Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm not attracted to overweight people. It's not like I have to put them on a scale and see. I don't see why anyone would get in a relationship with someone they do not find aesthetically pleasing.

I'm in a relationship for over a year and find my girlfriend the most attractive woman there is.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Oh, I can't wait to see dozens of people pretending that they turn off ''fat slobs'' (who are presumably feminists)

I would die to see the pictures of those Greek gods.

(Dyonisos was a Greek god, this said...)
    I have a picture in the picture thread...?

I don't mind a little bit of extra weight, but she can't be a land whale.

On internet forums, these matters tend to be very black and white, but in reality... People, men and women, tend to find partners regardless of their weight...

Hell, even beached whale-sized people... As in: A person who can't move around due to being so insanely huge... o.O

A girl being fat is not just about her sexual attractiveness.

Obesity brings a lot of health issues and greatly limits your life style and what kind of physical activity, recreation and vacation you can fully enjoy.

Also obesity is almost always just a consequence from psychological and emotional issues, and are often a sign of an undisciplined personality that lacks self control and strong will.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbywan View Post
    I would say it depends on my current state, if im also overweight then i would not have a problem with it. i think it is the same with all body forms, you get drawn to whoever has the same "body type" or better.

But if you have a fetish, then its another thing.
    You'd be surprised just how often guys closing in on being beached whale-sized, consider themselves too good for even slightly overweight gals.

Women slightly overweight [curvy] often still look good... but beyond that, where they start becoming round I would find off putting.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-10-04 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I would die to see the pictures of those Geek gods.
    Oh I have seen plenty in the picture threads, 90% less than 5/10

Fat people disgust me. It's so easy to lose weight, all I see when I see a fat person is just a lazy slob, male or female. I have never and would never date a fat woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Just curious to see what the guys on these forums think.

Is a woman's weight a factor in your decision to date her or not?

For me, it definitely was a factor, especially with picking a life long partner. I know weight can be lost, but I feel its better to start out a relationship with someone who has good eating and health habits, rather than someone who is careless with those sorts of things.
    To a certain point yes, and that point in my eyes is not very far lol.

Also it's not the WEIGHT per say, I find athletic/muscular pretty hot and muscles are heavier than fat.

A fit but "heavy" woman can be very hot to me, but just floppy fat, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    You'd be surprised just how often guys closing in on being beached whale-sized, consider themselves too good for even slightly overweight gals.
    Which is probably the majority of guys saying "lulz fat chicks" here in this thread.

Definitely. A lady's gotta have some curves. Skin and bones is disgusting. Beached whales are equally as bad though. Just have to be healthy.
    <Infinity>Mannoroth-US

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiloscient View Post
    Definitely. A lady's gotta have some curves. Skin and bones is disgusting. Beached whales are equally as bad though. Just have to be healthy.
    Pretty much the same for me.

It's a matter of personal taste about what you find attractive in women. This is something we all have, and it's different for everyone.
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2017-10-04 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    A girl being fat is not just about her sexual attractiveness.

Obesity brings a lot of health issues and greatly limits your life style and what kind of physical activity, recreation and vacation you can fully enjoy.

Also obesity is almost always just a consequence from psychological and emotional issues, and are often a sign of an undisciplined personality that lacks self control and strong will.
    It's not as black and white as that though. Lacking self-control in one aspect of life, doesn't mean the person doesn't show strong character and will in other aspects.

The fattest person I know is a high ranking Professor in medicine, teacher and extremely tough on students. She just sits a lot coupled with eating wrong. And her husband of 35 years, is slender, fit and a real air-head.

Attractiveness and all applies, but I'd say it stops there. I'd also say one can't assume the character, reliability and willpower in all situations of something as complex as a human being with just their appearance as measurement.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-10-04 at 08:08 PM.

Yes, but we also live in a society where women paint their faces to be beautiful and I am attracted to that sort of thing. The world doesn't always make sense.

I don't mind curves.

Jelly roll fat is nasty.

The fattest person I know is a high ranking Professor in medicine, teacher and extremely tough on students. She just sits a lot coupled with eating wrong. And her husband of 35 years, is slender, fit and a real air-head.
    Thats his fetish?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind a bit of extra chub, I have some myself but I wouldn't date or marry a very obese woman. I never want to have to explain to my children that mummy died of a heart attack because she ate too much food.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I dont mind chubby people. My guy is a big ol Teddy bear. I draw the line at extremes (skinny, obese).

Also, regardless of what the title says, anyone can participate in it and say what they prefer. Still on topic.

Fuck to the yeah. I'm not going to pork a fattie.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I don't mind curves.

Jelly roll fat is nasty.

Thats his fetish?
    Not at all.

He loves her, she loves him.

Deleted
    I don't date fat or skinny (anorexia) girls. Simple biology. No not all shapes are beautiful, and certainly not healthy.