Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i hope they stay the hell away from any type of underwater zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Joke? Are you referring yourself as one? Don't
    Oh, you got me there chief... These wounds will never heal from your incredibly clever quip. Tell me, how did you come up with that? Team work? Vast amounts of research? Did you use google scholar? I'm at a loss to your brilliance.

so long as they are subtle about things (ex: Tyrande doesn't scream "WE WOMEN ARE STRONG!"), I'd have 0 problems with 10 expansions focused mainly on female characters, we just had 7 focused on male ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypoo View Post
    Oh, you got me there chief... These wounds will never heal from your incredibly clever quip. Tell me, how did you come up with that? Team work? Vast amounts of research? Did you use google scholar? I'm at a loss to your brilliance.
    Yes 10 chars

Deleted
    The Alliance needs a queen. Anduin will be assassinated in 8.0 and High Queen Moira Thaurissan will rule Stormwind with her husband King Gelbin Mekkatorque.

There will be a new class but it will only be available for female characters in order to promote equality.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    The Alliance needs a queen. Anduin will be assassinated in 8.0 and High Queen Moira Thaurissan will rule Stormwind with her husband King Gelbin Mekkatorque.

There will be a new class but it will only be available for female characters in order to promote equality.
    o.0
    /tenchars

It would be good to finally get some female character development in-game, instead of them just making minor cameos. Like the cameos for Tyrande and Sylvanas in legion were insanely pathetic, they weren't even really relevant to the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    It would be good to finally get some female character development in-game, instead of them just making minor cameos. Like the cameos for Tyrande and Sylvanas in legion were insanely pathetic, they weren't even really relevant to the story.
    Tyrande was more of a cameo. Sylvanas was VERY relevant for Horde and well it has more to do with the Alliance and Horde being kinda absent(yeah yeah Alliance gets that 7.2 cinematic but thats it). Order Halls took precedent over the overall story.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Speculation: The next speculation themed thread will be equally as useless.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

It'd be nice to get some character development, period, at all, for anything, really, in game
    But I guess that doesn't let them sell as many novels and comic books or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Don't forget the baddest bitch of Warcraft: Sylvanas.
    She is so bad, she let an old wolf ruin her plans. How does one fail so badly?

5+ Year Old Account
    The focus on female characters and and the title of a slot called deep dive lead me to believe that the next ex pack will be about the heirs of Azeroth; Jaina, Moira, Tess, Van Cleef, Calia, and the villains would be Magatha, Azshara.

**deep dive would be about how it sets underwater or at least has naval theme about it.
    It makes sense, and I have no issue with that, personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    The focus on female characters and and the title of a slot called deep dive lead me to believe that the next ex pack will be about the heirs of Azeroth; Jaina, Moira, Tess, Van Cleef, Calia, and the villains would be Magatha, Azshara.

**deep dive would be about how it sets underwater or at least has naval theme about it.
    I don't think the heirs will have much of a spotlight, Moira, Tess, Vanessa and Calia are all probably going to stay back in Legion content.

Next expansion is likely about Sylvanas, Jaina, Alleria, The Locus Walker, Wrathion, Anduin and Diamondboiii with villains being Azshara, Zul and N'zoth.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

I don't see Blizzard going that heavy on the "powerful women", theme. I'm sure we'll see every single one of those characters, and I suspect female villains and heroes will be more prominent this expansion, and maybe the narrow majority of "big" characters, but I really doubt that title and I suspect many male characters will be pretty prominent too.

Ship/pirate-themed is pretty likely though.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Next expansion is likely about Sylvanas, Jaina, Alleria, The Locus Walker, Wrathion, Anduin and Diamondboiii with villains being Azshara, Zul and N'zoth.
    Kind of skeptical Wrathion will ever get more than a cameo/walk-on again.

Deleted
    Tyrande and Sylvanas in legion were insanely pathetic, they weren't even really relevant to the story.
    Are you kidding me?
    Where is muh beelovaed?!
    Tyrande gets to chase after clucking Cuckfurion, choose career over housewiving and to kill the green aspect.
    While I can imagine Sylviebois feeling hurty down there over Genn's survival after snatching the lantern, Tyrande was treater a lot better than most old lead NPC in Legion.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    Where is muh beelovaed?!
    Tyrande gets to chase after clucking Cuckfurion, choose career over housewiving and to kill the green aspect.
    While I can imagine Sylviebois feeling hurty down there over Genn's survival after snatching the lantern, Tyrande was treater a lot better than most old lead NPC in Legion.
    I think it's more an issue that their stories both smashed into a wall 30 seconds into the expansion (as did almost everyone except that shit wizard Khadgar...). That has more to do with expansion design and cut content than anything else though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    What's the female equivalent of a sausagefest?

Clamfest?

Yeah, next expansion will be a Clamfest.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    She is so bad, she let an old wolf ruin her plans. How does one fail so badly?
    Old wolves are notorious plan-ruiners. It's practically a fantasy trope.

No. Only if it's for more "equality" etc. If you have a good story to tell for said characters it is one thing. Not at the expense of the others though. We already have so many important characters that aren't being fleshed out as it is. Some just seem to fall off the face of Azeroth and we never hear from them again. This would be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Megas Elekmatos View Post
    No. Only if it's for more "equality" etc. If you have a good story to tell for said characters it is one thing. Not at the expense of the others though. We already have so many important characters that aren't being fleshed out as it is. Some just seem to fall off the face of Azeroth and we never hear from them again. This would be worse.
    Are you saying Jaina, Moira and Azshara are not important characters?