Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I really like it but burned myself out on world quests tryna get the infinite rune. Macaree is amazing especially

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt that. Like your character?
    I meant I've exhausted the Argus questing content, and I don't really care about doing anything else. I did the dungeon once (that was all I cared to do), and the raid is probably not coming out till November, at least. I'm not complaining or anything. I got what I wanted out of it, and will re-sub to do more when there's more I want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    They would be right to say that though. Legion is a marked step up in quality from anything prior. If people don't like it, what can be done? You can't please everyone, and if anyone quite the game because they don't like a zone that wasn't there before they are hopeless casuals who have no value to the games community.
    +1

If Legion marks the future of this game in terms of development efforts and resources put into giving us content, that's a win all around. They still won't be able to please everyone with the content and designs they put out however, same as in every previous iteration of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'd be fine with it if it had flying.
    This. I have never missed flying as much as I do on Argus. My excitement of being on Argus died in about an hour. It's a pain to navigate, there are way too many mobs, and I can't take any time to explore. If I even think of exploring I get swarmed and die. If I had flying I could easily explore around and actually enjoy the place.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Legion is them trying to create the best game they can, by a mile.
    Lolnope, hence the sub loss, Legion is a step up from WoD in many areas (and a step down in many others) but it's nowhere near the level of previous expansions hence being nowhere near as popular. After MoP Blizzard stopped trying to make the best game they could for their audience and started just making what they wanted to make, even going as far as to say their vision was more important than the playerbase.

I would personally like if there were roads to follow that had turns and such and would contain no or very little aggroing mobs, but it would also take longer to follow than just running straight forward to your objective. It's not challenging content to be dazed, dazed, dazed, dazed, it's just an annoyance that can't be avoided unless you have pyrdaz and you want to utilize that otherwise fairly pointless legendary.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Deleted
    Strangely what's burning me out is tomb progression don't know why as it's not a bad raid.

Also I've spent legion bouncing from class to class and can't find one that sticks. Ever since cata changed my pala I've really struggled to find a new main :/

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Lolnope, hence the sub loss, Legion is a step up from WoD in many areas (and a step down in many others) but it's nowhere near the level of previous expansions hence being nowhere near as popular. After MoP Blizzard stopped trying to make the best game they could for their audience and started just making what they wanted to make, even going as far as to say their vision was more important than the playerbase.
    Completely delusional.

Have fun with that, meanwhile the game's success both financially and critically as well as the objective amount of content delivered (compare 1 year of Legion to 1 year of any previous expansion) speaks for itself. I'm done with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    So I tried to give this zone or map a fair shot, but find my self hating to go to it now. Open the map to figure out which dailies I want (seeing how its the best way to level Artifact-Level) and I cringe .. The map is just not fun at all .. I miss the old vanilla maps they where so much fun ..

You?
    I like the Argus map, more happening than a wide field of nothing with the random mob appearing. Vanilla maps weren't fun, they were mostly dull in the end (by that, I am not saying all).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yeah I sure do miss those featureless open fields that took 15mins to ride across.
    "Pretty sure I've gone past this rock before" kinda areas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    you forgot the occasional tree.
    And body of water!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    So I tried to give this zone or map a fair shot, but find my self hating to go to it now. Open the map to figure out which dailies I want (seeing how its the best way to level Artifact-Level) and I cringe .. The map is just not fun at all .. I miss the old vanilla maps they where so much fun ..

You?
    I actually like the new zones, but I play a DH and I can double jump and glide over most things

10+ Year Old Account

You?
    what was fun again about most vanilla maps? alot of em were very empty and mostly only for leveling after that you didnt set a foot in em again
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an add on zone for a legion expansion, that doesn't mean it has to look the same as the places we've been questing in for 2+ years. There could have been more of it with void stuff or more that looked like Mac'aree.
    It is a warzone... Destruction, not a resort for vacation. As well, it is one of their main sources, the void wouldn't have gone unnoticed if there was more of it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Tbh Argus is not hard to navigate at all, if you actually take a look at your environment you can see all the paths. Of course, if you stand in the direction of the golden arrow and hit autorun thats not going to cut it, and you will fall in lava, and then make a whine thread about how shit argus is. I think it is actually way better than broken shore was, invasions are short but fun way to grind gear, plus veiled argunite is easy to farm, making it easier to catch up on alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    After MoP Blizzard stopped trying to make the best game they could for their audience and started just making what they wanted to make, even going as far as to say their vision was more important than the playerbase.
    Not Blizzard's fault that the player base turned into a bunch of spoiled brats that want things their way, always.
    WoD was a flop, we all know that. Legion is one of the best, most content filled expansions we've ever gotten. There's no way to compare the two. Legion actually feels a lot like MoP & Wrath for me. Very content-filled, successful expansions.

