Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the major leaders either find a "higher" purpose (a la Thrall) or just get off'd so we have have Mekkatorque and Gallywix take over. Neither seem overly worried about the stale HvA "conflict" and would be more entertaining than whatever hot garbage has been and will be thrown at us with Genn/Sylvy/whoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meowfurion View Post
    Nobody cares what the Horde respects except the Horde. F the horde. Deep. In the ass. With a sandpaper covered brick dildo.

Anduin has <EXTREMELY> powerful Light abilities, and I think if pressed to action, he could rival Velen's.
    Yeah but those factions are fictional. They aren't real. Chill out.

My point is that, STORYWISE, Anduin doesn't scare or worry us. And he isn't going to either. Storywise, if they want to amp up the conflict, someone else has to take the lead.

Sylvanas didnt kill his son. She tried to kill him and his son took the bullet, that's not her fault.

Yes! Forced faction conflict! Slay the boy king, let Genn take over with Jaina at his side! Wipe out the Horde, then turn against the other mongrel races that infect Azeroth! Only the children of the Titans are worthy of living on Azeroth! On any world! Humans, gnomes, and dwarves are the only races that should be allowed to live! Kill everything else in the name of The Light and The Titans! Let the Lightforged children of the Titans sweep across the universe slaughtering all who stand before it! Do away with the curse of flesh, embrace stone and metal flesh infused with Light!

Genn Greymane does not deserve the position, after all the shit he pulled on his former allies after and during the second/third war.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Yes! Forced faction conflict! Slay the boy king, let Genn take over with Jaina at his side! Wipe out the Horde, then turn against the other mongrel races that infect Azeroth! Only the children of the Titans are worthy of living on Azeroth! On any world! Humans, gnomes, and dwarves are the only races that should be allowed to live! Kill everything else in the name of The Light and The Titans! Let the Lightforged children of the Titans sweep across the universe slaughtering all who stand before it! Do away with the curse of flesh, embrace stone and metal flesh infused with Light!
    I mean, I'd play that raid.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    Sylvanas didnt kill his son. She tried to kill him and his son took the bullet, that's not her fault.
    Then she still killed him. Even if unintentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Yeah but those factions are fictional. They aren't real. Chill out.

My point is that, STORYWISE, Anduin doesn't scare or worry us. And he isn't going to either. Storywise, if they want to amp up the conflict, someone else has to take the lead.
    YOUR FACE IS FICTIONAL. I'm just trolling.

But for real, Anduin will become scary soon, I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Bruh,

Elune....A GOD...Night elves. Titans are little bitches by comparison to her. She's a GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It is a pity Liam died for Genn, he had so much more potential than his father.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    It is a pity Liam died for Genn, he had so much more potential than his father.
    You judged that from what? The total of 3 lines he has in the game?

Sounds more like suicide to me.

You judged that from what? The total of 3 lines he has in the game?
    And the ones in Genns short story, yeah. He was more levelheaded, saw the bigger picture, but unfortunately was consumed by guilt of failing to protect his people and had a soft spot for his father, who by all means dug the grave for gilneas. By withdrawing from the Alliance, provoking a civil war, waging said civil war, denying help to Lordaeron, unleashing the worgen curse upon his people which led to the fall of the kingdom, only to have the tattered remnants invaded by the people he refused to help.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-10-02 at 06:34 PM.

And the ones in Genns short story, yeah. He was more levelheaded, saw the bigger picture, but unfortunately was consumed by guilt of failing to protect his people and had a soft spot for his father, who by all means dug the grave for gilneas. By withdrawing from the Alliance, provoking a civil war, waging said civil war, denying help to Lordaeron, unleashing the worgen curse upon his people which led to the fall of the kingdom, only to have the tattered remnants invaded by the people he refused to help.
    So basically Anduin 2.0, no thanks

So basically Anduin 2.0, no thanks
    Better as the great grandpa at deaths door, with such a marvelous track record of screwing up almost everything he ever invested significant amount of time into.

Better as the great grandpa at deaths door, with such a marvelous track record of screwing up almost everything he ever invested significant amount of time into.
    At least he has mistakes to learn from. Anduin still has to screw up 5000 times before he becomes anything close to a good leader.

At least he has mistakes to learn from. Anduin still has to screw up 5000 times before he becomes anything close to a good leader.
    So far he has yet to learn from his mistakes, considering he gave into his personal feeling once again, without thinking of the consequences.

So far he has yet to learn from his mistakes, considering he gave into his personal feeling once again, without thinking of the consequences.
    But he did. The consequences are that Sylvanas now has no access to eternal life or an endless supply of val'kyr. He's done the world a great favor.

But he did. The consequences are that Sylvanas now has no access to eternal life or an endless supply of val'kyr. He's done the world a great favor.
    No he didn't he acted out of pure rage and hatred and in the end got lucky, nothing more nothing less. All he did was set back Sylvanas to square one, she has all the time in the world, if he wanted to stop her ambition he should have destroyed eyir, or you know actually kill Sylvanas

No he didn't he acted out of pure rage and hatred and in the end got lucky, nothing more nothing less. All he did was set back Sylvanas to square one, she has all the time in the world, if he wanted to stop her ambition he should have destroyed eyir, or you know actually kill Sylvanas
    Well, in terms of leadership for the greater good I guess Genn and Sylvanas can shake hands then. Except Sylvanas -is- actually warchief of the Horde, meant to lead them all, yet only goes to the Broken Isles for her own selfish purpose. Just like Genn did. But I can't blame him for going after her, nor do I think we should. Sure she's nothing compared to the Legion, but she is a menace and the world would be well rid of her.

the alliance has enough great leaders, genn the traitor greymane is not one. Tyrande, Jaina, Muradin, Malfurion or even Velen.
    look i was thinking about Velen, i know he's alien to azeroth but has proved himself and his people as great and powerful members of the alliance and with the doom of Argus im guessing they will come back to Azeroth after the legion is dealt with. i dont think argus can be their home again not after all that happend. what are your thoughts on the draenei? i would love such a wise and powerful character to lead the alliance.