be nice since I'd blow it all on transferring my toons and roomates to a better server (Curse Blizzard for believing package deals are bad).

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I really wish they had regular troop trainer/pickup next to the mission table since there's unique class npcs/decoration there already anyway, other players will only see their own "theme".

Now obviously the class halls are still easy to get to, and there's the app, it's just something I missed at times.
    That would be nice, since it's easy to forget some, plus I hate having to port just to the Antoran Waste's Vindicaar just to get that one. Plus sometimes just traveling out to get them specifically makes me not want to go get them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by -Xerxes- View Post
    Yes exactly. I’m doing mostly AP missions, veiled argunite for relinquished gear for chance on a legendary item, champion armaments and gold missions. Those are my priorities in a row. Then other missions whenever those not up and I have a champion sitting at class hall
    If you are doing AP then that explains most of it. I can definitely understand why some would do them. Right now I'm just letting AK stack so I get more AP per resource as I'm not in any rush to hit cap.

Champion Armaments though I would imagine you'd be at the "cap" of what you need in terms of having a surplus of each new piece. I think I'm about ready to remove my +20-30% +8hr tokens with +Spell/Hazard/Minion so it's more of an "always on" boost since with my two mission reducers can knock it to below 8 hrs pretty frequently. The +50% pieces are pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason you can be spending that much is by using almost exclusively the new followers over champions.

I'm still at 160K and i have over 500 bloods i doubt i'll ever really have to bother it with again.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Buy relics, there is a chance to get a 910 BoE one, those can sell for a LOT of gold (talking millions).
    Is it a particular class of relic - like Fire or Fel? I don't see how a relic could be worth so much.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Is it a particular class of relic - like Fire or Fel? I don't see how a relic could be worth so much.
    Nope. Basically any of the relics can roll any relic in the game which includes the 101 BoE relics and upgrading them to 910+. Twinks at 101 will buy them for a lot of gold because a 910 Relic upgrade versus a 760 is an immense upgrade in weapon damage alone. Those people then sell dungeon runs in 5-10 minutes where they can practically solo the dungeon due to scaling.

These twinks will also usually have a legendary + other high gear that is basically set for a 110.

If twinking is your thing I've heard they are pretty fun. My roomate queued for LFD one day and had one in her run and he was pretty much destroying everything. He'd run ahead of the tank and just solo things. Bosses melted in seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Some are more lucrative, but you would have to do some research to figure out what the most common twink class/spec is. But yeah, any relic can proc 101 910, and sell for up about gold cap.
    The chance is insanely small though, been doing it since the vendor came out and still haven't gotten a single one. While I've talked with one that got two so far (He had pictures of it).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't fully unlocked Argus yet so I may seem a little ignorant about this but do you get OHR from doing WQ in Argus too or just other areas?

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    I haven't fully unlocked Argus yet so I may seem a little ignorant about this but do you get OHR from doing WQ in Argus too or just other areas?
    Argus WQ are just like regular World Quests. Rewards can be Primal Sargerite (Blood of Sargeras), AP, Order Hall Resources, Gold, Gear, Pet Charms and Veiled Argunite.