Just because flying isn't enabled in Argus doesn't mean the expansion is a flop since that is the only thing people seem to think has 'ruined' the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    It's not challenging content to be dazed, dazed, dazed, dazed, it's just an annoyance that can't be avoided unless you have pyrdaz and you want to utilize that otherwise fairly pointless legendary.
    You could always purchase the blacksmithing/leatherworking crafted items that prevent you from being dazed while mounted. I mean, the resources are there for you to not be getting dazed on Argus, not Blizzard's fault if you do not utilize them.
    Last edited by Bawk; 2017-10-02 at 03:03 PM.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Completely delusional.

Have fun with that, meanwhile the game's success both financially and critically as well as the objective amount of content delivered (compare 1 year of Legion to 1 year of any previous expansion) speaks for itself. I'm done with you.
    Let's say there are 300k players who sell/buy a token every month just for the subscription (150k who buy a token + their sub with real money and 150k who use gold to buy GT) - Blizzard would need 350k players with the old subscription system to maintain the same income. And for some reason I believe the amount of people who just buy/sell tokens to get shit in other games and waste it on ingame goldsinks is way larger which means that Blizzard is getting revenue pretty much out of thin air. The idea that profit is in direct and linear correlation with the active subscriber base is pretty much outdated. I'm sure you as the posterboy/girl for Blizzard fanbase have already contributed your fair share to make sure WoW can bleed even more players without losing any of its profit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bawk View Post
    You could always purchase the blacksmithing/leatherworking crafted items that prevent you from being dazed while mounted. I mean, the resources are there for you to not be getting dazed on Argus, not Blizzard's fault if you do not utilize them.
    The BS item which allows interaction with items on mount did not work on Argus, so I assumed the other stuff didn't work either but in any case it's just another example of poor design. Like the same way they dealt with scaling mobs - making the HP scale with ilvl doesn't make the content more 'challenging', it just feels like a boring chore and annoyance since the fights are still the same, just take 2x longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

I dont hate it, I never went back there after doing the quests... now I just wait for the 925 armor to pop and then will finish it off... there is ZERO reason to be there unless you believe in success from slotmachines!

It's an add on zone for a legion expansion, that doesn't mean it has to look the same as the places we've been questing in for 2+ years. There could have been more of it with void stuff or more that looked like Mac'aree.
    Broken Shore, Korkruun, Antoran Wastes, and part of Tanaan looks more or less the same but that's about it. Broken Isles don't look like argus at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Think it's great
    One of the best zones Blizz introduced

- - - Updated - - -

How is it nowhere near the level of the last two Cata patches?

Quality might be a big factor for popularity, but you make it seem like it's 100% correlated.

not a fan. quests are not as bad to get to as i originally thought, but everything else is just... annoying. map is showing you a chest, right... there..... good luck figuring out which level of the map its on, or how to get to it. and the mob density, dear lord the mob density... that's not dangerous, as its not like they actualy kill me at this point, I can gather up the train and if they knock me down before I can lose it - I just slaughter it, not problem. what it is - is tedious. grindy. at least flying on broken isles allowed me to skip some of that tedium. the moment I max out my rep to buy those sweet sweet mounts ( I can't even bring myself to go there outside of emissary days with very occasional ooh, an upgrade! quest here and there) - I'm not touching that place ever again. at all.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tanaan made me worried about getting burned out on Lime green fire and grey rocks. It's the legion's thing. I HATED Shadowmoon Valley in TBC because of that palette. I think they've done an okay job adding in some void areas and Mac'Aree is just awesome. I like Argus, I think it looks fine but I won't be sorry to move past it.

Side note: who else absolutely loves the new void texture that looks like a moving star field?

I hate it due to its similar color scheme to Tennan/hfc.
    Iv spent so much time there that i hated it,and 2 of the 3 zones strongly remind me of tennan. Also fuck hfc and its black and green color scheme, ran it for a year and now im going to have to deal with that shitty fel theme in Antorus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?