Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    How so? I am the only here not trying to create a white victim hood narrative.
    There is no narrative, you're claiming a person/group can't be racist towards white folk. To me racism is racism, don't matter who it is to the other... if they're discriminating based on ethnicity it's racism. End of.

If we're to live in a society of equal rights and what not, your logic goes against that if we're going to give a "free pass" to blacks/etc. discriminating whites and we're to turn a blind eye to that just because.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    Stop trying to redefine terms. If you use a racist remark against a white person, it's racist. The same goes if you change their race to anything else. You suggesting otherwise shows that you're in fact a racist.
    Well, he's claiming I'm not white because my mother is serbian.

If one group holds all the power it has power. ...

Well, come to Germany.

Depends. White supremacy is not logical. Serbs can have white status in some regions but not in others. That is the problem with racist social constructs.

- - - Updated - - -

My very first post made fun of people clutching their dictionaries. In reality, the real world, you know where people are actually effected, racism requires power.

Because without power to back up your prejudice there is no real effect. A non white person can hate white people. But he can't harm white people. So his prejudice is irrelevant.
    This is awful logic that assumes all white people have power. This is a very false assumption. It also assumes you have to have some sort of institutional power to harm someone, which again, is false.

15+ Year Old Account
    So William & Mary had their Mizzou incident and will have the same results.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/u...s-fallout.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    What the BLM students don't understand is the ACLU was defending the right of free speech.
    They never will. Any speech that is not what they want to hear (much like any Verdict that isn't what they want), is racist. Evil Whitey is out to get them down, so they stick together and acquit murderers like O.J. Simpson because he's a brother, or scream "No justice, no peace".

What makes it laughable is that then you have lovable idiots who have the audacity to bitch about Arpaio's Pardon, while Barrack Obama conducted just as many and some were far, far worse. Don't make me laugh. Arpaio was convicted by a Social Justice Warrior masquerading as a judge who betrayed his vocation to engage in judicial activism. Anyone with common sense should have nothing 'but' contempt for that judge and his sad excuse of a Court.

All this sort of disgraceful and ongoing behavior is doing, is making White people adopt the same attitudes now out of a fatigue with their bullshit and a belief that maybe, just maybe, it's ok to have "White Pride". I mean my people scream about "Black Pride" all the time, so why is one racist and the other is accepted?

This double standard is what normal people are sick of and White people are done being second class citizens. They want Equality. Black people by contrast want for the most part preferential status. Reparations. All sorts of other asinine demands that should always be rejected. Sorry Alt-Left. There is no such thing as White Privilege in 2017. You are liars trying to get gullible black people to vote for you by saying that.

There is however a disgusting amount of Black Privilege that allows these terrorists and anarchistic wackos to go out and riot, chanting Rodney King or other bullshit any time they don't get their way. People want the rule of law back. If that means that to reclaim it a few heads get cracked or people get shot, it's not the cops fault.

Comply, and you won't die.
    Resist and your gonna be missed.

Honestly I'm so sick of my people's racist attitudes and defeatist belief that a institution that was abolished in the 1800s is the source of all their woes, that I want to hurl. Someone should pass out earplugs to people before a speech like this and rig a P.A. System to be absurdly loud. I mean half of them lack the consideration to play their radios low like every other civilized human, and pipe rap absurdly loud on public streets, so why the hell not? Just crank the volume and blow their damn eardrums out.

I mean they clearly can't listen, so do they really need that sensory aspect? Hey I can dream can't I?
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-10-05 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Made a Series of Edits / Expanded on Dialogue.

Deleted
    ACLU must be doing something correct, because they are pissing everyone off.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    There is no narrative, you're claiming a person/group can't be racist towards white folk. To me racism is racism, don't matter who it is to the other... if they're discriminating based on ethnicity it's racism. End of.

If we're to live in a society of equal rights and what not, your logic goes against that if we're going to give a "free pass" to blacks/etc. discriminating whites and we're to turn a blind eye to that just because.
    He did say that white people can be racist against serbs. But he doesn't view serbs as white people lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, come to Germany.

Depends. White supremacy is not logical. Serbs can have white status in some regions but not in others. That is the problem with racist social constructs.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47458749

In what part of the world would she not be considered white?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post47458749

In what part of the world would she not be considered white?
    As I said earlier, I've never encountered anyone that doesn't consider serbs to be white. Elba is the first one. Being white doesn't help you in Sweden as the divisions are not racial but ethnic in origin.

Also, hurt fee fees aren't racism (if not part of larger oppressive system).
    So calling someone a derogatory slang based on race isn't racism? Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Under Your Spell View Post
    As I said earlier, I've never encountered anyone that doesn't consider serbs to be white. Elba is the first one.
    it's almost, almost like Elba is here just having a giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    so wait, now the ACLU is suddenly super racist because they defend everyone's right to free speech?

I thought that was supposed to be like... the first amendment or something?
    Thats what funny the ACLU have defended BLM's right to protest and even taken the case of some of their members arrested for blocking traffic/ect....... BLM idea here is Much like their argument Only certain people are entitled to things.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Protesting on the streets...OMG they are blocking the streets
    Protesting a statue....OMG they are against history
    Protesting against cops....OMG they hate the police
    Bending the knee...OMG how dare they
    No, you're confusing a few things, like people usually do when they make these claims. You believe that just because one form of protest is legal means it can't be criticized.

Blocking the streets is bad.

Bending the knee for a false/perceived false reason/with a perceived bad motivation is not bad, but people will criticize/call you a liar/believe you are being stupid. No one is saying you can't bend the knee for some pop cause that has no real relevance, just that you will be called out for it if your cause seems shallow, disingenuous or false.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    No, you're confusing a few things, like people usually do when they make these claims. You believe that just because one form of protest is legal means it can't be criticized.

Blocking the streets is bad.

Bending the knee for a false/perceived false reason/with a perceived bad motivation is not bad, but people will criticize/call you a liar/believe you are being stupid. No one is saying you can't bend the knee for some pop cause that has no real relevance, just that you will be called out for it if your cause seems shallow, disingenuous or false.
    There's another "concerned citizen" from the 1960's. Now do you all see how these attitudes persist? You are parroting what white supremacists have said 50 years ago. This is how deep seeded it is in society.

Of course they do. Because collective white racism can harm non whites as a group. Can marginalize them.

Collective non white "racism" (lol) can't harm white people as a group.
    Yes, white people are born with barriers that block them from all harm, as we all know.

White Swedes can, collectively, fuck over non white Swedes. Non white Swedes can't, collectively, fuck over white Swedes.

White Swedes' racism is backed up by society. Non white Swedes' "racism" (lol) is not backed up by anything.
    Same tripe.

Why should anyone give a single shit about your silly, convenient revisionist sociology definition of racism. There's a real definition, and anyone with consistent standards sticks to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    There's another "concerned citizen" from the 1960's. Now do you all see how these attitudes persist? You are parroting what white supremacists have said 50 years ago. This is how deep seeded it is in society.
    "waah waah the bad guys from x years ago were against y movement, therefore you must be with z movement because right side of history."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    "waah waah the bad guys from x years ago were against y movement, therefore you must be with z movement because right side of history."
    No, because it's the same vernacular white supremacists used to gin up antipathy towards a civil rights movement. Since this is a civil rights movement, you have been deluded, parroting the same language used by white supremacists 50 years ago. "Law & Order!" "Welfare Queen!" "Inner City!" "Protest the way I want you to!"

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Your freedom stops where mine begins"

As long as gerrymandering exists and your politicians spend 50% of their time begging for campaign funding things won't change any time soon.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    No, because it's the same vernacular white supremacists used to gin up antipathy towards a civil rights movement. Since this is a civil rights movement, you have been deluded, parroting the same language used by white supremacists 50 years ago. "Law & Order!" "Welfare Queen!" "Inner City!" "Protest the way I want you to!"
    BLM isn't a civil rights movement.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Thats what funny the ACLU have defended BLM's right to protest and even taken the case of some of their members arrested for blocking traffic/ect....... BLM idea here is Much like their argument Only certain people are entitled to things.
    So they want institutionalized racism? Because I thought that was bad.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    BLM isn't a civil rights movement.
    Oh are you the arbiter of all things?