“The Wound” and it’s potential for the future

Looking at the previous knowledge of The Well of Eternity, we know that The Well was simply a wound fullnof Titan blood after Aman’Thul ripped Y’Shaarj out of the earth.

The consequences of this were basically the creation of massive amounts of life and the evolution of life on Azeroths surface due to the magical arcane properties of the blood of the Titan in The Well. We saw the Dark Elves evolve into Night Elves/Highbourne etc and I’m sure here were other races which were also augmented and changed from the powers of The Well.

Reading the series War of the Ancients you see the spells of Rhonin get greatly amplified just being in the area surrounding the Well and even he was shocked at the size and scope of the spells he was able to cast. Basically feeling the magic from The Well and draw it into himself easily.

So what do you think the next expansion will do perhaps? Considering Artifacts are going bye-bye perhaps there might be an attunment to The Wound which will in effect be another Well. A wound full of Azeroths Titanic blood.

As the expansion progresses our attunment to The new Well becomes greater increasing our strength similar to how the Artifacts got stronger. I personally would have preferred a system similar to the artifacts just a bit different or perhaps the old “Path of the Titans” is going to make a come back in a new way now that the Titans are all back so to speak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Folks have been speculating that all kinds of shady characters will be making a beeline to Silithus to exploit the blood of Azeroth as a power source. Personally, I'm a bit worried about C'Thun's carcass getting some blood on it - the waters of the Eternal Vale in Pandaria were powered by the Well of Eternity (and therefore the blood of Azeroth) and they were able to revive the heart of Y'Shaarj. What if something similar happens with C'Thun's corpse? It might resurrect him completely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hoping old enemies would come to the wound like the Twilight's Hammer, and others.
    Some tentacle infested Silithid would be great to see and other monsters too. And other infected races would be interesting to see too.

Still let's see what Blizzard has plan for it.
    For the Horde!

I hope that C'thun gets revived. He deserves a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    I hope that C'thun gets revived. He deserves a comeback.
    Nothing like a stabbing from a planet-sized god to get resurrected.