Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Besides Expansion details, I would love them to address:

Far less RNG for the future.
    More stability for Servers and connections to reduce Lag and latency issues.
    Actually acknowledge and address feedback and concerns regarding class changes, PVP, and Flight. Instead of ignoring most of it.

Only one from my list do I expect to hear about at Blizzcon, but they have surprised us before.

7+ Year Old Account
    That the ap system isn’t carrying over in any way to the next expansion. It’s become such a drag that I’m just done with Legion.

Other than that I always love some new races.

Quote Originally Posted by klanker5 View Post
    A new expansion without legendaries and titanforging.
    Honestly I don't mind TF....but lower the cap...WF is 5-10 ilvls. TF should max out at 15 ilvls from the content you're doing. That's the only way I'd like to see it stay, otherwise it can go.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackspiral View Post
    Besides Expansion details, I would love them to address:

Far less RNG for the future.
    More stability for Servers and connections to reduce Lag and latency issues.
    Actually acknowledge and address feedback and concerns regarding class changes, PVP, and Flight. Instead of ignoring most of it.

Only one from my list do I expect to hear about at Blizzcon, but they have surprised us before.
    If you have connection issues its on your ISP, blizzard servers are about as stable as they come and barring DDOS attacks and the odd issues, every time I've had connection issues it's been on my ISP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    That the ap system isn’t carrying over in any way to the next expansion. It’s become such a drag that I’m just done with Legion.

Other than that I always love some new races.
    AP will be back in some way shape or form, progression like that is part of the MMO and to blizzard and in general this expac has been very successful.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Honestly I don't mind TF....but lower the cap...WF is 5-10 ilvls. TF should max out at 15 ilvls from the content you're doing. That's the only way I'd like to see it stay, otherwise it can go.
    And take all the fun out it? It can be capped at current mythic so those whiners can stop bitching, but seriously, 15 ilvl over the base? bah, no reason to do stuff you've done then, just the current raid and nothing else.

Jaina is a dreadlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The only way I would play on an official old server is with transmog and updated character models. I can deal with all the gameplay inconveniences, but I hated looking like a clown.
    And the new friend/battle.net system. Dungeon journal would be nice too, and the updated report spam system.

Really surprising to see people adamantly against legacy servers. I think it would be great to relive content (as it was) that Blizzard worked very hard on over the years.

What I would LOVE to see is a Battlefield or Battlefront style game set in the StarCraft universe. Class design might be a bit tough for balancing reasons, but I would hope that they take some sort of stab at it.

As much as I would love a modern StarCraft MMO I just don't think modern Blizzard can do it well. Most of the people who made WoW have left the company, with the exception of Kaplan who seems busy with Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Diablo 4. Destiny 2 Expansion stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

I fully Disagree on the Artifacts, I hated not getting new weapons to drop, Killing bosses is boring and seems pointless now.
    destiny is not blizzard game so it wont happen there

Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 HD remaster
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    If you have connection issues its on your ISP, blizzard servers are about as stable as they come and barring DDOS attacks and the odd issues, every time I've had connection issues it's been on my ISP.

AP will be back in some way shape or form, progression like that is part of the MMO and to blizzard and in general this expac has been very successful.

And take all the fun out it? It can be capped at current mythic so those whiners can stop bitching, but seriously, 15 ilvl over the base? bah, no reason to do stuff you've done then, just the current raid and nothing else
    better way to make old stuff relevent would be when the gear becomes to outdated update it to like 10 ilvls less then current raid for diffuclty, kinda simelair how they update M+ evry patch.
    With that when item drops its atleast guaranteed to be about as good as current stuff, and doesnt need rng procs to maybe be on par.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    Level scaling across the entire world with world quests. So I can play level 110+ Uldum or Stranglethorn Vale.
    Yeah can't wait so that I never feel powerful again and old outdated content takes more effort than it should, nothing says RPG like meaningless character progression.
    I can only speak for myself but I prioritise having a variety of content to do and exploring a vast game world over the "role play" of RPG. I think it's a real shame that there are 60+ zones out there which see little to no use for the vast majority of the player base. Obviously some people disagree but the thread is asking what would I like to see at Blizzcon

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Subraces, with skins and maybe even starting zones for some of the subraces, e.g. Wildhammer dwarves start in the Twilight Highlands or Hinterlands.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Definitely something actually new. A new expansion is already expected and far from exciting.

Out of nowhere expansion, completely random.

10+ Year Old Account
    Class starting zones. Instead of our race determining our starting experience, every class gets an introduction zone/scenario like Death Knights and Demon Hunters.

Announcement that all Legion legendaries can be bought for xxx resource in the pre-patch and that RNG legos will never happen in this fashion again!

Probably too much to ask but

1) New xpac
    2) Less RNG
    3) Remove currently legendary system
    4) Revert back to old legendary system where you actually have to put an effort and time and get rewarded

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    I can only speak for myself but I prioritise having a variety of content to do and exploring a vast game world over the "role play" of RPG. I think it's a real shame that there are 60+ zones out there which see little to no use for the vast majority of the player base. Obviously some people disagree but the thread is asking what would I like to see at Blizzcon
    You can still go to those zones and quest their and explore, they just don't have max level mobs. I'm just saying there is no point of gaining character power if every zone is equally as difficult, it makes you feel relatively powerless. It's a discussion forum, I'm allowed to respond to other posters.

A huge amount of new customisations for each race/class

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Probably too much to ask but

1) New xpac
    2) Less RNG
    3) Remove currently legendary system
    4) Revert back to old legendary system where you actually have to put an effort and time and get rewarded
    As much as is wrong with the current legendary system, the predicable gated grinds of MoP and WoD were souldrenching atidotes to all that is fun and exciting. I'd even rather they tuned the RNG up to 11 than return to that blandness.