Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    >Antifa inciting revolution

Yeah right. They can't achieve shit beyond breaking someone innocent's property.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how they describe it as a "nightmare" that we're living in. Please give me a break, we live in a paradise compared to some other countries. I'm no supporter of Trump either but c'mon stop with the over exaggerations already.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    And with that I passed along your little post to Homeland security . enjoy
    Good, seems fair to me. What a toxic thread....We will never get anything done with having extremes in this world. Come together as one clear voice...Be moderate.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Start the Tea Party Movement and the right acts like you're a hero.

Start a movement to stop what the Tea Party turned into? Civil War.

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    Claim to be Anti-Fascists whilst acting like Fascists.

Progressive Hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

Progressive Hypocrisy.
    Presumably because they find perfectly normal to exterminate ''inferior races'', the usual suspects still seems to assume that people dislike the Nazis for street fights.

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of want there to be a Civil war at this point between the far sides of both spectrums.

Since The Far Right would Annihilate the Far Left and then the Far Right left over would likely crumble under themselves and leave just the normal people of America left.
    The far right fascination with big virile manly guns don't give them any ''edge'' in a fight-ergo their glorious aryan struggle against a bird shack in Oregon. They had more guns then brain cells.

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of want there to be a Civil war at this point between the far sides of both spectrums.

Since The Far Right would Annihilate the Far Left and then the Far Right left over would likely crumble under themselves and leave just the normal people of America left.
    The far right fascination with big virile manly guns don't give them any ''edge'' in a fight-ergo their glorious aryan struggle against a bird shack in Oregon. They had more guns then brain cells.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    So let me guess, a bunch of violent protests in the blue states, that will just let them run wild and burn, pillage, loot, and trash things, while the sensible red states won't even know there is such a thing as some "revolt".
    I'm sure that next week Breitbart will give the order to believe that seventy billions MAGAboys were killed by ''savages'' in Berkely and you will all believe it.

This is a pretty obvious attempt at getting the some of the more far left leaning members to sell their Blizzard tickets to go to this as well as getting some of the far right to do the same when they try to stop them like the whole Gettysburg confederate monuments thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Angry white men who beat their wives and champion pedophilia on Internet Forums are skilled in the art of violence?
    Well, they do beat their wives... that's pretty violent.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/

Honestly, I am with them. As part of the lower class in America whom is treated like dirt, I want civil war to spark. As a person on the shit end of this society, I welcome a chance to see it all burn because I have nothing to lose and all to gain. And my disenfranchised portion of the population is steadily growing.
    You sound like a guy who blames society for his problems instead of confronting his own failures.

Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Such as killing nazis in WWII? Or Isis terrorists?
    Many members of antifa self identify as anarcho-communist

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    That's still fucked up you're willing to harm those who potentially never harmed you. If that's how you really feel, then you shouldn't use Google, support Blizzard, buy named brand clothing, etc. I'd be willing to bet you still support some large corporations, thus making you look hypocritical.
    Corporations and the wealthy harm myself and thousands of people everyday. You think I work like a slave for $10 an hour at 2 jobs, to afford a rats nest that a greed filled landlord will not fix up, all while eating more top ramen than a china man because I enjoy it? No, I must do those things in order to survive while the richie bosses i work for take vacations to Hawaii. So lets not play the card like corporations and wealthy people don't hurt people because they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Such as killing nazis in WWII? Or Isis terrorists?
    Comparing ANTIFA to allied soldiers is laughably ridiculous.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    Yeah because if we go to war you'll get a free shot at the upper class of America...
    Free "shots" indeed. I don't want to be upper class. I want more equality to all.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2017-10-06 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Antifa is not atlking about simple protesting. Rioting, violence , anarchy is what they are puishing for. People getting killed.
    Sorry where does it say this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    You sound like a guy who blames society for his problems instead of confronting his own failures.

Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Many members of antifa self identify as anarcho-communist
    More like I blame a corrupt society for the mistreatment of the vast majority of its citizens in favor of a wealthy few. But if placing all the blame on my makes you feel better about "Murica" then ease your thoughts however you want bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Corporations and the wealthy harm myself and thousands of people everyday. You think I work like a slave for $10 an hour at 2 jobs, to afford a rats nest that a greed filled landlord will not fix up, all while eating more top ramen than a china man because I enjoy it? No, I must do those things in order to survive while the richie bosses i work for take vacations to Hawaii. So lets not play the card like corporations and wealthy people don't hurt people because they do.
    Sounds to me like you should find a trade. You dont need a college diploma to make 25 - 30 dollars an hour. Come on down to TX, Lockheed Martin is doing another job fair recruiting weekend in Nov again (they need 1500 more workers). They start at 24 an hour and if you have any mech exp, you may make more.

7+ Year Old Account
    More kids talking about shit they don't understand. /shrug

Progressive Hypocrisy.
    You calling things fascist doesn't make them fascist. Especially when ignoring the fascism that is actually happen with the US government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You calling things fascist doesn't make them fascist. Especially when ignoring the fascism that is actually happen with the US government.
    Which policies in the US gov are fascist?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Sounds to me like you should find a trade. You dont need a college diploma to make 25 - 30 dollars an hour. Come on down to TX, Lockheed Martin is doing another job fair recruiting weekend in Nov again. They start at 24 an hour and if you have any mech exp, you may make more.
    So true. I was making over 35 dollars a hour when I retired several years ago. And I only have a Army GED HS Diploma. Trade training is a good way to go. Mechanics, Plumbers, Electricians, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    >Antifa inciting revolution

Yeah right. They can't achieve shit beyond breaking someone innocent's property.
    They are a unorganized group of shitbirds.

With that being said, they do have the ability to create fear using violence.

Progressive Hypocrisy.
    Is that the same as the conservative hypocrisy where they claim to support freedom and limited government?