Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    killing isis terrorists? I would enjoy seeing them going to the middleeast and try, after all thats where todays nazis are and its where the ethnic cleansings and genocides are happening .
    Try? Some Antifa supporters already did.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2017-10-06 at 03:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yah good luck.

I am not a trump supporter, in fact I can't stand him. However any attempts to try and overthrow the current government will be met with counter militia on both sides of the political spectrum.

I see no ANTIFA affiliation, and no mention of any civil war either.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I actually do not want to kill, unless I had no other choice. But burning down some richie homes, corporate office, or some congressional buildings I feel no remorse for at all.
    This is the sort of speech that isn't protected, and it will likely get you banned. So, why even post this trash? Even if this is a troll, you're likely to be put on a watch list now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    OP is just baiting, I think. It working, just look at how many now believe antifa is involved.

Deleted
    So cute when Americans act rebellious

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    This is the sort of speech that isn't protected, and it will likely get you banned. So, why even post this trash? Even if this is a troll, you're likely to be put on a watch list now...
    I reported him to Homeland security and the FBI
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Yes fucking please. Praying this happens and they create such a fuss that it warrants the POTUS sending in the military to just start turning leftist fucktards into mincemeat. I'll be sat in the UK watching it all on TV like a sporting event. Would be one of the best days of my life.

lolwat, how do you know how many support antifa?
    Its not even an organization.
    The simple fact that they can't even get a crowd to protest against Milo anymore. Milo even realizes this and created the fake story about college refusing to get the event canceled because he thrives on controversy and antifa can no longer deliver.

They're a joke. Everyone is laughing at them now. They have nothing. They were beat down so bad they can't get back up.
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    So you are willing to kill you fellow Americans? You need some fucking psychiatric help. Hopefully you are on a Government watchlist

- - - Updated - - -

Antifa is not atlking about simple protesting. Rioting, violence , anarchy is what they are puishing for. People getting killed.
    Can you link antifa killing someone Please?

Ah, thought not.

Why is political content on mmoc nearly always far left or far right wing? Pretty bad extremism is here around. And why are also nearly always website sources in use which are very controversal and postfacto. Is this the degree of education here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Yes fucking please. Praying this happens and they create such a fuss that it warrants the POTUS sending in the military to just start turning leftist fucktards into mincemeat. I'll be sat in the UK watching it all on TV like a sporting event. Would be one of the best days of my life.
    lol people really dont bother reading the article in the OP.

The usual suspects sites gave the order to believe this protest was a civil war, so this is a civil war. The usual suspects are too intelligent and too aryan to bother reading their own links.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Hey man stop with the fact checking already. Don't you know that anti facists are the same as facists?

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    These little Antifa fuckwads have already been chased off and sent home crying when even encountering a modicum of resitence and having people fight back . They are wannabe bullies who have no clue what the fuck they are doing
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Can you link antifa killing someone Please?

Ah, thought not.
    In WWII, you'll find plenty. Some ISIS terrorists in the ME, probably. You also had some anti-fascist brigades in the Spanish civil war, but no idea if they used the antifa logo/flag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The usual suspects sites gave the order to believe this protest was a civil war, so this is a civil war. The usual suspects are too intelligent and too aryan to bother reading their own links.
    Its a nazi false flag op

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    Why is political content on mmoc nearly always far left or far right wing? Pretty bad extremism is here around. And why are also nearly always website sources in use which are very controversal and postfacto. Is this the degree of education here?
    All the incendiary political posts are from right wingers and white supremacists. Watch them defend white nationalism and supremacy in three threads today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    The simple fact that they can't even get a crowd to protest against Milo anymore. Milo even realizes this and created the fake story about college refusing to get the event canceled because he thrives on controversy and antifa can no longer deliver.

They're a joke. Everyone is laughing at them now. They have nothing. They were beat down so bad they can't get back up.
    No idea what you even mean by this. Not like Milo is a fascist anyway.

Antifa was not even started in the US, btw.

lol people really dont bother reading the article in the OP.
    10/10 there Batman. Remind me why I should? You imply the OP is in contrast to the title, in which case pointless title and misleading thread all in one?