Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Are they ghost pirates?
    No, they're pirate ghosts.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Well Trump is a pumpkin.

In all honesty for those triggered Trumpkins, just don't do it. No political messages or some scary shit say about abortion (pics). Just do the plain ole Halloween decorations as you can.

But stil...

Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Well Trump is a pumpkin.

In all honesty for those triggered Trumpkins, just don't do it. No political messages or some scary shit say about abortion (pics). Just do the plain ole Halloween decorations as you can.

But stil...

That pumpkin looks like it smelled the WORST fart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    I think it's pathetic to feel strongly about this one way or another.
    My thoughts exactly. That lady on the video looks like this is the worst thing that has happened to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That pumpkin looks like it smelled the WORST fart.
    Umm it looks like Trump. Orange and ugly.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    This is rather distasteful and pathetic, glad I don't live next to this guy!
    It's on his property so what's the issue?

Stop being a Snowflake and crying about your feeling being hurt because most folks dislike Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Halloween is sacred! Don't drag human politics into the time when Vampire elections and Skeleton wars should be our main focus!

7+ Year Old Account
    Kind of funny imo. Comey walking the plank, good stuff.

So is there an official date yet on when people will get over the fact he won, stop crying about it and just move on to actually getting someone ready to beat him next time?

Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    So is there an official date yet on when people will get over the fact he won, stop crying about it and just move on to actually getting someone ready to beat him next time?
    January 2020 would be a good estimate.

That's the kind of person to hand out full sized snickers bars.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your all missing the big question as usual
    The real question is , is he handing out the “fun” size candy bars or if he Gona be handing out full size. If he willing to make a lavish Halloween decoration at least he could give out decent size chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    It's on his property so what's the issue?
    The question is: Does he keep it on his property or does it (and by it I mean his viewpoint, not his decorations) spill over into his classroom?

What was that amount Americans having the freedom of speech? If that guy wants to do that, then it's his freedom to do that.

regardless if you like it or not it is his right to do so remember folks whats good for the goose is good for the gander
    mr pickles

That actually looks pretty nice.

Ok, so yet another example of stuff apparently not covered by ''freedom of speech''. Presumably because there was no death threats, racial slurs and guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    No, I'm not getting over him winning. Might not get over it any time soon, because now I know there is this huge infestation of morally bankrupt deplorables in the US, all ready to vote. Now why do I care, I live in Finland? Because the elections over there might very well affect us more than our own elections do, and I'm very disappointed and a bit angry he became the president. I care not what political party Trump is affiliated with. I know he is a god damn ego-maniacal moron, and despise him because of it.

So yes, I'm truly looking for the day US wins some of it's humanity back by kicking his retarded ass out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Halloween is just a few weeks away, and one Connecticut homeowner has chosen to turn the display in his front yard into a political message knocking President Trump.
    Connecticut House 3

A Connecticut homeowner has turned his Halloween display into a political message. (FOX 61)

Matt Warshauer, a history professor at Central Connecticut State University, told FOX 61 his lavish displays went from traditional to political around the start of the Iraq War.

“As a historian one of my goals is always to educate people and try and at least begin conversations,” Warshauer said.

This year's display, named “The Trumpian Ship of State,” features a giant pirate ship named “Constitution,” commanded by a smoke breathing Trump.

In addition to skeleton portrayed as ex-FBI Director James Comey walking the plank, the display includes a child with a DACA sign appearing to be ready to be thrown off the ship, a nod to the debate over what to do with the young illegal immigrants often called "DREAMers."
    Connecticut House 1

Matt Warshauer, a Connecticut history professor, created the display, "The Trumpian Ship of State." (FOX 61 )

“The day after the election last year I thought, the American ship of state has gone horribly off course,” Warshauer told FOX 61. “It's a pirate ship because Trump and most of his cabinet and people surrounding him are pirates who are pillaging this country.”

In addition to the main ship, there's also a smaller rowboat on his lawn with a depiction of President Abraham Lincoln holding a sign which reads, “What’s become of my party?”
    Connecticut House 4

The Halloween display depicts the Trump administration in a pirate setting. (FOX 61)

The professor said he hopes the Halloween display sparks conversation, and has already attracted a crowd since going up.

“If it gets people talking and more people are more educated about the ins and outs of what's going on in our system, I think it's a great thing,” passerby Bobby Holloway said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/04...n-display.html

This is rather distasteful and pathetic, glad I don't live next to this guy!
    I thought Trump supporters loved freedom of expression, not being PC and disliked the easily triggered?

Wow, that's like a float for a parade.

Guy gets into Halloween in a big way.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland