Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    debunked garbage only supported by the "muh diversity" crowd

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    wait what? I thought this was the generally accepted theory.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    There'd need to be a downvote and that's what that poster would get and deserve? Having an upvote only is simply for the echo chamber this forum wants must like your post. You had nothing valid to add to this and simply wanted to bluster.
    There's really no point in repeating what someone just said, the post after they said it, which was what I had originally intended to do.

I hardly think it's bluster to say less by seconding someone else's post.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    debunked garbage only supported by the "muh diversity" crowd
    [Citation Needed]

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    [Citation Needed]
    your confirmation bias wouldnt allow your brain to process such information seeing as it doesnt come from wapo

[Infracted]

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    It's a sarcastic shocker on who actually took sides on both sides of this and it has nothing to do with science.
    There are no "both sides", there's the scientific theory of human migration popularly referred to as "Out of Africa" and then there's a bunch of people who oppose it for ideological reasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    your confirmation bias wouldnt allow your brain to process such information seeing as it doesnt come from wapo
    Translation: Stormfront.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Are those the same people that were talking about how white people were a mutation and how they were targetting black people for their melanin? If so, then yeah I'd be doubtful of anything they put forward.

If not, why does it matter?
    Paler skin is a mutation, though. It was a favorable mutation that stuck in populations that lived in northern zones.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty obvious to me that general human species have evolved in different parts of the planet at the (relatively) same time, it's implausible for our species to evolve exclusively in Africa. It just so turned out that African branches have been the most successful and dominated, assimilated, exterminated the others.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Paler skin is a mutation, though. It was a favorable mutation that stuck in populations that lived in northern zones.
    Interestingly enough, light skin did not develop in Western Eurasians until relatively recently (~8,000 years ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Carbix View Post
    So you dismiss every news source, even legitimate ones as clickbait.
    Why are you really against the idea of anatomically modern Homo sapiens (Homo sapiens sapiens) originating from Europe, now that recent findings support it?
    What findings?

Have no clue what paraclef just said but I am with you man, fuck these globalists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, after reading Paraclef's post I feel a lot dumber. Can anyone explain what he's on about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Welp, after reading Paraclef's post I feel a lot dumber. Can anyone explain what he's on about?
    I would say LSD or Meth not sure....

But the truth is you need to love this forum.

(quoting...since he deleted the post)

"Oceans didnt existed before the usage of fire".

I would repeat again...........................................

"OCEANS DIDNT EXISTED BEFORE THE USAGE OF FIRE"

Cry or laugh. Your call.

If there is some truth to it, cool. I guess it's something new to read about.
    But at the end of the day, does it really matter? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    I would say LSD or Meth not sure....

But the truth is you need to love this forum.

(quoting...since he deleted the post)

"Oceans didnt existed before the usage of fire".

I would repeat again...........................................

"OCEANS DIDNT EXISTED BEFORE THE USAGE OF FIRE"

Cry or laugh. Your call.
    I'm glad someone was able to capture the moment because I was a bit confused when 2 posters mention Paraclef. After my moment of confusion, I can't help but laugh after reading Paraclef's pseudo-philosophical musings.

answer: Racism

It is similar to climate change. Yes, you can find 1% of scientists that say it might have been Europe, just like you can probably find a person with a PhD who says the earth is flat and climate change is a hoax to boost China. They are all th same, you have to ignore 99% of the published research and hone in on the 1% that supports your opinion.

It's an ancient myth that has been debunked many, many times.

Different people originate from different places. Guess what? Humanity isn't one race.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    That's a strange thing to call modern science..

Different people originate from different places. Guess what? Humanity isn't one race.
    That's not how it works. Modern humans are one species and one subspecies. Organisms seperated from one another cannot just independently evolve into the same species and subspecies, there's convergent evolution and then there's fantasy.

10+ Year Old Account

Genetics conclusively demonstrates that your claim here is conclusively false, and has no merit whatsoever.

We're a single species, we originated in one place. Convergent evolution doesn't produce identical genomes.

If that was the case, why can people have kids with any other human?