Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    One could question if the real leaks got cleaned up before anyone could notice. With what happened to Silithus after Sargeras's last act. The Dark Below could come into question. Or they could build that up as a patch like they did with Argus. Same could be said with Kul Tiras. The things to look for would be the certain key figures and places. With silithus and thus the sleeping titan. Could the next expansion be set were we are in a race to save the sleeping titan/heal her? Did Sargeras's attack puncture the casing which houses the sleeping titan? Or are they gonna sit on what happened in Silithus to follow up on it after the next expansion? If they do follow with the Dark Below and silithus . That could open up subraces, with earthen ,troggs , etc. Races coming together to save the world. Like with the shadow vs the light. On Argus we use both in the crucible. Maybe sooner or later we learn how to harness the Fel to? Has anyone checked out any potential trademarks being registered?
    The Dark Below was registered for Destiny.
    http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/The_Da...ow_(Expansion)

How many times has it leaked in the past about new expansion before an announcement made at a major convention?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    How many times has it leaked in the past about new expansion before an announcement made at a major convention?
    Every time.
    Actually I think MoP was just the name?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    There was no legion leak. Just saying "it is about legion" isnt a leak. We knew it because of HFC and we know next xpac will be about void and titans.
    Wrong. There were a ton of leaks for Legion, they all centered around most the same 6-7 features. Denying that simply shows your lack of a memory
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

yeah booiiiiizzz, i got them dank new leaks for yall all up ins. Sink your teeth into these babies~

New World of Warcraft expansion hits in 2018
    Level cap raised
    Brand new leveling zones
    A major endgame zone on release and more added as patch content
    New dungeons and raids
    Additional options at the character creation screen
    Daily/World quests
    More unlocks for professions
    Class tweaks and new talents

You heard it here first, dawg! I'm too legit to quit and too terrific for specifics!

5+ Year Old Account
    everything was 'leaking' last month

place your bets, ppl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical Ellis View Post
    yeah booiiiiizzz, i got them dank new leaks for yall all up ins. Sink your teeth into these babies~

New World of Warcraft expansion hits in 2018
    Level cap raised
    Brand new leveling zones
    A major endgame zone on release and more added as patch content
    New dungeons and raids
    Additional options at the character creation screen
    Daily/World quests
    More unlocks for professions
    Class tweaks and new talents

You heard it here first, dawg! I'm too legit to quit and too terrific for specifics!
    my god, this man is predicting the future before our eyes...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    "One ('The Black Empire') mentioned players communicating with Azeroth (the world soul) being a big part of the exapsnion and an "offline queue system" that involved partying with other characters on your own account, Magni dying during the opening quests, Anduin becoming a Paladin, Jaina getting a major character killed and changing her opinion or something, Gamon dying, towns around Azeroth being fortified out of paranoia, Azshara fighting Khadgar and demonstrating her magical prowess in other encounters, Wrathion having his own army that 'isn't working out well' and the Horde capital moving to Undercity.
    Most of it I can see.

But they won't change the Horde capital.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    What is this world coming to...

I HUNGER FOR BLIZZARD'S TABLE CRUMBS!e
    I love that there hasn't been any valid leaks! And I'm not even being sarcastic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    My cousin's workmates best friend knows a guy who knows a guy at Blizzard and he told me Blizzcon 2017 is going to be ALL about Diablo.

Diablo everything! Even a Diablo-themed WoW expansion.

Acquire leaks way ahead of planned announcement.
    Dig and chew through it from every angle.
    During official announcement qq it's nothing new, nothing surprising and it all was known long time ago.

Well played impatient community. Well played indeed.

I myself am happy there are no leaks. And those I encounter I skip on purpose. Not participating in betas, early access, not looking for premature info. Info will came when it does and I want to be surprised then. At least I'll have some excitement from it instead of "meh" and being disappointed since I already spoiled myself 3 months earlier.

And a question to end on: do you really watch on YT how a brand new blockbuster movie ended before going to the cinema to actually see it?

I like the speculation and theorycrafting using our incomplete information. Each dripfeed of data gives another piece of the puzzle.

That's why when the Old Man reveal in BotW leaked, I was one of the first to click the link. I was hoping he was Ganondorf, his humanity cast off by the monster of raw Power that no longer needed him.

As for WoW, Blizzard's lawyers have probably scared people into not leaking.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Best part is the few posts down:
    And his/her username is Legion now lmao
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Bad memory?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post35267612

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention the chinese riddles.
    Shyt i didnt know legion info leaked lmao. Funny people prob shot down the leak but we will find out soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    there have been TONS of leaks on these message boards, just most people have dismissed them (and most will most likely end up being true)
    Remember when everyone believed Legion was going to be the South Seas expansion and there were multiple ""robust and confirmed"" leaks surrounding such a thing?

yeah, lol. "Most will likely end up being true"
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    What is this world coming to...

I HUNGER FOR BLIZZARD'S TABLE CRUMBS!e
    if your not announcing anything good what is there to leak?

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    There have been dozens of 'leak' threads on this forum alone. Clearly the majority, if not all, of these are people just pissing around.
    Dozens of threads, maybe, not dozens of leaks, fake or otherwise. I mean, we can disinclude joke leaks, and ones saying they're "fan theories" or the like (which aren't leaks), so that's most of them gone. We're only interested in ones claiming to be "the real thing". Which is a very small number.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    It doesn't take Nostradamus to work out that X7 is going to Void-related, probably involve Kul Tiras, probably have something to do with Jaina etc. Someone is going to get lucky at some stage. Have we had anything completely novel and left-field clearly predicted?
    No, they aren't going to get lucky at some stage, because they're going to need to get many elements right, not just "Kul Tiras, Void, Jaina!". And as I said, there have been relatively few of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the number of leaks we had before Gamescom, the chance of someone guessing a few points out of sheer luck is more than probable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    I heard they are going to introduce a new Diablo live action rpg
    They really, really aren't announcing that at Blizzcon

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759227193#1
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    That doesn't make pubg a better game though
    Never said it was.

Deleted
    This time we'll have the joy of searching mountains of fake leaks for the real thing.

I'd be shocked of we don't get some Old God based expasion but stranger things have happened